Chapter 3

Helloooo cutiess
Here's the new update, vote aur comment kar dena please😤
Aur Instagram par follow kar lo bhaag ke🏃🏻‍♀️

Helloooo cutiessHere's the new update, vote aur comment kar dena please😤Aur Instagram par follow kar lo bhaag ke🏃🏻‍♀️

...................

Aakriti's pov :

Walking towards our car, it felt like something was different. Like something had changed between our bond .We weren't just Ronak & Aakriti, the troublemakers;

It was as if we had grown apart even though we didn't fight or argue but now we just aren't the people we used to be. Him and I both had new people and experiences that made us the people we are today. The only thing I can do now is wish that I don't lose the only person that protected me without asking any questions.

I'd never let shit affect my bond with my brother so I decide to start a conversation.

"So he's the best friend huh?" I ask him trying to hold back a smile for some reason.
"Yeah, why? You feeling jelly jelly  ritii?" He says with the biggest grin on his face.

Yeah nevermind, Mission Abort.

"Jealous? Wo bhi uss se? Gadha hai ek number ka"

"Tu aur teri mard jaat se never ending nafrat" he says shaking his head.

"Wrong, mai aur meri selective mard jaat se nafrat" I retort.

"Whatever, I am not gonna waste my time arguing with someone who isn't even of legal age"

HE JUST DID NOT SAY THAT

"I am gonna turn 18 this year in December too and you turned 18 this February so shut up oldie"
I reply unlocking the car.

Ronak's pov :

It felt like I had my best friend back. With that little banter, I was finally satisfied that nothing changed. Losing riti is my biggest fear, I'd never survive if things changed between us. She's been my day one. We were never just cousins, we were the best of friends, the troublemakers.

We get in the car and Aakriti starts driving, and as expected we get stuck in traffic. Man I hate this city. Don't get me wrong, I love Jaipur. But after living in dehradun since 8th grade, it's gonna be hard getting used to Jaipur's city life with traffic and noise.

The traffic moves a bit and suddenly Aakriti's phone starts ringing on the dashboard.

"Can you take the call for me Ronak?"
I grab her phone to see who is calling

"Sam❤️" the name flashes on the screen.

WHAT THE HELL????

Is she dating a guy? Omg, my baby sister is dating? I thought she hated the mard jaat but well looks like this sam took her heart huh.

Not so soon you DAWG.
I gotta call vihaan and pay this sam a visit then.

"Earth to Ronak" Aakriti shrieks

"What the hell" the words blurt out of my mouth

"Pick the damn call and put it on speaker you idiot, koi kaam nhi kr skta dhang se"

I pick the call hoping to talk to this guy.

"Hiieee sunshine" I hear the most girliest voice possible.

Aayein? Ye lesbian hai kya??

Ye marwaegi mujhe, ab ye kaise justify karunga gharpe!?!??

"Morning shortie" she replies.

"Mai tere ghar gyi thi, aunty ne btaya tu ronak ko lene gyi hai. Wapas aake shaam ko cafe chalenge"

"Okiee done, I'll call you baad mein. I am driving abhi" with that she cuts the call.

Chachi se bhi mila diya isne?? unko pta hai kya ki bahu se milwa rhi hai? Pta nhi kya hoga ab, pahle din hi drama karegi ye ladki!!

The thoughts crowded my headspace so much that I didn't even realise, I was staring at her.

"Kya bhonkna hai jaldi bhonk" she says, eyes still on the road
"Tu aur v-vo" I hesitate
"Kya tu aur vo, aage bhi toh bol"
"Tu aisi kabse hai". "Kya mtlb aisi?"

"Mai supportive hu tu chinta mat"
"Konsi chinta, gadhe kuchh clearly bolega?" She sounds frustrated
"Matlab matlab".  "KYA MATLAB" she screams
"MATLAB LESBIAN" I finally say.

"Bhootnike pagal hai kya?" She cuts the engine of the car and stares at me in disbelief. I gulp.

"Tuaurteriwosamneaisibaatki" I blurt it out all at once
"Akal ke andhe best friend h wo meri" she bursts out laughing. The rest of the drive mostly consists of her making fun of me and me dreading to reach home.

God granted my wish and we finally reach home.
I lift my hand to ring the bell and the gate opens to reveal my mom and chachi standing with aarti ki thali. They do the aarti and I finally step into my home. God how I missed this place.

Mumma and chachi take me into a bone crushing hug.
"Bas karo, suffocate karoge kya mere bhaiya ko" that's Prisha giggling as she sees me.
I see her and man she's so grown up now.
"bhaiyuuuu" and with that I am taken into another suffocating hug.

"Ye dekho, ye karegi isko suffocate" Aakriti mumbles trying to hold back a laugh.
"Achha chal beta thakk gya hoga, aaja breakfast karke thoda rest karle"
"Haan haan ab toh breakfast karane ki jaldi hogi hi, chocolate pancakes jo banaye hai apne laadle ke liye" aakriti taunts chachi.

Well honestly idc chachi loves me more aur mai toh khaunga pancakes.

After having breakfast, Prisha drags me and Aakriti to watch a movie in her room. She puts on frozen and Aakriti immediately gets up but we drag her back to make her watch the movie.

......................

Kaisa laga chapter?? Jaldi se btao😤✨

If there are any errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first language.

Hope you all liked the update.
Please don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day✨

Love you all,
Tulip🌷