Chapter-2

Helllooo cutus
Naya chapter yayayayy!!
Instagram pe follow kar lo bhaag ke PLEASEEE🎀

Helllooo cutusNaya chapter yayayayy!!Instagram pe follow kar lo bhaag ke PLEASEEE🎀

.............

Vihaan's pov:

It's the most awaited day of my life. Ronak and I have been friends since 8th grade when we both met for the first time on day one of our boarding school journey. We have been there for each other since day one and in the past 5 years I have not once regretted a second spent with him. Our friendship grew stronger with each passing day and was strong enough to make me choose a college in Jaipur, so now we have been in the train since last evening and are about to reach Jaipur in a while .

15 hours don't feel long when you have Ronak beside you. I am excited to finally see mom, I was hesitant to choose a college in Jaipur because I did want to leave her alone for any longer but it all worked out when she said she'll move to Jaipur. I love my mom for she has never abandoned me, even in the boarding school she would call every weekend and send me letters.

Well who am I kidding? The excitement isn't just because of starting my college journey with my best friend or meeting my mom after so long. Partially it is because I am finally gonna see "her". Even though I have only seen her once that too on a video call, her face is still imprinted on my mind. Yeah we got in trouble for stealing the warden's phone and video calling but I am glad ronak suggested we do that. Although I couldn't video call my mom at that time but well seeing her was the best moment of my life.

Aakriti is the reason I have never dated anyone. Somewhere in my heart, I knew we were gonna meet and that the wait would be worth it. I just hope I don't embarrass myself in front of her. And I hope Ronak doesn't find out that I have been in love with his sister, not this soon at least. Bro code is important but love, you can't deny how you feel no matter how forbidden it is.

"OYEEE" Ronak's voice brings me out of thoughts.

"Haan bol na, cheek kyu rha hai" I say

"Jis hisaab se tu khayalo mein khoya hua tha na, koi tere kaan mein aake cheekta toh bhi shayad hi sunta tujhe" he retorts, letting out a scoff.

I smile shaking my head and turn my focus to the view outside the window.

Guess we have finally reached Jaipur station and now comes the moment of truth. DO NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF VIHAAN.

We both grab our bags and exit the train when I see her entering the station and my god she is exactly how I remember.

Honey coated brown eyes, brown hair, a mole on the inner corner of her right eye. Analysing her height, I think we easily have a difference of around 7 inches.

Perfect.

She comes our way and side hugs Ronak and I just well stand their with an awkward smile. Ronak ruffles her hair and she smiles. Unconsciously, I do the same. Her expression changes to something not so pleasant, that's when I finally realise what I just did.

OMG WTF IS WRONG ME, CAN I PLEASE JUST LAY ON THE TRACK AND DIE IMMEDIATELY.

*An : bichara😔 (evil laugh)*

Aakriti's pov :

WAIT, what did he just do huh??? He ruffled my fucking hair!? Sir I don't even know your name, what the hell???

His expression changes, I think he realised what he did. Embarrassment quite evident in his eyes. Those amber eyes, they are so pretty. But I think I have seen them before. I just don't exactly remember but I am positive, I have seen them before.

"I am so sorry, I didn't realise" he says in voice so deep that I couldn't comprehend his words for a second.
"It's okay" I say to normalise the situation a bit.

"Abhi se darra diya bichare ko, pahli baar mila hai. Thoda toh baksh deti" that's Ronak annoying me in the first five minutes of meeting me after years.

I shake my head and the guy who's possibly my brother's best friend he talked about whenever we got to call introduces himself.

"Hi I am Vihaan" he smiles revealing his dimples.
"Aakriti" I say introducing myself and my lips automatically form a small smile.

I notice their focus shifting somewhere behind me, I turn as well. That's when I see the lady I helped.

They both smile and Vihaan runs her way to hug her. Ohh okay so she's his mother. They come towards us and now I notice their eyes are the same but I am still in doubt because I didn't notice his mom's eyes, where did I see those damn eyes?

My brother touches her feet and greets her, I just smile and greet her as well.

"Achha so you are Ronak's sister" she says, caressing my cheek lightly. I nod in response, leaving the boys confused.

Seeing their confusion, aunty tells them about how I helped her. Vihaan thanks me and we invite them to come home but they politely decline saying they wouldn't want to trouble us.

Bidding them goodbye, my brother and I head towards our car.

Oh darling, all of the city lights
Never shine as bright as your eyes♪

..............

Vihaan is literally me in front my crush🥴

If there are any errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first language.

Hope you all liked the chapter
Please don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day.

Love you all,
Tulip🌷