Chapter-21

Helllowww pyaare logon🤭
Here's the update for you all💕
Please don't forget to vote and comment🌷
It's just a star for you all but for us author's, it is the biggest motivation
Happy reading💌

.........................

Ronak's pov :

"Saade veer da viah, sahnu sabh toh vadh ke chaa" aakriti's voice echoes in the middle of the road while we join her with utmost excitement.

(It's our brothers's wedding, we are the most excited of all)

The dhols play while we dance our hearts out in front of the venue. I find myself getting caught into the vibe and energy around me as well.

Nikhil takes out his white handkerchief and rolls it too and I immediately catch onto what's going in his head. Giving vihaan a quick eye contact, I make sure that he knows what to do as well.

Dropping to our knees, vihaan and I raise both our hands to do the naagin dance while nikhil mimics the sapera.
"Saanp paal rakhe hai just got real" Aakriti manages to say in between her giggles.

"Ye dono apni biwi nahi, nikhil ke isharo pe hi naachenge, humare dramebaaz ladke" chachu says revolving some cash over our heads while everyone else reward us with giggles and chuckles.

After good 15 minutes of channeling our inner naags, we get up and move inside so that the 'milni ceremony' doesn't get delayed.

( An : This is ceremony where the men from the bride's side welcome the groom and their relatives. The significance of the Milni Ceremony is exemplified during the meeting of the two fathers in each respective family – showcasing the acceptance of the marriage and the bond that the families have created. This portion of the Milni Ceremony is also an introduction for guests to see how each key person is related to the Bride and Groom respectively.)

As the milni ceremony started, chachu exchanged the garlands with Mr. Mathur and hugged him as a father figure to Angad bhai. Chachu has been the best father figure one could ask for, the demise of dad left a big void in both our lives and hearts but he filled that void.

As the procession went on, maamu hugged bhabhi's maamu after exchanging garlands followed by our mausa ji and bhabhi's mausa ji who did the same. And so on with other key relatives from both sides.

"Var-vadhu ke bhai aage aaye" pandit ji says.
This is the moment I was waiting for. It's not that I would like to hug this bastard ever but this is perfect chance where I can say anything without anyone noticing it.

I take a step forward and Abhishek does the same, with the fakest smile ever plastered on his pity worthy face.

We exchange the garlands and now it was time to hug him. Oh how I wish I could stab him right now with Angad bhai's sword that is in my care luckily as the sarbala.

He pulls me in a hug and I put my hands around his torso as well.
"Jaan pyaari hai toh galti se bhi meri jaan pe aankh mat rakhna" I warn him while smiling ear to ear so that nobody notices.

"Jaan pe na sahi se, behn hi sahi" he pulls away and looks at me as if he hadn't just said the words that could be his last.

"If you want this wedding to be the place you die then sure, be my guest." I say, pulling him another bone crushing hug. Key word bone crushing.