Chapter-7

Hellooww cutus, here's the update🤭
Vote aur comment kar dena pleaseeee yaar😞😭
Hope y'all like the chapter, happy reading💝✨

...................

Sam's pov :

The way riti and that vihaan guy were eyeing each other, there's definitely something to the picture.

"So who's this vihaan huh?" I ask riti who's putting her hair in a bun.
"He is Ronak's best friend from boarding school and has joined college here." She replies.

"So he's just Ronak's best friend?" I ask again this time with curiosity, god why is aakriti so non chalant
"Samyukta, what's going on in your head?" She turns to look at me.
"Nothingggggg" I reply innocently.
"Don't nothinggg me sam"
"Fine I think there's some sort of chemistry between the two of you" I come straight to the point
"We both know we are off limits for each other and also no guy is worth risking my bond with my brother" She reasons.
"So you mean if ronak didn't mind, you'd have interest in him" I ask her hoping to get a positive response.

"No" there she goes crushing my hopes.
"Yes" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no"
"No"
"Yes"

Mission accomplished.

"Omg yes I knew there was something" I jump taking her into a hug.
"You are so annoying" she says
"But you love me. A win is a win" I shrug

We spend an hour talking about random things but I slipped in vihaan's name a few times.

God do they even realise how they look at each other?

I am so excited for ritii, she's finally admitted that she likes someone. I was starting to doubt that my girl was an anti-romantic but thanks to vihaan, she ain't one.

We head down for lunch and I finally get to talk to my favourite kid.
"Hiii PTP" we both rush towards each other
"Hellooww didi" she chirps.
"Mere saath khana khaegi aaj?" I ask the lil ball of sunshine.
"Ofcc ye koi puchhne ki baat" she giggles.

"Dushman na kare behn ne jo kaam kiya hai" that's Ronak singing in the most besuri voice ever.

"Mere kaano mein se khoon aane lag jaega, chup karja" aakriti says plugging her ears to make him shut up.

And thankfully, he does.

Ronak isn't who I thought he would be, I thought of him as this sweet sunshine boy.

But to my disappointment, he's just annoying. Bhagwaan ji ne looks pe hi sara time use kar diya. Khair mujhe kya.

We all settle on the dining table to have lunch and throughout ronak keeps shooting daggers at me.

My lips automatically form a smirk seeing him getting so worked up.

That's what you get when you decide to be a jerk to me.
Jealous ass bitch.

"You stole my spot in my sister's life?? Like how old are you? 8?"

Once we are done with lunch, aakriti drags me to the garage saying she wants me to see something.

And I get it why she was so desperate for me to see it cuz man that bike is so damn sexy.
"Close your mouth, your jaw is literally on the ground" she says teasingly.
"Please tell me, we are gonna go on a ride rn" i look at her with hope.
"Well if you want to then sure" she replies.
"I'll just go tell mom and we can get the small jhumkis prisha wanted for tomorrow"
"Yeah sure" I say.

Ronak's pov :

I was chilling in the living room, when prisha and tuffy join me. God I needed this, nobody gets how much I missed this in boarding school. I had vihaan and my other friends but this. This is just so special because this feels like home.

That's when aakriti comes and informs everyone that she's going to market with that chor.

Ek toh yeh iski sam ka kuchh karna padega, meri dono behno ko ungli pe lapet ke rakha hua hai.

At first I thought I disliked her but I was wrong,
I hate her.

We spend the next two hours doing literally the most random things in the world but none of us get bored of it.

Mom and chachi leave to buy the things required for roka tomorrow.

After a while

Riti and that good for nothing best friend of hers come back around 5:30.

"Maa aur badi maa kaha hai?" Aakriti asks me
"Roke ka samaan lene gye hai" I say, my eyes still on the phone

"Okay babygirl mai ghar ja rhi hu. Text me kal jitne baje jana ho, mai 1 ghanta pahle aa jaungi." Sam interrupts our conversation.
"Okay byee shortiee" aakriti says to her.

Shortie? Sam ki height toh theek hai unlike her iq.

"Oye tu usko shortie kyu bolti hai, from what I can guess she's prolly 5'7-5'8" I ask her.
"Ohho bhaiyu sarcasm" prisha faceplams.

"Oh achha tabhi wo riti ko sunshine bolti hai, wahi mai sochu is lady Hitler ko koi sunshine kyu bolega" I say barely holding back a laugh

"Hahaha very funny" aakriti shoots daggers at me.

Ignoring her Prisha and I high five.

The rest of days passes really quickly and I am finally in bed by 10, trying to have a good night but memories of Saisha don't let it be one.

I hardly managed to convince myself and vihaan that I have moved on but these memories. They always hit at the right places on the wrong time.

It's not like I think about her all the time but sometimes I can't help thinking about her.

It's probably the fact that it was my first relationship.
I am over her, just not over the bond.

I try to focus on other things but nothing works and I am again left alone with my thoughts.

An hour passes without me noticing.
I think I have to muster up the courage to tell Aakriti, she's the only one that can help me now. Vihaan would too but Aakriti will know exactly what to do to help me.

And after more than 2 hours of torture, sleep finally engulfs me.

..................

Kaisa laga chapter??? Jaldi se comment karke bta do🗣️

Also if there are any grammatical errors, kindly ignore as English isn't our first language.

Please don't forget to vote and comment😭💝

Love y'all,
Tulip🌷