Chapter-22

Hiiiii loviesss🎀
Here's the update for y'all
I am happy today so surprise!
Don't forget to vote and comment
Happy reading 💌

........................

Vihaan's pov :

"Why did we leave first?" I ask, driving with the three ladies in my car.
"Kavita ji has to prepare for grah pravesh because sheetu had to stay for vidai beta" Mom explains to which I just nod in response.

I keep driving while mom, aakriti and her mom rest up. Soon we reach their home and I let them know.

"Aakriti uth ja beta, ghar pahoch gye. Aaj tak toh kabhi nahi soyi car mein" aunty tries waking her up while she sleeps peacefully curled up in the passenger seat of my car. She's sleeping like a baby, eyes closed shut while a few loose strands fall on her face covering half of it.

"Chalo 5-10 minutes aur so lene dete hai, sheetu called and told that they just left from the venue. Hum pooja ki thaal tayyar kar lete hai waise bhi bachi ne bhot kaam kiya hai aaj subah se" mom tells aunty and she agrees.

"Vihaan beta isse 5-10 minute mein utha dena aur dono andar aa jana" with that, both the ladies head inside while I get to experience the best 10 minutes of my life.

I stretch my hand forward to tuck back the loose strands from her face which are denying me to look at the most beautiful view of my life. Gently, I brush the strands away from her face making her flutter her eyelashes and mumble something in her own gibberish. I can't help but smile at her little moves, her reaction to my touch and most of all watching her sleep peacefully while the moonlight falls on her face. Now I know why I was set on not dating anyone ever since I saw her on that video call because this was worth it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I almost make it do a somersault in my hands while trying to put it on silent but my efforts go to vain when I see aakriti rubbing her eyes, waking up from her wonderland dreams. She's still half asleep when she mumbles a little "good morning" and proceeds to stretch her hands. She stretches up her arms in the air making her top rise up.

Fuck.
Too much exposure.

I immediately swing my head to the other direction, watching out of the window trying so hard to not look back.

"Lunette, we should go inside." I say, my eyes still fixed at the main door to her house.

I see nikhil's car approaching and immediately I open my door. Getting outside, I cross the bonnet to reach her side and open the door for her. "Let's go inside" I say but she stays glued to her seat.
"Aakriti" I call her and she still doesn't respond.

"Godi" she mumbles, stretching both her hands forward like a needy and annoyed kid. Yep she's still sleepy, I can tell just by seeing her eyes that are hardly 30 percent open right now.

"I'll take her inside vihaan. You go and see if everything is ready for grah pravesh, they will be coming any minute now." He says, walking towards me.

Haan bhadwe ki timing hi aisi hai, ek moment nhi jeene dega shaanti se. Roz tere saath hi college jaegi meri bandi, college start hone se pahle toh time bita lene de uske saath par nahi, meri khushi hazam kaha hoti hai iss kutte ko. Ek ye aur ek wo tuffy, dono meri zindagi mein mujhe hi joker bana ke chhodenge.