Chapter-15

Hellowww pookies💖
Ye rha naya update, waise toh I am not that active🌝
But we crossed 20k reads so ofc I had to thank you all and update💋
Thank you so much for 20k reads, the love you have shown is beyond words. Love you all sm🫂❤️‍🔥
Happy reading🎀

.......................

Aakriti's pov :

It's finally the day of the engagement, everything is in chaos since some of the relatives will come to our home and the others will reach the venue directly.

I hope the boys get free from the pick up duties soon so that we can rehearse one last time and then get ready. We can'tet Abhishek win, I mean it's not a competition officially but who cares he challenged us. It's only fair we show him, who's better.

Heading downstairs I go and greet everyone, asking about their well being and chit chatting formalities, I go to check on prisha. Opening the door to her room, I see her making a banner with samarth.

"Hello" I make them aware about my presence.
And they immediately hide their banner.
"Didi, aapko sam di bula rhi thi" Samarth says hurriedly.
"Jhootha yahi khadi hu mai" I hear Sam's voice from behind me
We turn our focus to our little devil siblings again.
"Achha toh mujhe bhagane ke liye keh rhe the ye, btao ab kya kar rhe ho" I ask
"Didi surprise hai, sam di please manao na inhe" prisha pleads.

"Acha chal na riti let's not" sam asks and I agree to not spoil their surprise.

Walking towards my room, we bump into the boys who are finally free from their driver duties.
We ask them to come practice one last before we all get ready. They whine in annoyance but agree eventually.

The boys are doing great, they sync well and surprisingly vihaan isn't as stiff as he was before. Wrapping up the performances, we all head to rest and get ready for the evening. Sam, prisha and I do face masks in my room and chill for a half an hour while the boys take samarth with them.

We all have lunch together while all the elders of the house are busy with the relatives.
"Ronak yaar biji kyu nhi aa rhi aaj?"  I ask ronak

(An : biji is a term used for grandmothers in Punjabi)

"Mamu keh rhe the ki unko baar baar travel nhi karwana toh woh seedha mehndi Wale function pe aayenge" ronak clarifies

"Oh okay" I say.
"Biji kaun hai?" Vihaan asks.
"Haan mujhe bhi nhi pta" sam chimes in

"Ronak ki nani ko hum biji kehte hai" I tell them.
Finishing our lunch with some random chit chat we all get back to our rooms to get ready.

Sam and I help prisha get ready first. Doing her makeup and hairstyle, we try to keep it very natural.

After getting her ready and clicking some photos of her, we both proceed to straighten our hair.
Doing our makeup, sam conceals her freckles again for some reason.
"You haven't been concealing them these days, why today sam?" I ask her.

"Not everyone deserves to see me with them" she winks at me.
Smacking her head slightly, I apply my lipgloss completing the glossy lip look.

Sam does her eyeliner adding a hint of golden, i ask her to do mine because the only person I can trust with my eyeliner is her. She draws a wing and adds some rhinestones to spice it up. We click some photos for the gram and then head outside to check if the boys are ready.