Characters' Aesthetics✨

Samyukta Gaur

"I talk in the language of sunshine and roses"
A first year college student studying law. The elder sibling, confident and straightforward. Loves to read. Is an Ed sheeran stan and has an orange cat that owns her (if y'all are wondering I am the orange cat and the owner, don't ask me how)

 Is an Ed sheeran stan and has an orange cat that owns her (if y'all are wondering I am the orange cat and the owner, don't ask me how)

•Gaur family

Dheeraj Gaur- Sam's dad (CEO of Gaur Pvt. Ltd.)

Nehal Gaur- Sam's mom (COO of Gaur Pvt. Ltd.)

Samarth Gaur- Sam's 13 y/o brother

Leo (Sam's owner)

Ronak Mehra

"I can be the sunshine to your midnight rain"
A first year college student studying to be CA. The younger sibling, a hardcore swiftie and the sunshine of the house. Loves playing his guitar and is drawn to music. Got his personality from his golden retriever tuffy.

•Aakriti Mehra

•Aakriti Mehra

"In a world full of sunshine and roses, let me be your moonlight"
A first year medical college student, the neighborhood stan, loves playing Casio. The classic over achiever elder daughter. You name it and she has done it. Is usually the quiet one but talkative around the people she loves.

 Is usually the quiet one but talkative around the people she loves

The Mehra Fam

Angad Mehra- Ronak's older brother (Owns Mehra group of tech)

Sheetal Mehra- Ronak's mom

Vivek Mehra- Aakriti's dad (a surgeon and owns a hospital)

Kavita Mehra- Aakriti's mom

Prisha Mehra- Aakriti's 12 y/o sister a.k.a. PTP

Tuffy- The golden retriever and the most spoilt kid of the household

Nikhil Oberoi- childhood friend of Aakriti and Ronak (is a first year medical college student as well)

{Note : Ronak's father was in the army and passed away when Ronak was in 7th grade}

•Vihaan Verma

"She feels like the pink hues to all the blues in my life"
A National level basketball player aiming for the NBA, is studying law in first year as a back up. Is an only child who grew up too fast but still manages to be the sunshine. Is a swiftie as well. A crackhead but still the responsible one that every parent can count on. Also loves to cook and try new things.

 Also loves to cook and try new things

•Verma Family

Sharda Verma- Vihaan's mom (is a doctor by profession)

Ritik Verma- Vihaan's dad (owns a real estate firm in London)

Amit and Gayatri Verma- Vihaan's grandparents

There are some characters that will be introduced in the story but for now here are our sweethearts <3