Chapter-8

Helloww pyaare logo❤️
Here's the update, don't forget to vote and comment plejjj😭✨
Happy reading 💌

...................

Aakriti's pov :

The soft sun rays enter my room making my eyes flutter open, but I am not alone in my bed. I am acquainted by my fur baby, I didn't even notice when he came beside me.

Tuffy is the best thing that happened to me. He stayed beside me when I cried over physics, gazed at me in admiration when I got ready. Gently came and rested beside me whenever I cried. He stayed and waited for my eyes to dry.

I glanced at the clock and it's 7 in the morning. We have to leave by 9:30. Giving tuffy a peck, I get off the bed and make my way to the washroom.

The cold water hits my body and saves me from the heat of late May.
Wrapping myself in a towel, I get out of the shower and dry my hair. I change into a comfy t shirt paired with shorts and head downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee.

By the time I come back with my coffee, tuffy has already left my room. I settle on the couch and have my coffee in peace.

Half an hour later,

"Look who's here" sam barges into my room.
"Ever heard of knocking?" I say in sarcasm
"Not my style." She says fixing her imaginary collar
I smile shaking my head at her antics.
"C'mon sweetheart start getting ready" she orders clapping her hands.

It's been 15 minutes of us trying to achieve the *no makeup* make up look.
I put on the suit and remember how vihaan smiled looking at me. I shoo away the thoughts before sam could notice.

"Hair up or down?" I ask her.
"Half up half down"
Giving her a look of approval, I put my hair that way and do soft curls at the ends.

She passes me the minimal oxidised earrings we bought yesterday and I  put on my juttis.
"Done?" I wink at her.
"One last things" she says applying a kala tika behind my ear.
"You click some pictures, I'll see if prisha is ready" with that sam leaves my room.

I click some pictures and my phone beeps with a notification.

I click the notification and it's a follow request from vihaan.
Oh. My. God. Shit. what do I do? Should I accept? Will it be awkward?

STOP AAKRITI !

It's just a follow request from your brother's  friend. Just accept it and move on.
What's wrong with me, it's not like a guy hasn't sent me a request before. 

God this guy is going to be the reason I go insane.

I post a story and accept the request. 

Aakriti's look :