Chapter-12

Hieeee pyaare logo❤️
Here's the update as promised🎀
Tum log bhi ab vote and comment kardo😞✨
Also we hit 1k views, so grateful to y'all🤭💋
Happy reading💌

....................

Sam's pov :

It's 9 in the night, when I get a call from mom. That's new, so they know how to dial their daughter's number?

"Hello" I say picking up the call.
"Hello beta" she says.
I don't even bother to reply because she's gonna say something the next moment even without bothering to ask about my well being.
"Mr. Mehra called your dad to invite us all to Angad's wedding." She states
"Okay" I reply non-chalantly.
"He already explained why we wouldn't be able to attend all the functions and will directly attend the shaadi and reception. Make sure you and samarth attend the rest of them, they are neighbours and we have business connections too."
"Ji mumma" I say rolling my eyes.

Of course how could my mother and father dearest forget business?

With that I hang up.

I set an alarm for waking up early tomorrow, it's gonna be a long day. Firstly I'll be picking up samarth and Leo from Massi's home and then ofc hanging out with the group would be on the list since nikhil couldn't come today.

After planning my day, I drop my body onto the bed. But well I am not sleepy enough, ajeeb mostly toh neend aa jaati hai ab tak.

Giving up on sleep, I grab my phone from the night stand and open Instagram. I mindlessly scroll reels, still trying to make myself sleep but it's of no help.

I open my chats to see if aakriti has texted but she hasn't. But my eyes divert to the notification panel, noticing a particular name on it.

"Ronak Mehra has requested to follow you"

I wonder what Mr. Jerk is upto now.

C'mon samyukta it's not that he's only capable of doing shit things, right?

Who am I kidding?

He is.

But whatever if Mr. Jerk can do shit, I'll give it 4 folds back to him. Nobody messes with samyukta and gets away with it. That's what Aakriti taught me. Yes! Imma listen to her.

I accept the request and follow him back. I also look up Vihaan's id in Mr. Jerk's following list to follow him.
Clicking on his profile, I see that aakriti and nikhil have already followed him. Wow who knew Aakriti would be so fast, GO RITII!!

Sending him a request, I open Mr. Jerk's profile and to be fair he doesn't look so bad in his posts though. But again, that pretty little face is all cute and everything until he decides to open his mouth.

After about 15 minutes of more mindless scrolling, I start feeling a bit sleepy. Wasting no time, I grab the opportunity and fall asleep right away.

I wake up the next morning at 7 and gosh I am an hour late. I had set the alarm for 6, how did I manage to snooze it so many times. Rushing out of the bed, I head to the washroom to do my morning rituals.

I get dressed in a tank top with black leggings to go for a jog. Yes I am late but there's no way I am giving up on jogging.

I head downstairs, practicals running down the stairs and see Ritu aunty, the househelp already in the kitchen with my strawberry shake ready.
Thanking her, I quickly gulp down the shake and make my way out of the house.