Chapter-27

Hellooo lovess💕
Finally updating😭👍🏻
So sorry😞 regular updates will be back abse don't worry🎀
Don't forget to vote and comment
Happy reading💌

...................

Author's pov :

It had been a two days since samyukta was brought home. Her family had called but she knew they didn't want to actually come back from London, cutting their business trip short and missing out on deals. And as expected she asked them not to.

So now it was either aakriti at her home staying with her or Sam staying over at hers.

Angad and Priya had already left for their honeymoon in Bali.

It was finally the last day of june meaning officially one month before the group started their college life. Overwhelming feelings were a constant in these days.

Ronak's pov :

I was heading over to Nikhil's after five missed calls from him in a span of 10 minutes.

Reaching his place, I got off my bike and headed inside. It was the same it used to be, a few servants running errands and Nikhil probably in his room or his study.

Walking over to his study, I knocked on the door. Furniture cut out of ebony wood, shades of brown and warm lighting. The same study we once used to sneak in as toddlers

"You called" I asked, my eyes setting on his 5'11 frame seated on his desk. Legs crossed, glasses on while his hands turned the pages of some file.

He raised his gaze, standing up. "Yeah I did, don't tell me you are letting Abhishek get away with what he did." He said taking a few steps towards me.

"No I am not, he's leaving for abroad in the end of July. That's when we have a little chat with him." I clarified and he nodded, a look of relief washing over his face.

"And by the way" I trail as we settled on the chairs of his study.

"Yeah?" He replied unsure of what I was going to say as he looked through the file again.

"We are going on a trip" I asserted, snatching his file from his hands as he looked at me with shock taking in my actions.

"I am not going. I am looking over the companies and learning to run them smoothly. Once college starts in August, I won't be able to give them the amount of time I can right now." He said firmly, not budging even an inch.

"Nik come on? Seriously? Don't give me shit. You are what? Seventeen, turning eighteen in two days. July 2nd, I remember, riti and sam do too. Just come on the trip. We already planned to go on a trip before we started our college lives, might as well be it on your birthday. I am not taking no for an answer, pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow 3 a.m." I said and after a little convincing, he finally agreed.

I left for home and texted the group chat.

The gc

Jhothe🤡

Ronak :
Trip is on y'all, nik agreed.
Pack your bags, we leave 3 a.m.
tomorrow as we decided.

Nikhil :
You shitheads had already planned everything?