Chapter 82

The estrus period is over.

Su Yu put away his fluffy ears and tail in the hotel.

Experiencing this for the first time, both of them felt a little out of control.

Especially when the kitten is in heat and restless.

When Su Yu was held by Shen Shiqian and walked out of the hotel, his legs were still trembling.

Seeing him like this, Shen Shiqian deliberately stretched out his hand, put his arm around his waist and said, "I'll carry you into the car," before he got in the car.

There was a hint of teasing smile in his pleasant voice.

Who made him like this!

With a hint of shame and anger, Su Yu lowered his head, clasped his fingers on the hand on his waist, and pulled the other person's well-boned fingers from his waist.

"No."

Shen Shiqian had no choice but to put down his hand, opened the car door for Su Yu, and let his little boyfriend get in the car first.

Back in the dormitory, the roommates asked Su Yu why he had a fever. He had a fever for three or four days.

Su Yu recalled that when he had a fever before, he was cured in one day, and knew that three or four days was indeed a bit too long.

Under Shen Shiqian's gaze, he blushed and lied to his two roommates, "I was just a little uncomfortable at first, and it took a day or two before I had a fever."

Because he felt guilty for lying.

The more Su Yu spoke, the softer his voice became.

Yang Feng oohed and ahhed, "I thought it was serious. I saw Shen Shiqian was so anxious to carry you out that day."

Su Yu blushed and said "hmm" without explaining any more.

What a shame.

Shen Shiqian was so anxious to carry him out that day.

I hid it from my roommates and the dormitory manager.

Actually it was in a hotel.

Keep him close until he gets through his estrus period...

Stop! Don't think about it anymore! !

Su Yu raised his head and his eyes quietly met Shen Shiqian's.

There was a hint of shyness in those amber eyes.

Shen Shiqian looked straight at him and laughed carelessly.

Then he was very shy, put his index finger and middle finger together, and touched his thin lips, as if hinting to kiss him.

Blatantly teasing kittens.

Su Yu's soft face suddenly turned crimson.

His face fell on the desk.

Temperatures change quickly in spring.

March was still a bit hot, April cooled down again, and at the end of April the temperature finally returned to its most comfortable state.

Shen Shiqian watched with his own eyes as Su Yu struggled to wear short sleeves, and then changed to long sleeves within a few days, changing back and forth.

Once the weather gets colder, the kitten likes to get close to him when there are few people around, hold his hand, put both hands into his palms, and let him wrap them tightly in his palms.

On the weekend approaching May, Shen Shiqian took Su Yu out to play and made plans for the May Day holiday with Su Yu.

"I want to go home during the holiday. I haven't been back for a long time. I want to go back and see my family."

Shen Shiqian plans to go home to meet his parents during the holiday.

He hasn't been home for half a year.

Although his parents came here specifically to meet Su Yu last time, they stayed like that for a short while and the matter didn't seem to be explained clearly.

Shen Shiqian plans to go back during the holidays to connect with his family.

By the way, let's take a look at their attitude towards Su Yu.

He not only wanted them to accept Su Yu, but also wanted them to like Su Yu, so that when Su Yu saw his family in the future, he would be able to relax and know that he was liked.

Su Yu sighed in his heart.

He knew that Shen Shiqian did not grow up in this city, and his real home was in another city.

But he didn't know much about the situation in Shen Shiqian's family.

Su Yu raised his face, blinked his amber eyes, and looked at Shen Shiqian.

Holding the fork in his fingers, he paused on the cake.

"...Do you want to go back and stay for a few days?"

Shen Shiqian felt a trace of reluctance in Su Yu's gentle eyes.

There was also a vague worry.

Shen Shiqian said: "I'll just stay for three days. I'll take the high-speed rail and go back. I won't stay long."

Three days.

It's been a long time since they've been apart for so many days.

Su Yu lowered his round head softly and poked a piece of cake with his fork.

There was a click.

The cake was not stabbed properly, and a crack appeared from the edge of the fork, and it fell back into the plate.

Su Yu was awakened by this scene, stretched out his hand, and very seriously, poked the cake up again and brought it to his lips.

The kitten slowly rolled the cake with its tongue.

Eat the cake into your stomach.

"Will it take a long time to take the high-speed train there?"

Su Yu has stayed in this city since he became a spirit and has never been to other places.

He knew about airplanes and high-speed trains, but he had only watched videos online and never experienced them in person.

When I heard it, I subconsciously felt it was unfamiliar and thought it would be very troublesome.

Thinking that Shen Shiqian would be away from him for several days.

Su Yu couldn't taste the cake anymore.

Shen Shiqian heard that Su Yu was not familiar with these means of transportation, so he reported the location of his home, "It won't take long, just over half an hour by high-speed rail."

"I booked the ticket this morning, the morning of the 1st High-speed rail, come back on the 4th."

Su Yu lowered his eyelashes and responded.

Still showing a wilting look.

The soft ears seemed to move.

Seeing Su Yu's appearance, Shen Shiqian couldn't help but bully him, "Are you reluctant to leave me? Are you so unhappy when you hear that I'm going home for a few days?"

"How can I be unhappy?" Su Yu said this, but his eyes were obviously a little evasive.

It's that exposed look.

Shen Shiqian reached out his hand and scratched the kitten's chin.

Su Yu was frightened by Shen Shiqian's movements. He couldn't hold the fork steady, and a small piece of cake swayed around. It fell off and got on Shen Shiqian's fingertips.

When Shen Shiqian saw this scene, he took his hand back.

He brought the cake that was stuck to his fingers to his lips and ate it.

He looks handsome and lazy.

Su Yu's face was red and his ears were hot, "You, why did you touch me suddenly?"

And you even ate the cake that fell off his fork! !

It's very comfortable to have your chin touched.

But it was a bit too sudden.

There is something rebellious about Shen Shiqian.

Normally it would be difficult for him to say those disgusting words.

But when he arrived in front of Su Yu.

The more shy and timid Su Yu became and refused to speak, the more Shen Shiqian wanted to speak, until the kitten's face turned red, its ears red, and its heartbeat accelerated.

"I just want to touch you all of a sudden, and I feel a little reluctant to leave you when I think of going home in a few days."

Ah.

When Shen Shiqian said something like this...

it was like calling him "baby kitten" intimately during the estrus period!

Su Yu became a little at a loss at this moment, his amber eyes trembled, he opened his mouth blankly, and his Adam's apple moved nervously.

"I'm a little bit too..."

He admitted that he wanted to stay by Shen Shiqian's side every day.

It doesn't seem that difficult.

"I can't bear to leave you either."

After Su Yu said this, he meowed and screamed in his heart.

His face was so embarrassed that he wanted to bury it in the cake.

When Shen Shiqian said such disgusting words, he never thought that Su Yu would respond.

As soon as the little boyfriend said these words.

Shen Shiqian's breathing seemed to have stopped.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple rolled, and he suddenly urged Su Yu, "Eat quickly."

Su Yu blinked his eyes blankly, and just as he was a little confused, he heard Shen Shiqian say again, "There are too many people in the store, I want to kiss you." , go out and give me a few kisses after eating."

His tone was a bit muddled.

Su Yu's face turned red instantly.

The leg under the table kicked towards Shen Shiqian, but was restrained by Shen Shiqian's leg.

Don't take it back to him.

It's like slapping someone with a pink flesh pad.

No one took pictures.

Instead, the little kitten was crumpled into a ball and carried into his arms.

Shen Shiqian was outside in the street and alley, tasting the taste of cream cake in the kitten's mouth.

The kiss made Su Yu bend at the waist.

Curved into his hand.

Inexplicable.

When you are in love, you like to hug and kiss constantly.

In the extremely close and ambiguous distance, you can listen to the other person's breathing and heartbeat.

I feel like my heart is filled to the brim.

The day before the short holiday, Shang Yang and Yang Feng packed up and left on the night of the 30th, leaving Shen Shiqian and Su Yu who had booked tickets for the No. 1 high-speed rail in the dormitory.

Shen Shiqian mentioned to his parents that he would go home during the holidays.

Su Yu had no plans for his vacation.

I happened to receive a message from Bai Jiashuo.

Bai Jiasuo invited him to stay at his house during the holidays. They hadn't played together for a long time.

Su Yu didn't want to stay at home alone, so he agreed to Bai Jiashuo.

When Shen Shiqian found out about this that night, he became jealous.

He lifted Su Yu's quilt in the quiet dormitory and lay down behind Su Yu.

Su Yu was held in Shen Shiqian's arms, with his legs bent and his knees pressed against his lower abdomen.

Shen Shiqian's voice sounded next to his soft ears.

"I always hear you talk about your kitty friend Bai Jia Shuo. How good is our relationship?"

Su Yu pressed his back against Shen Shiqian's chest.

You can almost feel Shen Shiqian's heartbeat.

"Well... I've known their cats since I became a sperm, and they've always been so nice." Before

Su Yu could finish a sentence, his breathing became a little rapid.

Because Shen Shiqian hugged him and teased him with his hands, his breath was in his ears.

Su Yu's eyes were red, he made a suppressed sound, and clasped his hand on Shen Shiqian's arm.

The heartbeat was deafening.

I feel jealous and want to bully the kitten.

Shen Shiqian leaned his chin on the fragile back of Su Yu's neck, and while playing with his fingers, he said with jealousy, "I thought you would never live in anyone else's house except mine."

Shen Shiqian knew that Su Yu and the kitten What a great friendship.

But that didn't stop him from being a little jealous when he heard that Su Yu was going to stay there during the holidays.

Su Yu was so breathless by Shen Shiqian.

But I was still thinking about what my boyfriend said.

He gasped and said in a trembling voice: "...It's not like that. To me, they are like human family."

"Just like you and your family."

"I often talk about you to Bai Jiasuo, because I don't have any other close friends around me... I want them to know you and know that I like you."

Kitty never thought about it this much before.

It was only now that I was in love with Shen Shiqian that I gradually felt many subtle emotions that seemed to only occur to humans.

Then learn to do something to make this deep love stronger.

When Shen Shiqian listened to Su Yu's humming voice, he immediately became gentler on his hands.

He kissed the side of Su Yu's neck.

Su Yu's eyes trembled in his confused consciousness when he heard Shen Shiqian kissing him.

"Actually, when I go back during the vacation this time, I want to have an in-depth chat with my family about us. Don't worry, like I said, they will like you."

Hmm...?

Is this actually the plan? !

Su Yu's eyes were hazy, wanting to look back at Shen Shiqian.

But Shen Shiqian was already emotional and couldn't control it, so he pressed his slender arm with his palm.

Su Yu heard that Shen Shiqian no longer mentioned going home, but coaxed him in a low voice with a hint of hoarseness in his voice.

"Let the tail out."

During this period, he seemed to say that he didn't buy anything in the dormitory... or anything.

Su Yu was confused, his face was hot, he bit his lip and let out his tail.

Shen Shiqian hugged him sideways, kissed him, held the tip of his soft tail in his hand, and held it together.

"I haven't tried the tail yet, rub it for me."

The nerve at the tip of the kitten's tail was stimulated.

It shook wildly in his hand.

Su Yu arched his back and leaned into Shen Shiqian's arms.

Shen Shiqian's fingertips touched his lower abdomen, and he lost consciousness for a few seconds before his body swayed.

When the morning sun shone into the dormitory, Shen Shiqian had already taken the high-speed train.

Su Yu opened his eyes, his cheeks felt hot, and he saw the message Shen Shiqian left for him.

[Shen Shiqian: There is breakfast on the table. I guess you won't wake up too late. It should still be warm now]

[Shen Shiqian: After you finish eating, go to your friend's house early to play]

Kitten's boyfriend was still here last night Jealous.

But after hearing him say things like family members, I calmed down.

Su Yu lowered his head, his soft hair hanging in front of his forehead. He touched the phone lightly with his slender fingers, replied to Shen Shiqian's message, and got out of bed to have breakfast.

It's exactly what Shen Shiqian said.

The steamed buns and soy milk for breakfast were still warm.

Su Yu ate breakfast obediently, and inevitably thought of what Shen Shiqian said while holding him last night.

Should he go back and tell his parents... more about them?

The cell phone on the table dinged with message notifications.

Su Yu reached for his phone and saw the photo sent by Shen Shiqian.

The exit of the high-speed rail station in the city next door to the province.

[Shen Shiqian: I'm here]

Su Yu looked at the photo shared by Shen Shiqian, blinked his eyes, and felt inexplicably warm in his heart.

He imitated his boyfriend, took a picture of the cup of soy milk in his hand, and sent it over.

[Su Yu: I'm having breakfast]

Then he sent a cute kitten emoticon.

Shen Shiqian responded quickly.

[Shen Shiqian: Show it to me]

Take a look?

What do you think?

Su Yu's face burned and he fiddled with his phone.

In the shooting function of the chat software, he saw the words "long press to record", pressed his finger, and pointed the camera at himself.

Su Yu saw his face appearing on the phone screen.

The fluffy and soft hair was stained by the morning sun, the tip of the nose was slightly tilted, and there was a trace of soy milk on the corners of the lips.

Suddenly a little shy.

Su Yu's fingers trembled slightly. He held the phone in one hand and the cup of soy milk in the other hand. He brought it to his lips, raised his slender neck and took a sip.

The Adam's apple moved up and down during the swallowing action.

The video was sent out.

Shen Shiqian was quiet for a while.

Su Yu felt a little regretful after posting it, and he didn't dare to click on it to read it.

Obviously nothing, just drinking soy milk.

But I always felt that it was a bit weird to send it to Shen Shiqian.

Su Yu always paid attention to the news on the other side.

Not long after, he saw Shen Shiqian returning to him.

[Shen Shiqian: I want you to show me]

[Shen Shiqian: I'm not asking you to seduce me]

Across the screen, Su Yu strongly felt Shen Shiqian's teasing smile.

A blush quickly spread from her neck to her cheeks.

Su Yu tapped his fingertips on the keyboard of the phone, DJ sent it, and closed the phone with a bang.

[Su Yu: Who seduced you! ! ! 】

I immediately felt that it was not enough to relieve my anger, so I picked up the phone again and sent an emoticon of a kitten showing its teeth and claws.

Su Yu had no idea how many times Shen Shiqian watched the ten-second video of him drinking soy milk while waiting at the exit of the high-speed rail station.

Su Yu went to Bai Jiashuo's house to stay for a day.

He was pestered by Bai Jiasuo's big cats and curiously asked many questions about his love affair with humans.

Bai Jiashuo knew very well that Su Yu and Shen Shiqian stayed together every day, sitting on the sofa playing games and saying, "He is very happy with his human boyfriend now."

Bai Jiashuo's brother, a doctor, passed by and casually asked, "It was you who Do you think of a roommate with a tail?"

Su Yu's face evaporated, "Yeah."

Big cats are very gossipy.

Su Yu was nestled on the sofa, eating jerky, the kitten's favorite snack, and telling them in a low voice the story of what happened between him and Shen Shiqian.

When it comes to being embarrassed.

I can't help but meow and use the language of a kitten to describe it.

Shen Shiqian seemed to know that Su Yu missed him very much, or that he himself missed Su Yu very much. He frequently sent messages to Su Yu from the moment he got off the high-speed train.

The message is simple.

That's his whole day.

When Shen Shiqian returned home, he took pictures of the flat-floor home over there and showed it to Su Yu.

[Shen Shiqian: I lived here before I went to college]

[Shen Shiqian: But I'll look at you after I graduate from college]

[Shen Shiqian: It depends on where you like to live]

I'm worried that the little cat won't understand.

Shen Shiqian explained it very clearly.

Su Yu blushed and replied to the message. He simply took a picture of Bai Jiasuo's home. After obtaining the consent of the little cat's friend, he made a video of them playing the game console together and sent it to Shen Shiqian.

[Su Yu: This game is very fun]

Shen Shiqian did not reply with a text, but sent a short voice message with a lazy and pleasant smile.

"I've played before, and I'll play with you when I come back."

Shen Shiqian met his parents in the evening and talked with them about a lot of things that happened between him and Su Yu.

Of course, he didn't mention that Su Yu was a little cat.

This matter is not urgent. After getting along for a long time, it is okay to let your family know slowly.

Shen Shiqian didn't know where he got the energy. While chatting with his parents, he also transferred the whole process to Su Yu for text live broadcast.

[Shen Shiqian: I told my parents that I didn't know you liked me at first. I thought you liked another man and I followed you secretly]

[Shen Shiqian: They didn't believe that I could do this]

Su Yu read the information carefully, looked at it, and smiled.

[Shen Shiqian: I also said that I secretly kissed you while watching the fireworks on New Year's Eve, but you didn't notice]

[Shen Shiqian: It turned out that you were drunk that night, and you secretly kissed me too]

Su Yu face " Bang! It's red!

He wouldn't even tell his kitty friend such a thing!

Ahhhh! ! !

[Su Yu: Why do you say all this! ! ]

[Shen Shiqian: Because you are cute]

[Shen Shiqian: My family heard about this and they all said you are cute]

Oh.

Su Yu instantly didn't mind Shen Shiqian talking to others.

His face was red, and he placed his fingers on the screen of his mobile phone.

Nervously looking forward to it.

I continue to receive messages from my boyfriend.

[Shen Shiqian: I also said later that when they were on a business trip during the New Year, I spent the New Year with you]

[Shen Shiqian: On my birthday, you made me a birthday cake and drew a kitten]

[Shen Shiqian Qian: I didn't tell them that you were a kitten]

[Shen Shiqian: But I said you were as good and cute as a kitten]

[Shen Shiqian: In the end, my parents asked me to ask you, do you want to have a holiday? Don't want to come to our house to play]

[Shen Shiqian: They asked me to bring you to play often]

Read a series of messages.

Su Yu's heartbeat gradually accelerated, and it kept ringing.

It was like smelling Shen Shiqian's breath close at hand.

Feeling Shim Shiqian's hug and kiss.

The mood is very restless.

Active, eager to meet Shen Shiqian.

Turn short words into sounds that fall in his ears.

Su Yu replied to Shen Shiqian with a kitten emoticon.

Then he raised his head and asked Bai Jiasuo and the others how to take the high-speed rail.

Bai Jiashuo was stunned, "You want to take the high-speed rail? Are you looking for your boyfriend?"

Su Yu's ears were red, and he looked at the cat family in the room intently, and nodded "Yeah".

He reported the name of the city where Shen Shiqian was located.

Hearing this, Bai Jiashuo put down the game console and actively came over to teach Su Yu how to open the train ticket interface.

"Is that so? You have to take the high-speed rail to see him after we haven't seen each other for a day! I have taken the high-speed rail, and I will teach you!"

"Look, there will be a high-speed rail here tomorrow morning, going to Shen Shiqian's house you mentioned... "

Under Bai Jiashuo's guidance, Su Yu bought a high-speed rail ticket for tomorrow morning and wrote down all the procedures for taking the high-speed rail on his mobile phone memo.

Because I didn't know if I could stay at Shen Shiqian's house, I cautiously booked a hotel near Shen Shiqian's house.

When Bai Jiashuo's cat mother learned that Su Yu was going, she enthusiastically stuffed many cans into Su Yu's backpack.

He also asked Su Yu to send them a message when he arrived.

At dawn.

Su Yu put on his backpack alone, packed several heavy boxes of cans and snacks, and two pairs of clothes, and set out for the high-speed rail station.

The little cat didn't know how to take the high-speed rail, so he walked around the high-speed rail station in confusion, going through the security check, looking for the ticket gate, and entering the high-speed rail car to find a seat.

Always hold the backpack with both hands.

Every step is taken with extreme caution.

After passing a few stations, the high-speed rail announced the name of the station where Su Yu was going on this trip.

When the train stopped, Su Yu stood up in confusion and followed the crowd of people and walked out of the high-speed rail station.

Although the process of taking the high-speed rail for the first time was a bit tortuous, the little cat still arrived at the terminal smoothly.

Su Yu hugged his backpack, raised his soft face, and blinked his amber eyes.

He was filled with joy and excitement. He held his cell phone with his thin fingers and took a picture of the sign at the high-speed rail exit.

The position he stood seemed to be where Shen Shiqian stood yesterday.

Photos sent.

Su Yu hesitated, switched the camera mode again, and pressed the shooting button on his mobile phone.

The camera is pointed at his face.

Tried to take a video.

The young man's eyes in the video were flashing with sparkling light, and his expression was a little confused. The screen was shaking, and a good-looking figure was captured.

After stabilizing the angle of the camera, the confusion faded away.

Su Yu's ears were red, and he held back a cute smile as he captured his face and the background of the high-speed rail station in the video.

The same "whoosh" was sent to Shen Shiqian.

Su Yu had nervous anticipation hidden in his eyes. He bit his lower lip and then let go, typing a line of words on the screen of his phone with his fingers.

[Su Yu: I'm here to see you]