Chapter 14

Su Yu is very vigilant.

His eyes didn't dare to blink for a moment, they were round and round.

He secretly put his hands behind his back, made sure his tail disappeared over and over again, leaned his head, and closed the hotel door while looking at Shen Shiqian.

"B-bye."

"Bang--"

Phew!

So thrilling!

Su Yu never knew that alcohol was such a terrible thing.

As a kitten, he had never touched anything like this.

Later, they turned into humans. After hearing Dr. Bai say that they could have human physiques and be exposed to many things that kittens were forbidden to eat, they didn't pay much attention to them.

To this day, a small bowl of fermented rice balls has caused him to become like this.

Only then did Su Yu realize how powerful alcohol is to kittens!

If your vision, hearing, smell, etc. become insensitive, forget it.

But he actually couldn't even feel his tail coming out. If he were on the street, he would have been watched by humans as a strange species.

And just now...

Shen Shiqian touched the tip of his tail.

When Su Yu thought about this, his ears turned a little red, and his tailbone felt like a tingling electric current had passed through him.

He could still recall how Shen Shiqian's hands felt through the hem of his clothes.

How could you touch his tail?

Even if you want to touch him, you should say hello to him in advance.

Su Yu bit his lip in frustration.

Well, Shen Shiqian is not to blame for this incident at all.

Shen Shiqian didn't know that he was a kitten, so he didn't know that his emerging tail couldn't be touched casually.

Su Yu was blushing all over and hugged the quilt tiredly. The drowsiness caused by alcohol invaded his brain again.

The breath he exhaled was hot.

He felt that the waistband of his pants was pushed open, and his furry tail was exposed.

However, he was too tired and sleepy to bother with this disobedient tail.

The phone is still buzzing.

Su Yu opened it and found that Bai Jiasuo was worried about him and sent him many messages.

[Bai Jia Shuo: Have you arrived at the hotel?]

[Bai Jia Shuo: How are you now?]

[Bai Jia Shuo: I asked my brother and I found out you were in estrus. If I had known earlier, I would have sent you back to the hotel! ! 】

Bai Jiasuo's tone looked anxious and regretful.

If something happened to Su Yu, Bai Jiashuo would never be able to forgive herself.

Su Yu forced himself to stay strong, his heart felt sour, he sniffed, and typed a few lines of words with great effort.

[Su Yu: It's okay, it's okay]

[Su Yu: Don't worry]

[Su Yu: I've returned to the hotel]

[Su Yu: My roommate sent me back just now]

After a while, Bai Jia Shuo replied to his message.

[Bai Jia Shuo: Ah, that's the handsome one]

[Bai Jia Shuo: He's so nice]

If before tonight, Su Yu saw his friend praising Shen Shiqian as a good person, he would most likely add in a low voice that his roommate Bad temper.

Even if he knew it was not advisable to speak ill of people behind their backs, he would still say it in a low voice.

But tonight...

except for reaching out and touching his tail, Shen Shiqian was simply a perfect human friend.

Su Yu opened his amber eyes and lowered his eyelashes.

Inexplicably, I recalled Shen Shiqian's angry look at the door of the hotel, and what the greasy man said.

Two men came to book a room.

[Su Yu: By the way, I want to ask you a question]

[Bai Jiashuo:? ]

[Su Yu: You have lived in human society for more than ten years, do you know what a word means?]

[Bai Jiashuo: What? ]

[Su Yu: That's it...]

[Su Yu: Open a room]

Su Yu didn't know why, but he could vaguely feel the meaning of this word, but he was not sure.

He lay on the bed and buried his chin into the soft pillows.

The pillow concave the line of his jaw, silky and smooth.

Bai Jiashuo's next reaction seemed particularly excited.

[Bai Jiashuo: Damn it]

[Bai Jiashuo: Who told you this? 】

【Bai Jia Shuo: Don't be deceived by anyone who wants to book a room with you! ! 】

ah? ?

Su Yu was startled by Bai Jiasuo's reply, and had a bad premonition in his heart. His long and slender fingers flew across the screen, like flapping butterfly wings.

[Su Yu: No, no! ]

[Su Yu: I heard someone say that downstairs in the hotel! ! 】

Su Yu lied.

He felt that it might be a bit complicated to explain the cause and effect carefully.

Especially looking at Bai Jia Shuo's current reaction, he felt that it would be better not to reveal too much for the time being.

The other party's reply was so exciting that it made him more and more curious.

[Su Yu: What does opening a room mean?]

[Bai Jia Shuo:...]

Bai Jia Shuo over there was silent for who knows how long before he slowly sent two lines of words.

[Bai Jiashuo: Book a room = pay. Matching]

[Bai Jiashuo: Do ​​you understand?]

[Su Yu:? ! ]

[Su Yu: Got it]

I never imagined that the words in human society are so strange.

"Open" and "room" are combined together, which actually means this!

Su Yu was fed this strange knowledge, and his face burned so much that the pillow became hot.

The tail stood up and shook slowly like in a cradle.

It turned out that the man thought that he and Shen Shiqian were here to do this kind of thing.

The man looked at him with such insulting eyes.

No wonder Shen Shiqian was so excited at that time. He coldly told the man to get out and pressed him tightly, not wanting the man to see him...!

Su Yu wished he could go back to two minutes ago.

He would rather know nothing now than be unable to control his shy and wagging tail!

When he woke up, Su Yu's estrus period was finally over.

He felt refreshed and packed his belongings.

The hotel key card was thrust into the hands of the girl at the front desk.

Su Yu put on his small backpack, stepped out of the hotel, and walked back to school.

He had lived in G University for a year and was already familiar with the routes in this area. Walking back to the dormitory alone was no problem.

Their major had very few classes today, only one class, which was held at around three o'clock in the afternoon.

The three people in the dormitory are probably still sleeping in. They won't be able to get up before ten o'clock.

Su Yu opened the dormitory door, stepped lightly, and walked in.

As expected, the entire dormitory was still quiet.

The roommates were each lying on their own beds, hugging the quilt and sleeping soundly.

Su Yu's movement was very small, but it still attracted Shen Shiqian's attention.

Shen Shiqian narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Su Yu through the gap between the bed rails.

Su Yu was keenly aware of his gaze, raised his head blankly, and looked at him.

Hesitant to say hello.

Thinking of Shen Shiqian reaching out to touch his tail last night and being misunderstood to ask for a room, Su Yu's face felt hot and he didn't dare to look at Shen Shiqian.

Su Yu heard Shen Shiqian sneer, wondering if he was laughing at him for being a coward.

"Well, roast chicken..."

Shang Yang, who was in the bed next to him, murmured in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Su Yu's small body.

He was stunned, wiped his eyes, his pupils suddenly opened wide, and said happily: "Su Yu, are you back?"

Su Yu nodded like a fool, "Yes, you are back."

The two of them spoke loudly, which woke them up. Yang Feng.

Yang Feng seemed to have been playing games all night. He was so sleepy that he yawned.

Shang Yang asked: "How is your health? What did the doctor say?"

Su Yu went to see a doctor somewhere.

At most, I called Dr. Bai for a consultation.

Facing Shang Yang's worried look, Su Yu touched the tip of his nose, feeling a little guilty, "It's better. I'll recover in two days of rest."

"Oh, that's good." Shang Yang nodded.

Shen Shiqian listened to their incessant chatting. He rested his elbows on the bed board and sat up lazily. The corners of his lips curled up slightly and he laughed.

Su Yu suspected that his hearing was wrong.

Neither Shang Yang nor Yang Feng reacted at all.

It seemed that he was the only one who heard Shen Shiqian's low, muffled laugh coming from his chest.

Like a tickle in his ear.

Then he thought of Shen Shiqian touching the tip of his tail.

Su Yu's eyelashes drooped quickly, and his heartbeat became so fast.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt unnatural being in the same room with Shen Shiqian, and I wanted to run away.

"Shen Shiqian, are you up?" Shang Yang didn't know anything about their experience last night, so he still asked.

Shen Shiqian grabbed the bed rail, stepped on the ladder, and jumped down nimbly.

"Well, I'm going to brush my teeth."

Wow.

The sound of the curtain being opened sounded in Su Yu's ears.

Then, there was the sound of water running from the sink.

Shang Yang noticed where Su Yu was looking, raised his chin, and glanced over, "Shen Shiqian went out to have a dinner with the student union last night and almost missed the gate. He said that if he didn't catch up, he would go out and stay." The hotel."

"Ah." Su Yu knew that Shen Shiqian must have come back late, but he was too sleepy last night and didn't look at the dormitory group, so he didn't know the specific situation.

"Then how did he catch up in the end?"

"I told the aunt in advance in the group. Fortunately, the aunt on duty last night was easy to talk to."

Su Yu was a little absent-minded and couldn't help but want to look behind the curtain.

Maybe it was because Shen Shiqian was very kind to him last night, and Dr. Bai told him that after the estrus period is over, he can try to date Shen Shiqian and become friends.

Anyway, he started looking forward to becoming friends with this roommate.

I just don't know how to mention it to Shen Shiqian.

Shang Yang opened his hazy eyes, holding his mobile phone and scrolling non-stop, shouting while scrolling, "Shen Shiqian, are you going to play basketball this afternoon? The group of people in the dormitory next door asked me to ask you -" Shen Shiqian

was confused. A lazy voice came from behind the curtain, "I'm not going."

Shang Yang muttered: "I'm not going. It's not like Shen Shiqian. Could it be that he drank too much at the party last night and hasn't recovered yet... Oops, what's the breaking news in the circle of friends today? Why are all of us professionals flooding the screen? "

" - Damn it!"

Su Yu was frightened when he heard Shang Yang muttering for a long time. One jump.

Yang Feng hit him with a pillow from the bed, "Shang Yang, what are you yelling about? I'm going to scare you of a heart attack!"

"No!" Shang Yang held the phone tightly, looked at it several times, and hurriedly jumped out of bed. got up.

Su Yu was caught off guard and looked into Shang Yang's shocked eyes.

Shang Yang: "Su Yu, you and Shen Shiqian went to check out a room last night??"

Ha? ?

Su Yu's eyes widened in disbelief. He thought of the meaning of "getting a room" at an inappropriate time in his mind. His slender Adam's apple rolled hard and he swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

"Who said that?!"