Chapter 17

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian with incredible eyes.

There was no sign of remorse on Shen Shiqian's face, he was still lazy, and the corners of his lips were slightly curved.

It seems to be saying that he is not a good person in the first place.

Su Yu stared and turned his head away with a red face.

Shen Shiqian casually took out his mobile phone and found the girl in his class who was the first to forward the screenshot in his circle of friends.

Edited the text and sent it.

The general idea was to clarify the misunderstanding, show that he and Su Yu had no other relationship, and ask the other party where he saw this slanderous screenshot.

Shen Shiqian's speaking style has always been straightforward.

Talk about things that matter, no unnecessary nonsense.

In Su Yu's eyes, it was a bit impersonal.

Su Yu couldn't help but whispered: "Shen Shiqian, you can't be more polite."

Shen Shiqian glanced at him and asked, "Why am I so rude?"

Su Yu complained: "Every word is cold. No expression either. "

Expression? "

Su Yu is referring to the cat emoticons he usually sends to the group?

WTF?

Shen Shiqian said ruthlessly: "It's stupid not to say it."

After saying that, he turned to look at Su Yu, lowered his eyes and asked: "Su Yu, do you think you have become familiar with me, and you would talk to me like this... ...Tsk."

His low tut sounded like the sharp thorns of a rose stem, brushing against Su Yu's ears.

Su Yu was stunned for a moment, a little angry, and his heart skipped a beat, "Why, it can't be done?"

Shen Shiqian turned around the phone, "I didn't say it couldn't be done."

Su Yu: "..."

His ears have gotten better. It's hot.

Why do I always feel that Shen Shiqian is teasing him again.

Shang Yang was outside and didn't hear the ambiguity in the air, so he giggled for a long time.

"Su Yu, please don't embarrass Shen Shiqian. He can't send you cute emoticons!"

Su Yu poked at his phone.

I still feel that Shen Shiqian's words are too cold.

Not as human as a kitten like him.

The girl opposite quickly replied to Shen Shiqian.

First, she apologized a little awkwardly, and then said that she had taken the screenshot on WeChat Moments in the middle of the night.

[Sorry, sorry, I forwarded the screenshot before I could find out the facts]

[I saw it on Moments last night at midnight. I was very angry at the time. I thought you were a gay man pretending to be straight, and that there was another twist to what happened last year... You I also know that you are quite popular among girls. I was afraid that the girls I knew would be deceived, so I forwarded the screenshot]

[I have deleted that circle of friends now]

[I searched it, it's strange, I was there in the early morning last night I saw that post on Moments at 2 or 3 o'clock, but now I've checked through Moments and can't find the person who retweeted it first. Maybe it was deleted by the other party.]

Shen Shiqian's face didn't change. After reading the other party's reply, he typed Two words: [Thank you]

"It seems that you can't ask anything in the circle of friends."

"VODKA is probably a small account. This person forwarded the screenshots with a large account to distance himself from the relationship. After making the matter bigger, he again I deleted it from my circle of friends because I don't want us to find it."

"Unless someone still remembers who forwarded it in the first place, it's too troublesome."

Shang Yang: "What should I do?"

Shen Shiqian: "I'll reply directly. Go to that hotel and ask the front desk to adjust the surveillance. "

There is a surveillance camera hanging at the door of the hotel, maybe you can capture that person."

Su Yu felt it was a bit troublesome, but if he wanted to prove his innocence and find out that person, there was no better way than this.

Su Yu grabbed the long sleeve of Shen Shiqian's coat and said, "Shen Shiqian, I'll go with you."

Shen Shiqian looked at him and met Su Yu's bright eyes.

"Whatever you want."

The two of them took the school bus and minibus to the school gate and walked towards the hotel.

Su Yu followed Shen Shiqian, feeling a little uneasy.

His eyes secretly glanced at Shen Shiqian's face from the side, describing his handsome profile.

Shen Shiqian: "Look what I'm doing. Are there any flowers on my face?"

Su Yu: "Ah, no."

Does Shen Shiqian have eyes on the back of his head?

Otherwise, how would you know where he was looking?

Su Yu was still thinking in his mind when he heard Shen Shiqian click his tongue and said in a playful tone, "Then why are you looking at me because I'm good-looking?"

Su Yu was stunned for a moment, a little panicked, "Yeah..."

Oops, I accidentally said what was on my mind!

Shen Shiqian smiled expressionlessly, "What the hell."

If they weren't on their way to the hotel to adjust the surveillance, Shen Shiqian would definitely lean over Su Yu's face and ask him where he saw the good things.

no other meaning.

It was very, very, very satisfying to bully Su Yu.

Su Yu didn't know what was going on in Shen Shiqian's mind, but his nose smelled a hint of pleasure from the scent emanating from him.

Crazy, nasty pleasure.

Shen Shiqian walked a little fast, so fast that Su Yu couldn't keep up.

No matter how hard you move your feet, you can't keep up with the opponent's speed.

Su Yu was afraid that Shen Shiqian would be unhappy if he said it.

He could only urge himself and speed up his pace.

However, the accident happened at this time.

Su Yu kicked into a gap in the road, tripped on the toe of his shoe, and fell onto Shen Shiqian's back.

"Bang!"

The hem of Shen Shiqian's coat was grabbed by Su Yu's hand.

Shen Shiqian lowered his head and grabbed Su Yu's wrist, "You can't even walk?"

Su Yu said, "You're walking too fast."

"Why don't you let me slow down?" Shen Shiqian looked at his own sneakers and then at Su Yu's pair. There was a slight difference in size.

But this was not the reason for Su Yu to walk slowly.

Su Yu was gentle and gentle in everything he did, like that kind of beautiful and lazy kitten that doesn't like to move.

Shen Shiqian was still immersed in his imagination when he saw Su Yu raise his eyes to look at him and timidly said: "I'm afraid you won't be happy if I tell you."

Shen Shiqian said: "?"

What's there to be unhappy about?

Shen Shiqian seemed to be angry at him and laughed.

"In your eyes, am I a heinous bastard?"

No.

He just still didn't know how to be alone with Shen Shiqian.

Su Yu was at a loss when asked, and his long and slender fingers curled up slightly.

Shen Shiqian grabbed his hand from the hem of his clothes, brushed it against his soft palm, looked down at him, and made a playful sneer.

"You're so afraid of me, and you still come with me, and you think I'm good-looking... You're not plotting something against me, are you?"

What? !

Su Yu had never seen such a human being, he was extremely frivolous.

His face started to turn red.

The heart is beating wildly.

There was a feeling that he didn't know existed, sour and astringent.

Su Yu turned away and avoided his gaze, "I don't know."

Shen Shiqian paused.

Su Yu's innocent and panicked eyes were like a deeply attractive whirlpool.

"If you don't know, don't think about it."

Shen Shiqian raised the corners of his lips slightly and let go of Su Yu's wrist. The bad smell on his body became even stronger.

It was rare for him to be kind enough to let go of his obedient roommate, because Su Yu looked a little scared.

"I'll walk slower, don't bump into me again."

The girl at the front desk of the hotel was still the girl from that day. Shen Shiqian explained the purpose of his visit and asked her to call up the surveillance camera.

Su Yu blinked and looked at the surveillance monitor curiously, "Can this thing capture the scene from last night?"

Shen Shiqian said sarcastically: "Yes, it can be captured clearly. I can see how you hugged me." Hold me, your hands and legs are wrapped around me..."

Suddenly something felt wrong.

Why is he talking nonsense to Su Yu?

It sounds like he's gay.

Shen Shiqian frowned, came back to his senses in an instant, and glanced at Su Yu.

Su Yu wasn't listening to him at all.

Otherwise, his face would have been red by this time.

The girl at the front desk next to her, on the other hand, had already turned red at the base of her ears.

Shen Shiqian decided to be a little more restrained.

Su Yu's little head was almost in front of the surveillance screen. His eyes were wide open. Two people walked into the screen, he and Shen Shiqian.

Surveillance showed that Su Yu was drunk last night and hugged Shen Shiqian tightly. Shen Shiqian had an argument with the greasy man and sneered viciously. The man frowned and ran away.

Behind them, a figure raised his mobile phone, pointed it at them, and took a picture.

"This person is..." Su Yu's pupils narrowed.

"——Liu Nan."

It was actually Liu Nan!

Su Yu thought that the only person who had a grudge against him was Liu Nan, but Liu Nan was from the student union. Even if she was dissatisfied with him, she would not do anything detrimental to Shen Shiqian.

...Unless the two of them have completely fallen out.

Shen Shiqian seemed not surprised at all by this result.

He already knew what kind of person Liu Nan was. He looked glamorous on the surface, but in fact he was very small-minded and could wait for an opportunity to retaliate just for a small grudge.

The girl at the front desk asked: "Do I need to send you surveillance video?"

Shen Shiqian nodded without changing his face and said: "Sorry to trouble you."

Su Yu turned around and asked: "You have to be like Liu Nan and post photos in Moments. Explain this matter?"

Shen Shiqian: "No."

Su Yu was stunned: "Huh?"

Doesn't Shen Shiqian intend to pursue it...

Yes, Shen Shiqian and Liu Nan can be considered friends. How could the room be so ugly?

Su Yu was still thinking wildly when Shen Shiqian suddenly grabbed his wrist.

He heard Shen Shiqian ask in a very naughty and bastard way: "I'm going to settle the score with Liu Nan right now, and I'll take you to see it, do you want it?"

It was as if he was about to lift up the iron bar in the next second and smash the rumormonger's head into pieces!

The author has something to say:

Shen Shiqian: Off topic, it's so easy to hold hands