Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

1.

Su Yu is a beautiful little kitten.

After three years of becoming a prostitute, his true identity has never been discovered by his roommates.

Until one day, Su Yu ushered in a special period.

In the locker room of the school gymnasium, Su Yu covered his furry tail and his ears were red.

Shen Shiqian, the only roommate who hated him, stood by the door, lowered his eyes lazily and sneered.

"You -" "

Why is there a tail?"

Su Yu panicked and muddled through.

2.

From that day on, everything went wrong.

Shen Shiqian began to think that he was so cute that it made people crazy.

Get close to him, tease him, be nice to him.

During special periods, whenever the little cat Su Yu thinks of his roommate, his tail will pop out.

It is said that this is called "liking".

It just so happens that Shen Shiqian is a homophobic straight man.

He once beat up a perverted homosexual who was pursuing him crazily and sent him to the hospital. Anyone who mentioned "gay" in front of him would be ridiculed by him.

Su Yuzhan was afraid that Shen Shiqian would discover his feelings, so he could only like her secretly.

Shen Shiqian didn't seem to notice.

Not only did he not stay away from Su Yu, he also got closer and closer to Su Yu.

He likes to bully Su Yu badly, likes to feed Su Yu fish, and likes to hug Su Yu to sleep.

"Tsk, why do you look like a kitten?"

Su Yu's heart was beating violently, and he didn't dare to say that he was.

The two have always maintained a delicate roommate relationship.

It wasn't until later that Su Yu got drunk and secretly kissed Shen Shiqian, and was discovered.

Later, in front of Shen Shiqian, he accidentally sprouted a furry tail, and Shen Shiqian even touched it.

Shen Shiqian: Tsk.

Help QAQ:

What should I do if my straight roommate, who I have a crush on, finds out that I am a kitten? ★ Bad

asshole attack​┃Others|

Chapter 1

"Huh..."

On the basketball court, Su Yu tried every means but failed to make a single shot.

He was exhausted and covered in sweat, but because he had agreed to the invitation from his roommate Shang Yang earlier, he had to persevere in this basketball game to the end.

The beads of sweat on his forehead moistened his fine hair, flowed down from his fair to almost transparent cheeks, and finally gathered on his chin.

My stomach growled with hunger.

But when I think about my favorite food, I suddenly feel a little nauseous.

Su Yu felt a little uncomfortable.

The shouts of support from the girls almost penetrated the eardrums: "Shen Shiqian ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can he be so handsome!!!"

Su Yu had no name on the basketball court.

On the other hand, Shen Shiqian was the focus of the crowd.

He is 1.85 meters tall, has a handsome appearance, and has amazing jumping ability. He can reach the basketball hoop with his hand, and his calf muscles are bulging, giving him an extremely perfect shape.

When the hem of his clothes was lifted up, his abdominal muscles were so strong that Su Yu was ashamed of himself.

Cats are better than people.

Really pissed off the cat!

"Su Yu!"

A boy from the same major on the field suddenly shouted his name.

Su Yu was stunned, and then realized that when he was distracted, the basketball actually hit him! !

His pupils shrank slightly, reflecting a beautiful color like amber in the sunlight.

Everyone thought the ball would hit Su Yu's head.

Surprisingly.

Su Yu used an astonishingly fast reaction speed to jump up and catch the ball!

"Ahhhh!!"

The girls watching were so surprised that their screams were slowed down by half a beat.

They saw Su Yu jump up, catch the ball, quickly throw it, and smash the basketball into the basketball hoop accurately!

Su Yu didn't expect that he could actually hit this three-pointer at the last critical moment!

That exquisitely carved face had an incredible look on it!

The score was brought back! !

The basketball dropped with a thud.

Shen Shiqian glanced at him, followed the score he scored, tried his best again, and successfully made the last ball, a perfect ending!

"F*ck! I'm so good!" A member of the rival team exclaimed, "Shen Shiqian is awesome as always!"

Another player wiped his sweat with the hem of his clothes, "Needless to say, Shen Shiqian, the basketball team's Captain, if he's not awesome, who is?"

"I just always thought that Su Yu in their dormitory was here to kill people. I didn't expect him to be so fierce!"

Shang Yang next to him chuckled and jumped on Su Yu's hand. Neck, "Xiao Yu, you are so awesome!"

Su Yu was rushed over by him and was immediately smelled of the boy's sweat.

He froze and silently stretched out his hand to push Shang Yang away.

Shang Yang only thought that Su Yu had mysophobia and didn't care at all about the other party's actions, giving Su Yu room to breathe.

He smiled happily and spoke like he was pouring beans: "Why did you say before that you can't play basketball? Isn't this a good game!"

Su Yu was so hot that his ears were red, and his voice was warm and soft, explaining : "My physical strength is not good."

Su Yu didn't miss the shot.

His speed is beyond what normal humans can imagine.

As long as he is willing, any object flying in front of him will not escape his grasp.

But what he lacked was physical strength.

After ten minutes of running on the basketball court, he was already out of breath, let alone grabbing the basketball from the hands of these strong young people and attacking the basketball hoop.

If it weren't for Shang Yang's warm invitation, Su Yu wouldn't be here today.

Not only because playing basketball is tiring, but also because... that roommate Shen Shiqian who hates him is on the basketball court.

Shen Shiqian stood next to the two of them and naturally heard Su Yu's soft words.

He frowned, with a hint of ridicule on his handsome face, and sneered: "It's true that you are not physically strong, but you are quite self-aware."

Su Yu's cheeks turned red.

"Damn, Shen Shiqian, you passed!" Shang Yang protected Su Yu, "He already made a three-pointer, why are you talking about him like this?"

Su Yu pulled Shang Yang: "Forget it, he was originally That's right."

Shang Yang's eyes widened: "Su Yu, are you still defending him? I'm the only outsider, right?"

Seeing that Shang Yang was getting more and more outrageous, Su Yu hurriedly grabbed him and pulled him away. Pulled out the basketball court.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to the locker room to change, and then go to the cafeteria to eat together."

When Su Yu took his roommate away, he secretly turned his head and looked into Shen Shiqian's dark eyes.

My heart palpitated.

Beating.

Shen Shiqian was angry for a reason.

Su Yu knows.

He literally plays basketball like he's paddling through water.

There is no one who can't run after playing for five minutes on the basketball court.

He dodged when his teammates passed the ball.

His teammates encouraged him to close the mic.

He was completely outside the team and had no competitive spirit at all, which made his teammates lose their energy when playing basketball.

Shen Shiqian should be angry.

Su Yu felt annoyed.

If I had known I wouldn't come here to play today, it would be so comfortable to sleep in the dormitory!

The gym locker rooms are packed.

When Su Yu and Shang Yang walked into the locker room, there were exactly two rooms left.

The two of them walked into the two dressing rooms respectively with the clothes they wanted to change.

Soon, Shang Yang changed, walked out of the locker room, and gave up his place to his friends on the basketball court.

"Su Yu, I'll wait for you outside. It's too boring here!"

In the locker room, Su Yu's voice came out: "Well, well, why don't you go to the cafeteria to eat first? I'm not that fast."

Shang Yang: "Huh?"

Shang Yang: "What's wrong? Was it the fight just now? Is the basketball injured?"

Su Yu said vaguely: "That's right."

Shang Yang scratched his hair.

What do you mean, if you are really injured, you have to go to the school doctor's office.

He was a little worried.

However, Su Yu in the locker room insisted that he was fine.

Shang Yang didn't know what secret he had, so he had to give up.

"Then if you need anything, call me. I have an elective class in the afternoon, so I'm leaving first."

Su Yu said "hmm".

Although the two have a good relationship, they are far from being good brothers.

Naturally, he will not interfere with the other party's personal affairs.

There are fewer and fewer people in the locker room.

After another group of people left outside, it became completely quiet.

Su Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

The closed locker room instantly gave him a sense of security.

He didn't dare to go out for a long time, of course he had his reasons.

The reason is...his tail.

That's right.

Tail.

He lowered his head, his eyes were lifeless, his face was lightly blushed, and his lips were biting tightly.

The panting after playing basketball has not subsided yet.

The sound of thin breathing echoed in the locker room, heating up the air ambiguously.

If anyone is standing here.

You will find that behind Su Yu.

To be precise, there is a fluffy tail raised from the bottom of the tailbone.

This tail is incredibly soft.

Each hair is long and thin, and curled up into a ball.

The light golden and silver hairs are mixed together, and it is extremely beautiful. It is a tail that every mature cat can be proud of.

Su Yu is no exception.

He loves his tail.

But after integrating into human society, this tail cannot be released.

The animals that became spirits all told Su Yu that their ability to transform into humans is still a secret in the eyes of most people in human society.

For thousands of years, the best among them have occupied a place in human society and lived peacefully on this land.

If they want to stay in the prosperous world, they must abide by the rules of human society.

Once the rules are broken, they will be expelled from both parties.

Of course Su Yu didn't want to break the rules.

But as an adult cat, he has his own share of pain.

That's the estrus period that all cats go through!

My wife is so unbearable!

He could hardly imagine that this was the pain that every cat that became a sperm had to endure! !

Su Yu gritted his teeth and endured it, biting his lips and teeth, trying to take his tail back.

But the excessive exercise made all the blood in his body excited, and he couldn't retract his tail.

All he could do was wait for his body to slowly calm down.

Su Yu tried hard to adjust his mentality and tried to survive this difficulty.

It's safe to stay here anyway.

There is no one outside...

Su Yu hasn't finished thinking about this sentence in his head.

Suddenly there was a sound of footsteps in the locker room.

Su Yu's expression became panicked, and his heart immediately began to twitch and beat wildly.

Someone actually came in at this time.

Could it be the classmate on the basketball court just now?

Or another boy I don't know?

The man stopped.

Su Yu could see the opponent's expensive and clean sneakers through the empty space under the locker room.

He took a deep breath and frantically reassured himself that there was no need to be nervous.

The door was locked anyway...

"Bang -"

The door was suddenly pushed open and almost hit the tip of Su Yu's nose!

Su Yu's face turned pale.

He immediately put his hands behind his back and covered his furry tail.

Why! The door is not locked! ! !

"Su, Yu?"

The dressing room was pushed away.

The sunlight outside filtered into the dark and cramped locker room.

Shen Shiqian stood by the door of the locker room, his tall figure blocking the scorching sun, and his uniform was soaked with sweat.

Su Yu raised his head in panic, and could only catch a glimpse of his clear jawline.

Neither of them expected to bump into each other here.

Shen Shiqian took Su Yu's strange behavior into his eyes and raised his eyebrows slightly.

He had never seen his roommate Su Yu look like this... before.

Her delicate face was completely red.

The amber eyes contained clear water as bright as the bright moon.

Those white hands were behind her back, and it was unclear whether she wanted to change clothes or do something else.

If it weren't for the fact that this was the men's locker room of the gymnasium.

Shen Shiqian would think that he had entered a private cinema by mistake.

"Ahem, I'm sorry," Su Yu didn't know why he was apologizing, and his voice was particularly shaky. "I haven't finished using this locker room yet. Can you close the door for me and use another locker room?"

He lowered his head. He was shaking his head and felt uneasy, not daring to look at Shen Shiqian.

I wonder if Shen Shiqian saw it.

It seems like the light is too dim.

The other party may not be able to see his tail.

As Su Yu wished.

When Shen Shiqian heard this, he had no intention of communicating with him. He stretched out his hand to help him close the door, "Okay."

Su Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

But just when he thought everything was going well.

Shen Shiqian's hand suddenly stopped moving.

Su Yu blinked: "Huh?"

A confused voice came out.

Obviously signaling to Shen Shiqian to close the door quickly!

But Shen Shiqian just didn't move.

The skeletal palm always rests on the door handle.

Su Yu had a bad premonition in his heart.

He secretly raised his head and saw Shen Shiqian's eyes moving downward inch by inch.

He followed Shen Shiqian's gaze and slid behind him.

A glimpse of the furry tail.

Uncontrolled.

The tail wagged nervously.

"You," Shen Shiqian bit out one word, "what are you doing?"

Su Yu's heart felt cold.

Such a big tail.

Shen Shiqian saw it all.