Chapter 47

Su Yu's back was still leaning on Shen Shiqian's arms, his delicate face raised, looking at Shen Shiqian with lovely excitement in his eyes.

However, the next second, he suddenly felt...

Shen Shiqian's face buried in his neck! !

For a moment, the video he had watched online appeared in Su Yu's mind.

When humans "suck cats", they seem to bury their heads on kittens like this.

"Yeah!"

Su Yu felt his back being tightened, and his excited pupils immediately shrank, almost standing vertically.

The two of them were sitting on the sofa.

Shen Shiqian held his back with one hand and passed his other hand through the crook of his leg.

It was almost like a horizontal hug, hugging Su Yu tightly.

Su Yu was extremely scared.

I didn't know where to put my hands, my whole body was numb and my calves were tense.

Why is this happening suddenly?

It's so weird, almost like holding a kitten.

But, but he is in human form now!

Not long after, Su Yu's smooth lower jaw was forced to lift upwards.

Because Shen Shiqian buried his face sideways in his neck, with the bridge of his nose touching his chin, and gently inhaled his breath.

Su Yu's hair stood on end, and his voice was nervous when he spoke.

"Shen, Shen Shiqian, why are you hugging me like a cat!"

Shen Shiqian was so cute by his description.

"Sucking a cat? Don't tell me, it looks a bit like it."

"..."

Su Yu blushed deeply.

"Don't, don't hug me like this."

The two of them were communicating in breathy voices, as if they were whispering.

Shen Shiqian lifted his eyes from Su Yu's soft neck, and his eyes were filled with Su Yu's current expression.

The eyelashes were trembling crazily, the moist lips were opening and closing, and the tip of the small and cute tongue could be vaguely seen.

Very panic and beautiful.

It seems like it was a little overdone.

He hadn't confessed yet, but was sure that Su Yu liked him, so he did this to Su Yu.

But what can be done.

He couldn't help it.

Su Yu didn't understand this kind of emotional thing at all.

He would feel that it was strange for Shen Shiqian to hold him so tightly as a friend.

But he couldn't give a specific reason to stop Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian's voice fell in his ear, "Would it be uncomfortable to hold him like this?"

Not comfortable.

Not uncomfortable.

Su Yu was a little dumbfounded and shook his head.

He felt Shen Shiqian's arms tightening after he shook his head.

"Well, you're trying too hard!"

Why did Shen Shiqian suddenly feel like he was going crazy! !

Su Yu cautiously called Shen Shiqian with rapid breathing.

Amber eyes looked at the two people on the carpet in front of the TV, fearing that they would suddenly look back!

Their eyes met.

Shen Shiqian lowered his eyes and rubbed the soft side of Su Yu's face.

The corner of his lips brushed against Su Yu's earlobe.

Su Yu's kitten ears were already sensitive, and when Shen Shiqian brushed them like this, they instantly trembled with excitement.

I don't know why Shen Shiqian is acting like this suddenly.

I don't know what kind of relationship they have now.

By the end, Su Yu felt like his head was in a daze.

Before he could figure out what was going on, Shen Shiqian let him go and let him lean back on the soft sofa.

Su Yu's breathing rose and fell, which was masked by the background sound of the movie.

Shen Shiqian pressed the corners of his lips with his index finger.

Didn't get a kiss.

But he heard Su Yu's breathing erratically for a moment, and smelled the fragrant scent of shower gel on his roommate.

Shen Shiqian had to admit.

Just toss Su Yu like this.

He felt great.

By the end of the movie, the two roommates were fully immersed in it, and Shen Shiqian and Su Yu couldn't even tell the story.

Su Yu covered his ears with his hands and watched the entire movie with them.

No matter how much he trembled, he didn't pounce on Shen Shiqian.

Of course, the main reason is that he already knows the tricks of ghost movies and will not be startled unprepared like when he first heard the screams in the movie.

At the end of the video, Shang Yang was so satisfied that he took out the snacks and drinks they bought at the 24-hour convenience store and poured them onto the coffee table.

"It's so exciting. It's a ghost movie with a rating of eight or so. The ending is so exciting!"

"Yeah, if you wouldn't pounce on me the whole time, I think the movie-watching experience would be better."

Yang Feng got angry. , was pushed by Shang Yang Haha.

"Who am I? Don't you see, Su Yu jumped on Shen Shiqian at the beginning!"

If people weren't watching ghost movies, they could have done anything.

Su Yu's look is really suspicious.

It feels like there is no room for them in the entire living room.

Hearing the two men mention this matter, Su Yu's face turned red.

He opened the potato chip bag with his slender white fingers and remained silent.

Shen Shiqian took out a glass and poured the cocktail into the glass.

"The wine is poured, let's each take a glass."

Su Yu raised his head and found that Shen Shiqian had pushed one of the glasses in front of him.

The cocktail sloshed in the glass.

The beautiful color caught Su Yu's attention.

"I can't drink..."

The little cat gets drunk too easily.

When you get drunk, you will become confused.

Su Yu didn't like the feeling of being confused and stupid.

Shen Shiqian said casually: "If you don't want to drink it, just leave it. Maybe you want to try it later."

Okay, then leave it.

Su Yu's amber eyes flickered, looking intently at the beautifully lustrous wine.

Kind of want to try it.

I was afraid of getting drunk like last time.

The three of them each reached for a glass and took a few sips leisurely.

Su Yu put his fingers into the potato chip bag, took out the thin and crisp potato chips, and chewed them slowly.

It's dark outside.

Shang Yang looked up and said, "It's almost half past two now, isn't it? I haven't stayed up so late this year."

Shen Shiqian said in a lazy tone: "Nonsense, it's January 1st, you're only here this year The first day passed. "

I deserve a beating. "

Shang Yang smiled and cursed "Fuck".

"Shen Shiqian, let me tell you, with your temper and your demeanor, no one can tolerate you except Su Yu, who has a soft personality! When you find a partner in the future, you should follow Su Yu's standards. Come on!"

That's how familiar it is.

Only Shen Shiqian could let Shang Yang talk about him like this.

Moreover, what Shang Yang said made him very satisfied.

"Already looking for it."

The original potato chips are golden and crispy, with a hint of salty smell.

Su Yu took a small bite and ate the potato chips with a crisp crunch.

My fingertips were stained with the delicious crumbs of potato chips.

When I heard Shen Shiqian's words, I was already looking for it.

He was stunned for a second, then licked the potato chip residue at the corner of his lower lip.

In a daze, I thought I had heard wrongly.

In an atmosphere like New Year's Eve, it would be a waste not to gossip.

Seeing that Shen Shiqian wanted to talk, Shang Yang immediately became excited, "Hey Brother Shen! I see you are so popular in school, why haven't I seen you in love?"

Yang Feng: "Yes, it's too demanding. , or are you not interested in talking? "

If the former meets the right one, they can introduce it to Shen Shiqian, but the latter has no choice but to say it's a pity.

Shen Shiqian said, "I haven't encountered him before."

As soon as these words came out, their eyes lit up.

"Wait, doesn't that mean we've met now!!"

Shang Yang's voice made Su Yu's heart skip a beat.

He ignored the potato chips he was eating and looked straight at Shen Shiqian's face, his fingers a little panicked.

Shen Shiqian deliberately met Su Yu's gaze, and the corners of his lips raised slightly.

"Yes, we met, so we are chasing him."

Shang Yang: "What does 'supposedly' mean? Does it mean that we are chasing or not chasing?"

Shen Shiqian: "I showed him that intention, but he seemed to I didn't see it."

Shang Yang: "Okay, you're hiding so much! What kind of

person are you?" Shen Shiqian: "The kind that's very obedient."

I haven't confirmed the relationship yet, but he hugged me like crazy. , a little idiot who doesn't even know how to struggle.

Shen Shiqian showed it.

He looked completely defeated and sure of victory.

Both Shang Yang and Yang Feng were a little unable to react, so they drank to suppress their shock for a long time.

"Can't you tell, Brother Shen, do you like the good ones?!"

Shen Shiqian smiled lazily, "I didn't even think about it before I met him."

He obviously had a personality that he thought he would be disgusted with.

Unexpectedly, after getting along with him, Su Yu would completely touch his heart.

He wanted to make Su Yu his.

But he will also be manipulated by Su Yu.

Shen Shiqian's tone of voice was too affectionate.

Su Yu buried his furry head, leaned his back against the sofa, and bent his legs.

What was swirling in his mind were Shen Shiqian's words.

Shen Shiqian seems to have someone he likes.

Shen Shiqian is chasing him.

Whatever actions humans make will mean they are chasing someone.

Do you want to hold him and suck him like you did just now?

But they were like this when they were sucking cats...

Su Yu's head was a little dizzy, his face showed a trace of confusion, and his earlobes were red.

He still didn't join their conversation, and was in a daze, his eyes falling on the glass.

I was attracted by the beautiful glowing color in the whole cup.

How could there be such beautiful water?

He could see them flowing gently.

Su Yu stretched out a hand, picked up the glass filled with cocktails, and held it in front of him like a treasure to admire.

The soft tip of his tongue poked out and licked his dry lips.

Shen Shiqian didn't chat with Shang Yang and others about love for long. As they chatted, they talked about the final vacation.

Shang Yang: "Winter vacation will be after the exam next week. Do you have any plans?" Yang Feng: "I will go on a trip with my family. The air tickets are booked. What is the latest date for you to stay in the dormitory

?"

Shi Qian: "Let's go on the 10th. It doesn't matter. I'll go home on the 28th of the year."

Shang Yang: "Your family will be busy until the end of the year?"

Shen Shiqian: "Yeah, there's no point in going back so early. They They are all on a business trip, so I will stay here first."

Shang Yang: "Your family is not from the local area, right?"

Shen Shiqian said lightly.

His family is not local, but in the city next door. He just owns a house here, and he happened to be admitted to college here, so he usually lives here on weekends and holidays.

I only go back during the holidays.

Yang Feng drank the last sip of the cocktail and the glass was empty.

"As for Su Yu, I seem to have never heard you talk about family affairs."

Su Yu said nothing on the sofa.

Everyone was stunned and subconsciously looked towards the sofa.

I saw their roommate sitting on the sofa, holding a glass in both hands, staring at the wine in the glass without blinking.

His slender fingers stretched out and quickly dipped into the wine.

When he lifted it up again, his white fingertips were stained with bright cocktail.

"??"

If you don't drink, just hold it and play with it? ?

Shang Yang: "Why didn't I say anything for a long time? It turned out that I was drinking here."

Yang Feng: "Isn't

he drunk?" Shang Yang: "How is that possible? There is only a quarter less in his glass now." , a quarter cup of cocktail, who can get drunk at this level! He is probably sleepy and stupid, hahaha!"

Their noisy voices finally caught Su Yu's attention.

Su Yu raised his head blankly and looked at them in confusion, "Were you calling me just now?"

It seemed that someone had called Su Yu just now...

Shen Shiqian was attracted by his dumb look, his Adam's apple moved, and he laughed. made a sound.

"It's nothing. I'm just asking you about your plans for the holiday."

"Oh..." Su Yu blinked and responded slowly, "I have no plans for the holiday."

Shen Shiqian remembered that they said Su Yu never mentioned anything about his family. He couldn't help but asked: "Why don't you go home to see your parents and family?"

Su Yu's head was confused.

He had just been playing with his fingers in wine for a long time.

Dip it, lick it, dip it, lick it.

Now he is a little drunk cat!

When asked by Shen Shiqian, Su Yu didn't feel anything was wrong and shook his head without thinking.

"I have no parents."

As soon as these words came out, everyone in the dormitory suddenly became extremely quiet.

Shang Yang and Yang Feng looked at each other, their eyes asking wildly, "What's going on?" "He never said that before"!

Shen Shiqian frowned slightly.

He looked at Su Yu's blank face and asked in a low voice: "Why don't you have parents?"

Su Yu didn't know how to explain.

He was a stray cat who was taken away by the Cat Association after he became a sperm.

Later, I met Bai Jiashuo, a cat family who has lived in human society for more than ten years. They lived in Bai Jiashuo's house before the college entrance examination. After the college entrance examination, they have been renting a house here.

It is too difficult to explain these complex things to humans.

Su Yu's face wrinkled slightly, unable to explain, so he could only whisper: "They left me very early."

Maybe they left him when he was only a few months old.

have no idea.

Anyway, he has no family and lives alone.

Su Yu was stumped by such a question.

He didn't want to use his brain to speak and continued to look down at the glass.

The cocktail in the glass swayed heavily with his movements.

Beautiful colors, like the beams of light on the New Year's Eve music festival stage, scattering light.

Shen Shiqian kissed his forehead while counting down the New Year's Eve.

Shen Shiqian said that he has someone he is chasing now.

Su Yu's face was still wrinkled and his lips were biting lightly.

He put his soft index finger into the glass and dipped it into the sweet wine.

Then he quickly stuck out the tip of his tongue and took a sip, licking until his index finger became moist.

Shen Shiqian reached out and took him over, and said to Shang Yang Yang Feng, "I'm really drunk."

Shang Yang understood what Shen Shiqian meant at a glance.

The natural meaning is to stop mentioning family matters.

"Ah, I didn't expect that he could really get drunk with a cocktail, so I won't ask anymore."

Although I don't know what the situation is in Su Yu's family, it sounds quite complicated.

Everyone was afraid of arousing Su Yu's sadness and quickly changed the topic.

Shen Shiqian kept hugging Su Yu and chatted with his two roommates.

At around three o'clock in the morning, the group of people finally couldn't hold on any longer. The two roommates were so sleepy that they yawned and said they wanted to go back to their rooms to sleep.

Shen Shiqian responded lazily.

He retracted his arm from Su Yu's shoulder and stood up to pack the empty potato chip bags on the table.

Su Yu probably really likes eating original potato chips.

I can eat an entire pack quietly by myself.

"Su Yu, are you sleepy now? If you are, go back to your room and sleep."

Shen Shiqian said while looking back.

did not expect.

Su Yu is still playing with the glass.

Su Yu lowered his round head, and the soft top of his head was exposed to the eyes of his asshole roommate.

He stretched his index finger to the bottom, dipped it in the sparkling wine, and took a sip with the tip of his pink tongue.

A full glass of cocktail.

After being played by him, only a thin layer of wine was left.

It seemed that he heard a familiar and beautiful voice.

Su Yu weakly raised his head and met Shen Shiqian's eyes.

His eyes blinked nimbly.

"Do you want to drink too?"

Before Shen Shiqian could speak, he saw Su Yu lower his head.

Su Yu quickly dipped a fingertip into the wine and raised it to Shen Shiqian's lips.

Her eyes are particularly bright, and her soft voice is loud and cute.

It seemed that he wanted to share the wine on his fingertips with Shen Shiqian.

"Here you go!"

Cute.

Want to go crazy.

Shen Shiqian lowered his head to look at Su Yu, his Adam's apple rolled, but he didn't move.

He was afraid that if he bent down, he would want to bite Su Yu's finger.

Then he bit Su Yu all the way from his fingers.

That would definitely scare Su Yu.

There was silence for a long time.

Su Yu showed a puzzled expression, wondering why Shen Shiqian didn't want the wine he dipped in his paw.

His paws are very clean, he just licked them for a long time!

"Don't you want to drink? It's delicious!"

Su Yu stubbornly stretched out a hand and grabbed Shen Shiqian's clothes.

He sat up with his flexible upper body and knelt on the sofa.

He raised his face to look at Shen Shiqian.

The long fingers were raised.

The fingertips pressed directly on Shen Shiqian's lips.

Reaching into Shen Shiqian's lips and teeth.

"..."

"Fuck?"

Shen Shiqian didn't expect Su Yu to do such a thing when he was drunk.

The base of the tongue was pressed by Su Yu's fingers.

He moved his throat hard, bit Su Yu's fingertips hard, and took the fingertips out of his lips and teeth.

"You like to act like a hooligan when you're drunk?"

Su Yu was still wondering, "Why did you bite me?" Suddenly, Shen Shiqian snatched the glass away. The glass was placed on the table, and the wine was sloshing around.

Subsequently.

The whole cat was turned upside down.

Shen Shiqian carried him into the room.

"Bang!"

The door closed.

Su Yu was thrown onto the bed by Shen Shiqian, with his hands and legs still bent in confusion.

Like a kitten lying on its back.

Then, a soft quilt covered his whole body.

"Sleep!"

Shen Shiqian had many things he wanted to do to Su Yu.

But no matter how much he wanted to do something to Su Yu, he didn't want to do it before confirming the relationship.

The kiss he gave Su Yu on the forehead tonight and the hug he gave Su Yu just like a cat made him sure that Su Yu had a crush on him now.

The fucking problem is that Su Yu is drunk now.

Shen Shiqian is quite bad.

But it's not as bad as taking advantage of others' danger.

No.

He actually wanted to take advantage of others' danger.

But if Su Yu wakes up and finds out that he has been hugged, kissed or something, and then gets angry, Shen Shiqian is afraid that he won't be able to coax him.

The soft quilt covered Su Yu tightly.

Shen Shiqian was afraid that this little drunk would stifle him stupidly, so after thinking about it, he reached out and lifted up the quilt.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened it, he met Su Yu's dazzling amber eyes.

Su Yu opened his beautiful eyes, blinked wildly, and looked at Shen Shiqian.

He was still asking about what happened two minutes ago.

"Doesn't it taste very sweet!"

Oh, fuck.

Shen Shiqian knew that Su Yu had a cute and playful side.

But I didn't know that a cocktail could reveal Su Yu's true colors.

Does Su Yu know what kind of reverie it will bring to him if he puts his fingers in his mouth?

Usually timid.

Quite brave at times like this.

"Sweet," Shen Shiqian covered him with the quilt again, "Hurry up and go to sleep."

The person in the quilt was quiet for a while.

Just when Shen Shiqian thought the matter would just go away, the quilt in front of him suddenly moved.

Su Yu stretched out his fingers, gently hooked the quilt, and pulled the quilt to the tip of his nose.

Revealing those amber eyes.

Shen Shiqian was deeply attracted by his appearance and felt his throat itching. "What do you want to do again?"

Su Yu looked at him obediently.

Just don't speak.

Shen Shiqian thought he was drunk and confused, so he didn't ask further.

Not long after, with a soft pop, the light in the room was turned off.

Shen Shiqian lay on the bed.

Feeling Su Yu move, his soft body turned sideways, still seeming to be looking at him.

Shen Shiqian turned his head to look at Su Yu and traced Su Yu's outline in the darkness.

"Still not sleeping? It's past three o'clock, aren't you sleepy?"

Su Yu shook his head gently, blinked, and stared at Shen Shiqian's handsome face, "You're not sleepy."

There was a clear breath in his warm breath. Sweet cocktail flavor.

Shen Shiqian endured it for a while, but couldn't hold it back anymore. He stretched out his finger and touched his pointed chin.

Unexpectedly.

Su Yu seemed to like being touched like this.

Shen Shiqian felt his fingers being rubbed by Su Yu's soft and smooth chin.

After a while...

Su Yu moved his body, got closer to Shen Shiqian, and stretched his neck out.

Shen Shiqian could feel Su Yu nuzzling his fingers with his neck.

The slender throat rubbed back and forth against his fingers.

The slightly raised Adam's apple is also rubbing.

Shen Shiqian, as if possessed by a ghost, gently hooked it with his finger.

Unexpectedly, Su Yu obediently let him touch her, and made a very comfortable and long humming sound from her throat, as soft as fluffy cotton!

"...Fuck you, Su Yu!"

Shen Shiqian was so stimulated by his soft humming that his fingers became stiff and he couldn't tease him anymore.

He realized something was wrong with him.

The comfortable feeling suddenly disappeared.

Su Yu frowned, raised his head in confusion, and looked at Shen Shiqian through the darkness.

As if he didn't understand why Shen Shiqian didn't continue to touch him.

"Sleep," Shen Shiqian's voice was a little hoarse, and he said as if begging his ancestors, "Go to bed quickly."

Su Yu refused to sleep.

His bright eyes were always staring at Shen Shiqian.

He turned half a circle and raised his upper body up with his elbows. The soft quilt was stuck to his back, like a lying lion cub.

Cute is cute.

But Shen Shiqian was going crazy.

Shen Shiqian spent the first half of his life on tonight.

Facing your cute drunk roommate.

Shen Shiqian was heartbroken and lifted up the quilt, covering himself completely.

Su Yu stayed outside.

Keep your arms and upper body in a lying lion position.

What about adults?

Why did you suddenly disappear?

The quilt was covered by two people together.

Su Yu sniffed it with the sensitive sense of smell of a kitten, and smelled the scent of the person he liked inside the quilt, a cool pine scent, and a fruity wine aroma.

Su Yu blinked and looked down at the quilt.

A "whistle" sound.

He covered himself in the quilt.

The two of them were covered in a quilt, which seemed a bit crowded.

Su Yu's mind was dizzy, his eyelashes drooped, and he wanted to be close to Shen Shiqian.

He crawled towards Shen Shiqian.

He raised his elbow and laid it on Shen Shiqian's chest.

His eyes were facing Shen Shiqian's chin.

Shen Shiqian originally thought that he could let this little drunkard do whatever he wanted. If he really liked being hugged and touched, he could just stretch out his hand and do whatever he wanted with him.

However, not long after...

when the long and fruity aroma of wine hit his face,

Shen Shiqian finally realized that what Su Yu could do was beyond his imagination.

Drunk Su Yu went crazy.

He rubbed Shen Shiqian's chin, moved his elbows on his broad chest, and climbed up.

Then with a "chirp" sound, he kissed Shen Shiqian's lips and bit his lower lip softly! After the kiss, he immediately rolled back to where he was sleeping!

The author has something to say:

kiss with wine~