Chapter 27

Many students gathered near Defang Building in the school, all enthusiastic volunteers participating in public welfare activities to rescue stray cats.

They ran back and forth under the scorching sun, setting up short awnings to protect the simple cat nest from wind and rain.

Su Yu smelled a very kind and warm scent from them.

Cats are very intuitive and can detect when humans have good intentions.

This instinctively brings them closer to the people who truly like them.

This one likes the smell of small animals.

In fact, Su Yu could also feel it from Shen Shiqian's body, which was an aura that made him feel comfortable and relaxed.

It's just that this new friend's temper is sometimes good and sometimes bad.

He didn't dare to stick to Shen Shiqian without caring about anything like those unenlightened kittens.

Su Yu was thinking wildly, his hand was held by Shen Shiqian, when suddenly someone in front waved his hand and called to them.

"Brother Shen, we are here -! Hey, why did you bring a classmate with you!"

When Shen Shiqian saw the group of classmates, he relaxed Su Yu's hand, lazily raised his chin, and said ruthlessly gas.

"He's my roommate. He likes cats very much. When he heard that I was coming to build a canopy for the stray cats in the school, he begged me to come and help."

Su Yu's face turned red, "... "

Just bring it, why do you have to tell others the details.

If you insist on saying anything, beg to come with him...

Human beings are so vain!

Not directed at other humans, but specifically his roommate Shen Shiqian!

The classmate had never seen Shen Shiqian speak like this before, and was stunned for a while.

"Ah, that's good, we're short of people!"

Su Yu was pulled to a row of cat kennels for a moment, "Classmate, why don't you come and build this one!"

Shen Shiqian walked in front of Su Yu. Next to Yu, he glanced at the awning brackets and asked Su Yu: "Can you build them?"

Su Yu immediately shook his head: "No, I'll learn how."

He squatted down, stretched out his hand to move the brackets, and scattered various He picked it up and looked at it, looking so attentive.

At first glance, it seems that I don't know how to assemble the awning, and my movements are a bit panicky.

One piece was taken from the east and another piece from the west, and they were put together very laboriously.

"Wrong, it's not like that." Shen Shiqian pushed his hand away to stop him from fighting incorrectly.

Su Yu stopped, blinked, and showed a troubled expression.

If not, then what?

He thought for two seconds and then looked at the awning set up nearby. His eyes suddenly lit up and his voice also brightened, "Ah, I know!!"

Seeing Su Yu finish shouting, Shen Shiqian quickly shouted Take action.

He tied the wooden pole supports together with ropes and built half an awning in a decent manner.

Shen Shiqian glanced at it and wanted to laugh, "Quite smart."

Su Yu blushed and felt a little proud after being praised by Shen Shiqian like this, "That's right."

Being able to refine human forms from many small animals , this little kitten is certainly smart!

Shen Shiqian could hear the pride in his tone and chuckled, "I'll praise you a few times and you'll be blown away."

Because no human has ever praised him like this.

Su Yu lowered his head.

Clear and bright amber eyes looked at the unbuilt awning, lowered her eyes, and her thick eyelashes moved slightly.

The corners of her lips are cutely upturned.

Building an awning for kittens.

Not a simple matter.

Before Su Yu could be proud, problems came to him.

He couldn't install the top of the awning, it was too complicated!

Su Yu subconsciously raised his head, grabbed the brackets and smooth cloth, and asked Shen Shiqian: "Shen Shiqian, how do you use these things?"

When he called his name in such a relaxed and soft voice, Shen Shiqian's expression did not change. , the heart beat suddenly.

Hiss, would Su Yu call his name in such a soft voice before?

Anyway, it's definitely not soft enough.

"Su Yu, how did I realize that you have become a little dependent on me in the past two days?"

Su Yu was startled.

But thinking about it carefully, it seems that this is really the case.

He blinked and tilted his head in confusion, "Maybe you've been too nice to me recently?"

He invited him to eat boiled fish.

Make friends with him.

Bring him to build a cathouse for the kitten.

Su Yu didn't think there was anything wrong with this.

This shows that their friendship has taken a further step forward! !

Shen Shiqian was thoughtful and sneered, "Why are you so easy to coax? You feel good about everything."

Su Yu lowered his head and said nothing, his ears showing a tender pink color.

Shen Shiqian was afraid that if he continued to chat, he would be unable to help pinching Su Yu's ears in front of so many people.

He had teased Su Yu enough and was in a good mood, so he accepted it as soon as he was satisfied.

"Okay, let's not talk about this for now. You won't be able to get along next time, right? I'll teach you."

Huh?

Shen Shiqian wants to teach him personally?

Su Yu opened her beautiful eyes wide, turned to look at him, and squatted on the ground.

Holding his knees with his hands, his fingers are slender and inviting.

There is a pile of scattered brackets on the ground.

Su Yu was not sure, "Do you really teach me?"

Although Shen Shiqian was very kind to him recently.

But he didn't forget how much Shen Shiqian liked to tease him.

Shen Shiqian wanted to pinch Su Yu's face, "Otherwise, how could he be lying to you?"

Why did Su Yu look like a stupid little animal?

Blinking those eyes, he always does things slowly.

Sometimes he has a smart mind, and sometimes he doesn't seem very smart.

Stupid and cute.

Shen Shiqian glanced at the little idiot. His peripheral vision dropped to the scattered parts on the ground, then moved to his hand hugging his knees, and he stretched out his hand lazily.

"Bring it here." Canopy parts.

"..."

For a while, Su Yu didn't react, "What?"

Shen Shiqian said he wanted to teach him, did he want to demonstrate it to him or what?

But Shen Shiqian was staring directly at his hand.

And his hands were holding his knees.

Could it be that Shen Shiqian wanted him to reach out and teach him step by step?

Probably! !

Su Yu is a very intelligent little cat.

He understood the meaning of Shen Shiqian's words in an instant.

He meekly handed over his hands.

After thinking for a while, he deliberately put his hands into Shen Shiqian's palms.

Eyes sparkling.

Full of sincerity.

"..."

Shen Shiqian was expressionless and silent for a while, "I asked you to pass the stent to me, not your hand."

How did his roommate's little head grow?

Nothing but cute.

Su Yu: "!!"

Ah, is that so! ! !

Being let down by his intelligence, Su Yu was extremely embarrassed.

"Sorry, I didn't know, and you didn't make it clear... I thought you were going to teach me step by step."

Su Yu didn't know how good his panic expression looked in Shen Shiqian's eyes.

He was saying sorry, but his tone was more like coquettishly complaining.

Tsk, so cute.

He said he thought he had to teach him step by step?

Shen Shiqian was ready to make a move.

Su Yu in front of him tried to withdraw his hands.

The moment the smooth white hand slipped away from the broad palm -

Shen Shiqian, with that familiar interest, suddenly grabbed his hand that almost slipped away, and wrapped his whole palm around those fingers, "Wait, give it to me Come back."

Su Yu said "huh?" and took a breath!

Suddenly, I felt like I was in the form of a kitten, being held in the palm of a human's hand! !

He was in a daze for a second and heard Shen Shiqian say casually: "If you want me to teach you step by step, that's fine."

Su Yu was even more confused, "Huh...?!!"

What!

My head hasn't turned around yet.

Su Yu was suddenly pulled over by him, and his back lightly bumped into his solid chest!

Su Yu froze instantly.

Surrounded by Shen Shiqian's warm breath.

The hair on my head stood up straight, my throat became tight, and my legs felt a little weak.

What's going on with this guy! !

One second he was laughing at him for misunderstanding, and the next second he grabbed him harshly and said he would teach him step by step! !

Can't you tell him first? ! !

Su Yu's hand was held tightly by Shen Shiqian, like a trapped kitten, unable to break free.

Was guided to pick up the long stand.

"See clearly, it's like this. Don't forget it later."

Shen Shiqian's lips curled up, teaching him patiently.

Enjoying the moment when he made Su Yu panic.

Su Yu could hardly listen to what he said.

The back of your hand is against your palm.

He leaned over his chest and abdomen and hugged his back.

Teach him step by step how to put together the awning bracket.

Su Yu didn't want him to notice that his voice was trembling, so he whispered, "Don't get so close to me, okay."

Cute.

Also discussed with him.

Shen Shiqian held his hand, put together the awning of the kitten's nest with a click, and said lazily: "They are all men, so what does it matter."

It doesn't matter.

It's just...

it feels weird!

Su Yu couldn't help but hold his breath and tried to regain his consciousness floating in the air, but things became more and more wrong!

The whole cat is dizzy!

The strangeness similar to that in estrus spread from the depths of his soft body and enveloped his whole body...