Chapter 61

I don't know how long Shen Shiqian kissed before he stopped.

Su Yu's eyes were confused, and his fingers were still holding onto Shen Shiqian's clothes. His round and fragile nails pressed against Shen Shiqian's shoulders, touching Shen Shiqian's skin through the wet water stains.

In fact, the raincoat is still somewhat waterproof.

Their clothes were not that wet, and there were only a few water stains all over their bodies.

They are all thin water stains.

It dries with just a blow of wind.

Only when kissing, this moist feeling will be particularly obvious.

Two or three couples passed by in the amusement park and glanced at them.

Shen Shiqian saw Su Yu holding on to his clothes, keeping his head still and lowering his eyes. He smiled and asked, "Do you still want to kiss me?"

Su Yu suddenly came back to his senses, his face turned red and he was panicked. The ground loosened Shen Shiqian's clothes.

"No!"

I don't know if the kiss was too wet or too intense.

Su Yu found that something was wrong all over his body, and his tailbone felt a little itchy.

The tail seems to... want to pop out again.

But this is an amusement park! !

Su Yu was afraid that his tail would show up in public, and there was a trace of nervousness in his eyes.

Shen Shiqian saw the discomfort on Su Yu's face, "What's wrong?"

"A little uncomfortable," Su Yu's eyes averted for a moment, and he whispered, "I want to go to the bathroom, wait for me here."

Su Yu walked towards the amusement park Walking towards the sign for the restroom, he turned back three times and took advantage of the moment when Shen Shiqian didn't see it, turned around and hid in a deserted corner of the amusement park.

In a secluded corner of the amusement park.

Su Yu was worried that Shen Shiqian would wait too long, so he felt a little anxious.

Hiding in a corner is of no use.

Because every time at this time, he either sprouts his tail or turns back into a kitten. In short, he has to return to his own kitten state.

Now he can barely control it.

But just waiting like this is definitely not the answer.

Just when Su Yu was confused and uneasy, a few drops of water hit his head.

Su Yu thought it was a leak from the eaves above his head. He raised his face in panic and found that it was drizzling on a sunny day.

A thin drizzle of rain fell on him.

Su Yu blinked his amber eyes, raised his index finger, and wiped away the water drops on his face.

The tingling feeling behind me became stronger and stronger.

No, no.

Can't wait any longer!

Su Yu took a deep breath and suddenly transformed into a snow-white kitten!

The snow-white kitten Tuanzi was a little uncomfortable. He shook the water droplets from his hair. His sensitive ears trembled slightly and he heard the crowd in the distance saying that it was raining.

Su Yu stood there and waited.

Feel the discomfort in your body gradually dissipate.

He quietly poked his head out, blinked his eyes, and saw Shen Shiqian waiting for him under a tree not far away.

Su Yu's snow-white front paws moved, subconsciously wanting to walk over and throw herself into Shen Shiqian's arms.

However, the moment this idea came up, Su Yu's pink flesh pad stepped on the ground and he hesitated.

He remembered his dream.

In the dream, he was like this now, appearing in the form of a kitten and walking up to Shen Shiqian.

Not only did Shen Shiqian not hug him, he also avoided him.

Later, he transformed into a human form, with a tail sprouting from behind him, eager to be kissed and hugged by Shen Shiqian.

But Shen Shiqian pushed him away suddenly, frowning and saying how could he grow a tail!

The image of that dream was so real!

Su Yu's pupils shrank slightly, and he was frightened into a cold sweat by the picture in his mind. He felt that Shen Shiqian's figure in front of him and Shen Shiqian's figure in his dream overlapped.

No...can't pass...Shen Shiqian couldn't recognize him like this.

He didn't want to be pushed away by Shen Shiqian like in his dream!

Su Yu's eyes were wet and he didn't want to think about that dream.

But now he was forced to turn into a kitten, and he was soaked in the rain. The cold and humid air surrounded him, making him unable to imagine himself throwing himself forward and being pushed away by Shen Shiqian.

He felt wronged and scared, his amber eyes trembled, his soft ears drooped, and he subconsciously took a step back.

The moment he fell back, his legs hit the cold hard stones in the grass of the amusement park!

"Meow...!!"

Severe pain swelled in his hind legs.

Su Yu was so painful that he closed his eyes! A shrill cat meow hurriedly came from the throat, with a whimper in the meow!

It hurts.

Why hit a rock.

The kitten's snow-white tail shook painfully and brushed against the dirty ground.

Along with this torture, everything he heard in his dream slowly resounded in his mind.

I want to wait for my boyfriend, so don't stand in front of me.

Tsk.

Why are you like this?

How can a human grow a tail?

The little kitten blinked her amber eyes and tried to hold back tears.

The drizzle wetted the soft fur, mixed with a touch of moisture under the eyes, blurring the vision.

Su Yu was actually not very afraid of pain.

He was just afraid that Shen Shiqian wouldn't recognize him if he pounced on him now.

Why are you always so timid?

Don't dare to tell the truth to the human you like.

Why are you standing here.

Just because of the nightmare and being drenched in the rain, I didn't dare to see my boyfriend.

It would be great if Shen Shiqian knew that he was a kitten.

It would be great if Shen Shiqian could continue to like him as a kitten...

Shen Shiqian stood under the big tree and waited for Su Yu for a long time.

Feeling the raindrops falling, he looked up.

Weird.

Why is it raining on a sunny day?

Shen Shiqian picked up his phone, stretched out his index finger and tapped on the weather forecast, and saw the real-time weather conditions.

The phone screen shows the weather at this time.

We do get a light rain, but it won't last long.

Tsk.

He even checked the weather forecast this morning, but it didn't say it would rain.

Fortunately it didn't rain heavily.

Otherwise, Su Yu would definitely get caught in the rain when he went to the bathroom.

Couples nearby, in twos and threes, shielded each other and got under the awnings of the queues for various events in the amusement park to take shelter from the rain.

Some were still joking and laughing, and some were complaining about why it was raining on Valentine's Day.

Shen Shiqian was worried that Su Yu would not be able to find him. Even if it rained, he did not find a place to hide. Instead, he stood under the tree in the rain and waited for his boyfriend.

He took a second look at the time and found that Su Yu had been going to the bathroom for more than ten minutes.

It's almost time to come back, right?

Not long after Shen Shiqian had this thought, he caught a glimpse of the familiar pair of shoes in front of him.

He lazily raised his head, the corners of his lips curled up, and saw Su Yu's thin and cute figure.

Su Yu was caught in the rain, and his eyelashes seemed to be moist, with some shining water drops on them. The tip of his nose was so cold that it quivered slightly, and his pink lips also had a touch of water.

It looks extremely distressing.

Shen Shiqian stretched out his hand, pretending to hug Su Yu, and laughed from his throat.

"Why have you been here for so long? I saw it was raining and I wanted to go to the bathroom to find you..."

He didn't finish his sentence.

The poor Su Yu in front of him stumbled onto him and wrapped his arms around his neck!

Shen Shiqian discovered Su Yu's abnormality in an instant.

His arms subconsciously hugged Su Yu's back, and his joking voice stopped abruptly.

He found that Su Yu's walking posture was abnormal.

"Why are you walking with a limp? Did you hit him when you went out just now??"

Shen Shiqian had never seen Su Yu look so uncomfortable, and he suddenly felt a little panicked.

Su Yu's soft nasal voice came to his ears, with a hint of crying.

"Yeah."

This cry made Shen Shiqian a little at a loss.

Shen Shiqian wanted to see the expression on Su Yu's face.

However, Su Yu stubbornly hugged his neck and refused to show him.

He had no choice but to run his palm along Su Yu's back, caressing her every now and then, and asked in a soft tone: "What's wrong? I bumped into him even when I went to the bathroom. Where did I bump?"

Su Yu didn't answer him.

Shen Shiqian frowned, glanced at Su Yu's weak legs, and asked again, "Did it hit hard?" Does it

hurt that much?

It hurt so much that Su Yu almost cried?

Shen Shiqian lowered his arms and let go of Su Yu's back, wanting to squat down and help Su Yu see what the impact was.

However, as soon as he removed his hand from Su Yu's back...

Su Yu's slender arms hugged the back of his neck tightly!

Shen Shiqian was hugged by Su Yu so much that his Adam's apple tightened, and he took a deep breath, "What's going on? If it hurts, don't just hold me like this. Let me help you take a look."

Shen Shiqian hadn't said anything yet . After that, he suddenly realized something and closed his mouth.

There was a touch of moisture on the piece of clothing on his shoulders. It was not the splash from the water sports in the amusement park or the rain falling from the sky, but the tears in Su Yu's sobs.

Shen Shiqian had heard the cry in Su Yu's voice and seen the tears in Su Yu's eyes.

But I have never been in a situation like this, where I saw Su Yu burst into tears with my own eyes.

Su Yu's tears seemed to be unstoppable as soon as they burst out.

He sniffed, his lips trembling, and his chest was sobbing repeatedly.

His hands gradually changed from wrapping around Shen Shiqian's neck to gripping Shen Shiqian's clothes.

The crying became louder and louder.

Mixed with the sound of raindrops hitting the body.

Shen Shiqian had wanted to bully Su Yu severely from a long time ago, and he saw Su Yu crying with his own eyes.

Only now did he realize that he couldn't bear Su Yu crying in front of him.

He cried so hard that his heart would twitch.

Didn't you cry because you hit your foot?

Su Yu buried his face on Shen Shiqian's shoulder, knowing that he was confused, but he couldn't control it.

He heard Shen Shiqian make a low sound, and his skeletal fingers touched the soft back of his neck, "Why are you crying like this? You are making me feel uncomfortable with your crying."

Shen Shiqian's gentle comforting voice made him cry. The consciousness in Su Yu's brain gradually became clearer.

His moist and shiny eyes blinked, and tears were squeezed out in a blink of an eye.

"Because... I hit my foot... it hurts."

That's not true.

It was because he felt that he was too timid and never confessed to Shen Shiqian. After accidentally turning into a kitten, he did not dare to see Shen Shiqian.

When Su Yu wasn't paying attention, Shen Shiqian grabbed the hands from his back and held his slender wrists.

Eyes facing each other.

There were still tears on Su Yu's face, and he blinked blankly.

Then came the overwhelming feeling of shame.

He didn't dare to look at Shen Shiqian.

However, Shen Shiqian held his face tightly, brought his lips together, and kissed the end of his eyes, "Would it be better if you kissed him?"

Why do you have to kiss him at this time...

I like kissing so much .

Su Yu thought this in his heart and pursed his lower lip.

The beautiful amber eyes were filled with warmth again because of the gentle kiss.

"The tears are quite salty."

Shen Shiqian didn't kiss for long before he raised his hand to wipe away the tears on Su Yu's face.

Seeing that Su Yu's mood had eased...

he let go of Su Yu's hand and squatted on the ground.

Shen Shiqian lifted up Su Yu's trousers, pressed his warm fingers on his ankles, and asked, "Did you hit here?"

Su Yu stood obediently and let him touch him, his ankles were red and swollen, and his soft voice was trembling, "Yes."

Shen Shiqian rubbed it carefully and heard Su Yu take a breath of pain.

Without saying a word, he stopped, helped Su Yu pull down the thin trousers, and withdrew his hand.

The drizzle falling from the sky seemed to have stopped.

Although they stood here for a while, fortunately it wasn't raining heavily and they didn't get soaked.

Shen Shiqian looked up at the amusement park and felt that they had almost finished playing today. He asked Su Yu, "Do you still want to play in the amusement park?"

Su Yu grabbed his clothes fragilely and shook his head.

The soft hair swayed.

Shen Shiqian stretched out his hand, grabbed Su Yu's fingers from his clothes, and held them in his palm, "Why don't you leave without playing?"

Seeing that the weather had cleared, the lovers walked out of their shelter.

Su Yu showed some hesitation, his eyelashes trembled, and he called Shen Shiqian, "I... I want to tell you something."

Shen Shiqian felt Su Yu's nervousness, and the corners of his lips curved slightly, He pinched Su Yu's fingers.

"Let's talk about it when we go home."

Shen Shiqian called a taxi at the entrance of the amusement park.

Su Yu's feet were seriously injured and he was limping when he walked. Even if he held Shen Shiqian with his fingers, Shen Shiqian was afraid that he would fall.

I always find it difficult for Su Yu to get into the car.

Shen Shiqian opened the car door, stretched out his arms, put one hand around Su Yu's back, and the other hand crossed Su Yu's calf, and carried Su Yu into the car.

When the driver saw them like this, there was a hint of surprise in his eyes.

Halfway through holding it in, he pretended to be nonchalant and asked the two of them, "Are you going to the amusement park for Valentine's Day today?"

Shen Shiqian said a casual "hmm" and held Su Yu's fingers with his five fingers, saying "Yes" from time to time. Give it a pinch.

The driver hesitated to speak and saw their faces clearly through the rearview mirror, "Two boys?"

Shen Shiqian clicked his tongue and replied in a strange tone: "Nonsense."

The driver immediately stopped asking.

Su Yu's face turned crimson.

The slender white fingers squeezed Shen Shiqian's hand back with very little force.

After arriving at the door of Shen Shiqian's house.

It was Shen Shiqian who got out of the car first, reached into the car, and gently took Su Yu out.

Su Yu felt that the pain in his ankle had weakened a lot.

He was thinking about how to tell Shen Shiqian that he was a kitten.

Shen Shiqian saw that Su Yu was in a daze and seemed to have lost all the sadness at that moment, so he chuckled, "Did you have a happy Valentine's Day?"

Even though that happened.

But in the amusement park, they had a lot of fun.

Su Yu nodded obediently, his amber eyes flashed slightly, "I'm very happy."

Shen Shiqian asked him, "My feet still hurt? Can I carry you over?"

You can still walk.

Su Yu looked at the distance from the gate of the community to the downstairs of Shen Shiqian's house, and felt it was quite close. He softly refused, "Just hold me up."

Shen Shiqian originally wanted to listen to him.

However, seeing Su Yu struggling to walk and looking like he was about to fall to the ground at any moment -

Shen Shiqian still reached out and picked Su Yu up.

Su Yu was startled and let out a delicate exclamation. His breathing became a little rapid, ringing in his ears.

The entire neighborhood was without power.

After Shen Shiqian and Su Yu reached the elevator, they turned on the flashlight of their mobile phones and saw the notice posted by the property management company.

The moment he saw the notification, Su Yu's expression was stunned, and he was at a loss for a moment.

Shen Shiqian lives on the eighth floor.

Su Yu's ankle was still in severe pain. The bones felt swollen and it hurt every step of the way. He didn't know how to get up.

Shen Shiqian looked at the notice in front of him, held Su Yu's hand and thought of a solution without any hesitation.

"It's okay. I'll carry you up the stairs."

Carrying you up?

Su Yu has never been carried by others.

I have seen such a picture, but I can't imagine the specific posture.

"How, how to carry it."

"I'll teach you later."

Shen Shiqian said, half-hugging Su Yu, and walked to the dark staircase.

Due to the power outage, the voice-activated lights in the hallways and stairs were out of order.

There was only the blinding light of the flashlight.

Shen Shiqian put the phone into Su Yu's hand and asked him to hold it and shine it on the steps of the stairs later.

Su Yu was afraid that the bright light of the flashlight would hit his eyes, so he immediately closed his eyes and shined the bright light from behind the phone into the stairwell.

The stairs are not narrow.

The light shone upon it, and it grew dark under their feet.

Shen Shiqian saw that Su Yu was hiding from the light of the flashlight, and the corners of his lips couldn't help but curl up.

"Just follow it like this."

"Yeah."

Su Yu replied softly, holding the phone tightly with his fingers.

Then he used the kitten's keen night vision to see Shen Shiqian squatting down with his back to him through the dim sight.

"Come up."

Come up? ?

Su Yu was a little confused. Hearing Shen Shiqian teach him, he put his hands around Shen Shiqian's neck and pressed his body against his straight back.

It's such an intimate gesture!

Fireworks exploded in Su Yu's mind and his cheeks turned crimson. He obeyed and put his hands in front of Shen Shiqian's shoulders. He bent them slightly and touched his Adam's apple and collarbone with his fingertips.

His chest was pressed against Shen Shiqian's back.

Spreading his legs on both sides of Shen Shiqian's back, he felt Shen Shiqian's hands turn around and support his buttocks.

boom.

Su Yu blushed so much that he almost exploded.

He didn't expect Shen Shiqian's hand to be placed behind his butt! !

Ahhhh! ! !

Su Yu's slender Adam's apple moved, his whole body felt weak, and he didn't dare to move even a little bit.

"Is that so?"

There was a trace of panic in his soft voice, and the last note was raised!

As soon as Shen Shiqian heard this, he knew what Su Yu was panicking about, and felt a little funny in his heart.

"Yes, that's it. Hold on tight and don't fall."

When Su Yu heard Shen Shiqian say don't fall, his courage was destroyed and his heart beat even more panicked!

He hurriedly pressed closer to Shen Shiqian, every part of his body was close to Shen Shiqian, for fear of accidentally rolling down the stairs.

"You must carry me well, don't let me fall..."

Shen Shiqian agreed, leaned forward, and carried Su Yu on his back.

The palms of his hands were placed on Su Yu's soft buttocks.

The boy, who is over 1.7 meters tall, is tall and muscular.

Shen Shiqian thought it would be easy to carry Su Yu upstairs, but he didn't expect that it would be a bit difficult to actually carry him.

Especially since they were all soaked by the rain.

The places where his hands were holding were a little wet.

This test is not about strength.

It is concentration.

Shen Shiqian was carrying Su Yu on his back, his warm breath fell on his slender white fingers, and he stepped firmly on the steps with every step.

"You're a little heavier than I thought."

Su Yu heard Shen Shiqian say this and thought of him saying to hold on tightly, otherwise he would fall. He subconsciously felt a little nervous and retracted his arms.

"Will it fall?"

Shen Shiqian breathed a little quickly and chuckled, "If you hold me tight, I won't."

Su Yu immediately hugged the slender body in front of him.

The pointed chin rested on Shen Shiqian's shoulder.

She folded her legs obediently, and no matter how uncomfortable Shen Shiqian touched her behind, she didn't dare to move at all.

The kitten's five senses are particularly clear in the dark.

Su Yu could feel how Shen Shiqian was breathing.

The sound of footsteps walking up the steps was heavy every time, weighing heavily on his heart.

The wet clothes clung to each other.

All small movements create intimate friction.

This friction is very delicate.

Slowly grind it into Su Yu's kitty ears.

As if to emphasize the posture they are holding while walking up the stairs.

Every time Shen Shiqian took a step, Su Yu's soft body would bump.

Su Yu's cheeks evaporated inch by inch, his ears trembled slightly, and he could almost hear Shen Shiqian's heartbeat in the dim stairwell.

Bang bang, jumping so fast.

The tailbone seemed to have been accidentally touched by Shen Shiqian's finger.

Su Yu felt itchy, but he was embarrassed to say it.

I always feel ashamed to say it.

The eighth floor is neither a high-rise nor a low-rise.

If there is a power outage, you can go up the stairs and you'll be there quickly.

But now that Su Yu had injured his foot, it would take an extremely long time to walk home by carrying him upstairs.

Gradually.

Shen Shiqian's breathing became heavier.

Su Yu's face was so red that it almost bled. His fingers touched the clothes on Shen Shiqian's chest, feeling shy and worried.

"You...are you a little tired from carrying it?"

Shen Shiqian hummed lazily, raised his neck and glanced. The dazzling light of the flashlight was shining above, illuminating the floor marked at the top of the stairs.

"It's okay. We've already reached the sixth floor. We're almost there."

She was quite tired.

But Shen Shiqian enjoyed the feeling of Su Yu holding him tightly and giving all his dependence and trust to him.

They walked towards home step by step.

Just a few seconds before the two of them were about to reach the eighth floor.

The toe of Shen Shiqian's shoe accidentally touched the step, his footsteps shook slightly, and Su Yu behind him stumbled.

Those slender palms hugging Su Yu's back.

I accidentally ticked it off a lot.

He touched Su Yu's soft lower back.

Su Yu's amber pupils shrank, and his tailbone was touched by Shen Shiqian's hand. He felt as if he had been stimulated by a strong electric current, and felt numb!

"Ah huh!"

Su Yu let out a thin cry completely uncontrollably, his brain felt empty and his breathing became rapid.

When Shen Shiqian heard Su Yu's call, he whispered.

The lights were flickering in front of him. Shen Shiqian faced the light, walked out of the stairs on the eighth floor, and put Su Yu firmly on the ground.

While he was playing, he laughed and said, "Where did I touch and you called me that?"

His angry words had not yet come to an end.

Shen Shiqian felt something soft behind Su Yu.

WTF?

Shen Shiqian raised his eyebrows and reached out to touch the thing.

I can't think of anything I touched.

"What's behind you? It's so soft and furry."

not sure what it is.

But it feels quite comfortable.

Could it be that Su Yu brought a furry coat today, right?

Being touched by him like this.

Su Yu's breathing became faster and faster!

"Shen Shiqian, don't...!!"

Su Yu was at a loss, and his trembling voice was extremely panicked.

One could almost say that he was afraid.

Shen Shiqian finally realized something was wrong.

His eyelids twitched slightly, he took the phone from Su Yu's hand, looked there, and suddenly saw a fluffy tail!

The tail was connected to the back of Su Yu's buttocks, squeezed out from the waistband of his pants...

shaking excitedly! !