Chapter 32

The moment he heard Shen Shiqian say, "Both you and it like to touch my abdominal muscles," Su Yu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

fortunately! Give him a fright! He thought Shen Shiqian had really discovered something!

But immediately, Su Yu's face turned red.

Because his fingers were being grasped by Shen Shiqian.

The grip was not tight, and the little finger was spread out.

However, it is this vague touch that intensifies a certain ambiguous atmosphere.

Su Yu felt ashamed, and his amber eyes blinked low in the fog.

I don't understand how Shen Shiqian can say such things.

It is impossible for him to say to Shen Shiqian, I know you like to touch my tail!

Among a group of mature kittens, Su Yu was one of those with a heavy sense of shame.

In Bai Jia Shuo's words, "You have the talent to be a human being."

In order to help them integrate into the new world smoothly, the Cat Association will cultivate their awareness in this regard.

Otherwise, wouldn't it cause chaos if a small impulsive animal ran naked on the street?

Most other small animals lack what human society calls a "moral sense."

But after Su Yu became a spirit, he quickly accepted many moral constraints imposed by humans.

Even worse.

For example, he would be shy when Shen Shiqian was close to him.

He gets shy when you touch his tail.

Even now, through a bathroom door, in the lingering mist, when Shen Shiqian grabbed his fingers that were touching his abdominal muscles, he would feel so shy that his ears would heat up.

While you are shy, there are many things you don't understand.

I don't know if he should feel ashamed at that moment.

Su Yu raised his twinkling and shy eyes and looked at Shen Shiqian through the gap in the door.

Deliberately skipping the topic of kittens.

"Stop grabbing my hand, I still need to get dressed."

Oh.

Shen Shiqian subconsciously touched the back of Su Yu's smooth and moist hand with his fingertips, remembering the purpose of his coming.

Su Yu forgot to bring his pants into the bathroom.

He is here to pass on Su Yu's pants.

Shen Shiqian found that he had a slowly growing feeling in his heart, not because of the pleasure of bullying Su Yu, but because of some other messy things.

I wanted to grab Su Yu's fingers.

I want to drag Su Yu out.

What are you dragging it out for?

Shen Shiqian didn't know.

He lowered his eyelids casually, let go of Su Yu's fingers, and stuffed the pants in his hands into the other's hands.

"Hurry up and put them on."

Su Yu took the comfortable and soft pants and hurriedly put them on.

He does everything slowly.

Only taking a shower was the fastest, and I was out in less than ten minutes.

As soon as Shen Shiqian stepped back to the desk, Su Yu followed him out.

"I noticed that you take a bath quite quickly." Shen Shiqian usually didn't pay attention to his bathing time, but he happened to notice it tonight.

He raised his long eyebrows and looked back lazily.

At this sight, his sharp and angry eyes stopped.

Su Yu's fluffy and soft hair was dripping wet.

Drops of water ran along his cheeks and chin, falling to the ground with a thud.

He has a small face and a slender frame than most boys of his age.

His back is thin, his arms are thin, and his legs are long and thin, like a boy with good flexibility who has learned to dance.

No matter what kind of clothes.

When he wears it, he feels like a child stealing adult clothes.

Shen Shiqian remembered the scene he bumped into in front of the bathroom.

Su Yu was only wearing this loose top, with the hem slightly covering his legs. His back was slightly arched, and he stretched out his hands to pick up the clothes.

The water droplets on the neck flowed along the collarbone and were swallowed into the clothes.

Shen Shiqian's throat felt astringent and he rolled over calmly.

"Your hair is so wet, hurry up and blow it dry."

It was already wet from the rain, and your hair is too long and dripping wet. What if you catch a cold or a fever?

Su Yu felt that Shen Shiqian kept urging him to do this or that today.

Different from his other friends.

If Bai Jiasuo encountered this situation, he would just smile and rub his hair with his hands.

Kittens don't like the feeling of being pressed down by heavy water.

This will make them feel insecure and unable to move freely and freely.

After becoming spirits and transforming into humans, although these kittens will not lick each other, their smart and sensitive hearts can still sense the subtle emotions of their companions, so they will do what they can for their companions. .

But Shen Shiqian is not his cat companion, so why should he care about whether his hair is wet or ask him to blow dry it?

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian, unable to hold back his inner murmur, and whispered, "Why do you always care about me?"

Shen Shiqian had never been like this before.

Do you think that after becoming friends, you have to meddle with him?

Su Yu's soft complaints sounded like coquettishness to Shen Shiqian.

One tune can turn a thousand times.

The tail note is like a kitten meowing upwards.

"I'm not afraid you'll catch a cold."

After saying this, Shen Shiqian was stunned.

What did he say?

It's so damn weird to say such a thing to a man!

Hurry.

Shen Shiqian wished he could go back half a minute, shut his mouth and kill him.

But Su Yu seemed to like this very much.

After hearing what he said, Su Yu's beautiful eyes gradually became brighter.

Her eyes seemed to be somewhat dependent on him.

Hesitantly, as if he wanted to get close to him.

The slender legs were brought together in the middle, and the white and small feet stood on tiptoe.

Shen Shiqian paused, his heart numb.

Unknowingly, a "tsk" sound came from his tongue.

If nothing else, Su Yu is really good-looking.

In the past, Shen Shiqian would only use the word "cute" to describe him.

But this time, as he stared at Su Yu's demeanor and movements, he suddenly felt that it was inappropriate to be cute.

It's more like saying Su Yu... seduces people?

"..."

After Su Yu knew that Shen Shiqian was worried about him catching a cold, he immediately walked to his cabinet obediently and rummaged for a hair dryer.

But the moment he took out the hair dryer, his smooth movements became hesitant again.

cough.

The kitten is a little afraid of hair dryers.

Although he is now moving in human form, his body will neutralize all aspects of human functions.

But their nervous systems are still very sensitive, much more sensitive than other small animals.

In addition, he is a docile and timid little white cat.

The strong sound of the hair dryer makes him a little scared.

Not just a little bit, very, very much.

Su Yu was entangled, his beautiful face wrinkled, and he held the hair dryer in his hand.

Forget it, let's blow dry our hair quickly.

Su Yu cheered himself up, plugged the hair dryer's cord into the socket, and adjusted the wind speed and temperature.

What I never expected was that the hair dryer miraculously failed.

Su Yu: "Huh."

What a coincidence.

Shen Shiqian: "What's wrong?"

Su Yu: "My hair dryer seems to be broken."

Hmm.

Bad.

Su Yu felt happy and slightly curved his mouth.

Great, so kitty's ears don't have to suffer from the blow dryer!

Shen Shiqian looked at him and said, "Yours is broken, then use mine."

Su Yu made a face like a kitten: "..." Shen Shiqian

rummaged through the cabinets, found his black hair dryer, and put it on the table. Go up and plug in the wires.

He lazily raised his chin and hooked his fingers at Su Yu, "Come here and let me help you blow."

Su Yu was silent again: "..."

Still can't escape!

pain! !

But...

why did Shen Shiqian say he wanted to help him?

Su Yu felt sorry for himself for a moment, then this question suddenly appeared in his mind, and he showed a confused expression.

Shen Shiqian understood the confusion in his expression, stretched out his hand, grabbed Su Yu's wrist, and pulled him forward.

"Looking at your procrastination, you don't even know how long it will take to blow dry your hair, so why not let me do it for you."

He held his little roommate's hand, and there was an unruly air in his voice.

oh.

It turns out that's why.

Su Yu immediately raised his head obediently.

This angle is just right.

His hair will be completely in Shen Shiqian's sight, making it easier for Shen Shiqian to blow.

Su Yu's movement made Shen Shiqian narrow his eyes slightly, and his skeletal fingers wrapped around the back of Su Yu's round head.

"Hey, why are you so good?"

Before he said anything, Su Yu actually adjusted the most suitable angle.

It was as if Su Yu was patiently waiting for him to help him dry his hair.

So good as hell.

Shen Shiqian's words seemed to be spoken to himself, his ruffian's loose voice was a little deep, close to the kitten's ears, like a spring breeze blowing by his ears.

Su Yu's heart skipped a beat.

The beating speed becomes very fast.

The voice became soft.

"You... don't turn on the wind too much, turn on the lowest setting."

Shen Shiqian: "Why?"

Su Yu was about to say that he was afraid of the sound of the strong wind, but before he said it, he realized, This would be baffling to humans.

Su Yu made up a temporary excuse, "I'm ticklish."

Shen Shiqian couldn't help but sneered, turned on the wind at the lowest setting, and blew it towards Su Yu's head.

While blowing, he rubbed Su Yu's hair with his hands.

"You pull it for me."

He actually said it was because he was ticklish.

Ticklish.

Shen Shiqian was thinking about it and gradually thought of something. His palm came to rest on Su Yu's head.

He remembered that Su Yu was standing in front of him.

He said he should touch his belly harder.

Otherwise he will be ticklish.

day.

He probably must be straight. Is Su Yu a little curvy?

Otherwise, how could Su Yu's words and actions bring about this aspect of his imagination? ?

Su Yu originally felt comfortable when he touched his head. If he were a kitten now, he would want to purr from his throat.

Unexpectedly, the palm touching the back of his head suddenly stopped. Not only did it stop, it also pressed a little heavily on the top of his head.

Most of that comfortable feeling was gone all of a sudden.

It even hurts a little.

Su Yu took a gentle breath, a little irritated, and shouted in a soft voice: "Shen Shiqian, please be gentle, you're trying too hard!!!"

Su Yu regretted it after shouting, and his voice stopped abruptly.

Wait...why was he yelling at Shen Shiqian like this...

if Shen Shiqian hadn't been kind enough to help him dry his hair.

He would either spend an hour or two with wet hair, or he would be forced to listen to the whirring sound of the hair dryer, while closing his eyes in fear.

There is no way I can enjoy having my hair caressed by human hands while blow-drying my hair like now.

Surrounded by a sense of security.

And not only did he accept the kindness as a matter of course, he also yelled at Shen Shiqian.

Su Yu's face turned crimson, apologetic and uneasy.

Shen Shiqian paused: "Huh?"

Su Yu: "..." Shen

Shiqian: "Too hard?"

Su Yu was uneasy: "Yeah." Shen Shiqian

: "Okay, I'll be gentle."

He said it was easy. light.

The palm that touched the top of Su Yu's head became lighter in an instant, and he rubbed it again and again, as if he was getting a massage.

Su Yu's ears became warm.

I don't know if it's the warm wind blowing or some other reason.

So comfortable.

It takes a long time to blow dry your hair.

Su Yu quietly raised his chin higher and narrowed half of his big, fluttering eyes.

Feel the hand touching the top of his head.

"Bang!" The dormitory door was violently pushed open by a roommate.

Shang Yang strode in, "Shen Shiqian, I heard that you are asking people everywhere to help you find a little white cat?"

"Fuck."

Shang Yang's fussy voice scared Su Yu's shoulders. Jump.

My hair is almost dry.

Shen Shiqian turned off the hair dryer, looked at Shang Yang with disdain and some dissatisfaction, and spoke in a lazy tone.

"What are you arguing about?"

"No, no," Shang Yang stuttered a little, with a look of shock on his face, "Why are you drying Su Yu's hair?!"

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's blank face, then looked at Shang Yang, and asked Mei said, "No, his hair dryer is broken."

Shang Yang was stunned and found that what Shen Shiqian said was inexplicable.

"Su Yu's hair dryer is broken, what does it have to do with you drying his hair?"

If it's broken, then it's broken.

Lend him the hair dryer.

Why are these two people blowing their hair next to each other so ambiguously?

Su Yu was tired of lifting his head, so he tilted his head and relaxed his neck.

He looked at Shang Yang quietly with pure and curious eyes, wondering why his roommate was so excited.

Is it wrong for Shen Shiqian to blow dry his hair?

Su Yu was afraid of having his belly or tail touched by humans, which would make him feel shy.

But if I touch my head, it seems like nothing, very comfortable.

I want to have my head touched every day.

Shen Shiqian could see some suspicion in Shang Yang's shocked eyes.

They're just roommates.

What is Shang Yang thinking? ?

"No," he twitched the corners of his lips, "It's none of your business if I blow dry Su Yu's hair."

Shang Yang was in a trance.

Has the world changed?

Why does this homophobic straight man think it's normal to give his roommate a gentle blow-dry?

Does Shen Shiqian know how gentle he is when he blows his hair?

The doting look in his eyes was no different from that of a young couple on the street at school, sticky.

It's almost like it's bent.

Think of the recent changes in the relationship between the two.

And how Shen Shiqian always liked to bully Su Yu in the dormitory.

Shang Yang became suspicious.

While Su Yu went to the balcony to dry his underwear, Shang Yang couldn't hold it in any longer.

He came close to Shen Shiqian and asked, "Shen Shiqian, tell the truth." Shen

Shiqian: "?" Shen

Shiqian: "If you fart, hurry up."

Shang Yang hurriedly reassured him not to worry, keeping his voice low. At least twenty decibels.

"Let it go now! You, you, tell me the truth, did you bend over while we weren't paying attention? Did you bend over to Su Yu?" Did

he bend over?

Are you still bending towards Su Yu?

Shen Shiqian's face was expressionless, "Fuck you."

Shang Yang was unwilling to accept it, "Hey, but lately, I really feel that you guys..." Shen Shiqian

's homophobia got the better of him, "Shut up."

Su Yu ran away. Go to the balcony to hang the clothes, stretch your flexible waist, stand on tiptoes, and hang the clothes up.

When they came back, the topic of conversation between the two roommates had changed.

Su Yu heard the two chatting and said, "...so the person in the dormitory next door said that you were looking for people to ask about a stray cat in the school. Is it true?"

Shang Yang only knew that Brother Shen in their dormitory played basketball and bought sneakers. I'm very interested in digital.

I had no idea that Shen Shiqian would like such cute little animals.

Su Yu's heart skipped a beat.

Shen Shiqian hummed casually, "Yes, I want to take him home to raise him."

Originally, he just had some thoughts.

The kitten slipped from his hands.

He became very thoughtful.

Shen Shiqian admits that he is a bit of a psychopath.

The more the other party struggles and shows his shy side, the more he can't help but want to bully and tease.

And if this expectation cannot be met.

He won't give up easily.

He wanted to find the snow-white kitten Tuanzi and take it home to raise.

Play with it and make it happy.

Since the kitten ran away, Shen Shiqian asked volunteers from the stray cat rescue charity event to help him find the cat.

Unfortunately, it was dark tonight and it was raining heavily, so Shen Shiqian couldn't fully see the characteristics of the little white cat.

It was a bit difficult for the volunteers to identify.

And according to them, there never seemed to be a clean white kitten in the school.

There are white ones, but they are also mixed with other colors.

It won't be pure white anyway.

"I hugged him all night, how could it not be there?" Shen Shiqian said to the volunteer classmates, insisting on finding it and unwilling to give up, and asked these students to pay more attention during this time.

Su Yu had no idea that he would spend one night with Shen Shiqian just using his identity as a little kitten.

Shen Shiqian was actually going to find him in the entire school!

what to do.

A trace of cold sweat broke out on Su Yu's forehead.

His fingers shrank and his body trembled a little.

Even before he turned into a kitten, he knew that he had entered the courtship period and could turn into a kitten at any time.

Maybe if you walk next to Shen Shiqian, you will turn into a little white cat in front of Shen Shiqian.

If no one at school noticed him, he wouldn't be so nervous.

But now, Shen Shiqian wants to search the entire school to find him!

This means that everyone will pay special attention to his traces on campus in the future.

Su Yu swallowed a mouthful of saliva and stood unnaturally in the dormitory. His legs were a little numb.

He plucked up the courage and persuaded Shen Shiqian: "Maybe it's not the kitten in school?"

Shen Shiqian nodded casually, "It's a bit possible, but if you don't look for it, how will you know if it is?"

Shang Yang laughed, "Do you like it that much?"

Do you have to find it?

Shen Shiqian drawled lazily: "I like it. I really like it. I can't put it down."

"The face is so round, the eyes are bright, and the whole body is soft. You can touch it everywhere."

"Especially the furry tail. "It feels very comfortable to the touch."

Every time Shen Shiqian said another word, the evil smile on his lips widened, and Su Yu's face became redder.

You just touched it, why should you tell others about it? ! !

Shang Yang thought about it seriously and asked quietly: "Brother Shen, tell me, which cat in the world is not like this?" You

can find eight out of ten cats, right? !

Su Yu firmly believed that he was unique and immediately retorted: "It's different!"

"It's different."

Shen Shiqian and he said these three words in unison.

Su Yu was stunned.

Shen Shiqian turned his head and wanted to laugh, "Have you seen it?"

Su Yu's cheeks heated up, "No, I just want to say that every kitten has a different appearance and personality. They are completely different."

He The way he said this was sincere and cute.

Shen Shiqian's heart felt like he was being scratched by a kitten's claws, and a hint of interest appeared in his eyes, "Tsk, I thought you had seen it before."

Shang Yang was so curious by them.

What kind of uniquely cute kitten is this that makes Shen Shiqian obsessed with it so much?

"Shen Shiqian, tell me, what's so special about this cat that it took you down??"

Shen Shiqian recalled his experience tonight and described it to them.

"As we all know, this cat is white."

"The fur is very soft and clean."

"It has a round head and a round head. It looks a little smart, but it is actually very dull. Although it is a stray cat, it has a good temper and does not scratch people."

"Anyway. He has a different personality from other cats and is easy to identify." Shang

Yang sighed: "You really like this cat, and you can tell so many things. It would be unreasonable if you didn't find it and raise it home!

Yu blushed unknowingly.

The blush spread from his neck to his ears.

After that, Shen Shiqian said a few words, which made his heart beat faster.

"——Speaking of it. "

"This little kitten is quite similar to Su Yu's personality. "

Su Yu's heart skipped a beat.

Shang Yang was stunned.

Huh? The little cat has a similar personality to Su Yu?

He has a good temper and looks smart, but is actually very dull.

It is known that Shen Shiqian likes this cat very much. It was crazy, and Shen Shiqian's attitude towards Su Yu was so...

couldn't it be concluded that Shen Shiqian liked Su Yu?

Shang Yang admired him so much that

he was so excited and proud. , turned around and shouted at Shen Shiqian: "You still said that you didn't have that intention for Su Yu! ! "

He really suspected that Shen Shiqian was a pervert! He couldn't help it! No

matter how much Su Yu didn't understand, Shen Shiqian should know. He blew Su Yu's hair so gently and bullied Su Yu badly all day long. He wanted to Is there an explanation?

"Ahem! "

Su Yu was choked by his roommate's bold words. He coughed until his cheeks were red, his back was slightly arched, and his breathing was so short that he could hardly breathe.

"Why do you say that..."

Su Yu's earlobes turned red. , lips parted.

He didn't dare to look at Shen Shiqian.

As he coughed, his loose clothes opened, revealing a hint of skin

.

What does "that mean" mean?

Although Su Yu didn't understand this sentence, he knew that once humans talk about "that", there will always be some connotations that attract people's imagination.

Based on his experience as a little kitten living in human society... this

is what the other party should be asking.

Will Shen Shiqian have a mate-like crush on him?

Su Yu's face flushed red, and his chest burned.

He blinked his moist amber eyes and glanced at Shen Shiqian secretly and cutely.

I really want to know how Shen Shiqian will answer.

I don't know what answer I want to hear.

The author has something to say:

The clip will be uploaded tomorrow. The update has been postponed. The next big fat chapter will appear at 11 o'clock on Sunday night. Thank you to the little angels for their support ~

I recommend the sweet article of the gay baby, the little mermaid is so sweet and cute! The text is over, feel free to rush! !

"The First-Class Protector of the Universe Mermaid Egg" by Tang Mingmaichu

traveled through time and transformed into an egg.

A mermaid egg that was treated as rubbish and about to be destroyed.

Chu Shishi struggled to save himself and randomly selected a lucky person. Gulu Gulu rolled to his feet and rubbed him in a friendly manner.

The man lowered his head and said with disgust: "Where did you get the broken stone?"

Chu Shishi: "..."

As long as you can survive, break the stone just break the stone qwq.

Feng Buyan was touched by a broken stone.

The broken stone was pitted and completely black. One look at it and one couldn't help but exclaim: "What a shockingly ugly stone!"

It happened that this stone liked him very much.

When he was eating, the broken stone stuck to his feet like a little kitten. If he accidentally kicked it away, it would roll back in a daze, begging to be touched in aggrieved manner.

While he was sleeping, a broken rock tried to roll from the bedside table onto his pillow, but the landing spot was miscalculated and hit him on the head.

When he was taking a shower, the broken stone followed him. Even after he found it, he refused to leave. He stuck it in the crack of the door like a fool. He was so shameless, no, the stone's skin was astonishingly thick.

No one understands why Feng Buyan wants to raise an ugly piece of stone.

Until that day when everyone was watching, the ugly stone shell crackled and shattered, revealing the smooth and shiny egg body inside.

This is the last and only very precious mermaid egg in the universe.

There was a click, and the bright white eggshell cracked.

A flash of bright gold flashed past, and sea-like blue eyes cautiously looked out from the gap.

Everyone: Ahhhh! ! !

Chu Shishi: We are afraid! ! !

Chu Shishi poked his head out of the eggshell, slowly retracted it, covered the eggshell again, and carefully rolled it back into Feng Buyei's hand in an attempt to hide himself.

Feng Buyan held the egg, met everyone's sour eyes, and covered it possessively with his big hand. "What are you looking at?" He showed off

, "If you look at it again, it's mine."

*Shadow cookie

* A cool guy who is ruffian and handsome, Interstellar Hunter

The eggshell is an artificial eggshell, and the mini form is a scaled down version of the original body. It is not a cub.

You can see it by searching the book title or author~