Chapter 28

Snap, snap, snap.

Drops of rain fell from the sky and hit the backs of their hands.

A sultry atmosphere enveloped them. Some students near the teaching building shouted: "It's raining! It's raining!!"

The surroundings became noisy. Everyone was in a mess, speeding up and setting up the remaining awnings.

Su Yu suddenly came to his senses and followed Shen Shiqian's movements in a panic to put the rain covering on the top of the awning.

Her back was pressed tightly against her hot chest, and her soft palms were always held.

His amber eyes were unblinking, and he asked in a quick voice with a faint breath: "Okay, is this okay?"

Shen Shiqian said lazily, "Yeah, okay."

...Since it's okay Yeah, why don't you let go of his hand.

Su Yu struggled subconsciously, but the more he struggled, the more he seemed to be actively pushing his body into Shen Shiqian's arms.

His face rubbed against Shen Shiqian's chest.

what happened!

Isn't his estrus period over? ?

Why is his body so strange now, as if there is a chaotic airflow rushing through him, disrupting his breathing.

This feeling traveled from the throat to the internal organs, and then to the tailbone, and there was a strong numbness in the legs.

Something is wrong with the whole cat!

Su Yu's face was pale, his Adam's apple twitched, his face was hit by the rain, and wet drops of water flowed down.

I can't figure out what's going on with the strangeness in my body.

He can only use very large movements.

to cover up his abnormality.

Fortunately, this feeling of estrus doesn't come too hard.

He could barely control it.

Su Yu's body stiffened.

Shen Shiqian lowered his head slightly, his black hair falling lazily, and his chin almost touched Su Yu's face.

He looked at his roommate's pale face, sneered and let go of his hand.

"Tsk, didn't you want me to teach you step by step? Why did you get scared like this?"

Shen Shiqian could guarantee that he didn't mean to scare Su Yu like this.

Is Su Yu too sensitive?

Su Yu's earlobes turned red and his lips moved due to his arrogant and uninhibited tone.

There was no way to refute Shen Shiqian, because in other people's eyes, he was just so nervous.

He was meowing in his heart, and it wasn't because of the hand-holding instructions! !

It's because he may show the characteristics of a kitten at any time and reveal the secret! !

There is no way to explain his current situation.

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian's handsome and lazy smile, and his throat became tighter and tighter.

His heart beats faster for the other person, and his hands have nowhere to rest.

No matter what, he cannot be discovered by humans as a kitten.

Su Yu lowered his head and gave up, his cheeks turned red, and he started talking nonsense.

"I'm just scared by you, can't I?"

He raised his soft eyelashes, and there were drops of water between the clear eyelashes.

The beautiful lips were trembling, and she pursed them slightly, showing her nervousness.

His clothes were soaked by the rain, half of them were dry and the other half were transparent and wet, making him look extremely thin.

Shen Shiqian's nerves were strongly paralyzed, and he stared straight at him, his Adam's apple rolling, and his heart pounding.

Grass? How could Su Yu say such cute words?

"Coward."

Shen Shiqian suddenly reached out and rubbed his hair, and pulled the corners of his lips angrily.

"You stand here and don't move. I'll go find them to borrow an umbrella."

Su Yu's heartbeat quickened.

The rain came too suddenly.

Much earlier than the weather forecast.

Many volunteers present were not prepared and were at a loss when encountering such a situation.

We can only take advantage of the heavy rain to quickly set up an awning and house the stray cats.

"It's almost done, everyone, hold on! When we move these cat houses and awnings behind the wall, the wind won't be so strong!"

"The heavy rain last month was so terrible that the wind on the slope was A big stone fell down and injured a cat.

"Ah, what happened next?"

"The cat was rescued later, but it was lame in one leg and looked fine." Poor ."

"Stop talking, stop talking, hurry up, I think it won't be long before it rains heavily! Now while the rain is light, hurry up and bring some kittens here!"

His hearing was so sharp that he heard everything they said in his confusion.

The weirdness in my body hasn't subsided yet.

Feeling uneasy inside.

Just when he was thinking about some excuse to leave, Shen Shiqian borrowed an umbrella and walked back to him.

"Hurry up, come here, the rain is getting heavier and heavier."

Su Yu eagerly raised his head, looked at the umbrella in his hand, and whispered: "This umbrella is so small, how can it block the two of us?"

Shen Shi Qian lazily raised the corners of his lips and pulled him into the umbrella, "Please come closer so you won't get wet."

"No one expected the rain to come so quickly. Not many people had umbrellas, so we had to borrow them. " Here's the umbrella."

Su Yu was forced to lean towards him, his heart skipping a beat.

Soon, he felt a hand reaching across his back and hugging his narrow shoulders.

That handsome face is close at hand.

Bodies squeezed together.

The hormonal breath tightly surrounded Su Yu, evoking a tingling feeling.

In this chaotic and cold air, Su Yu found that he could feel the specific position of Shen Shiqian's hand, the specific range of their bodies touching each other, and the friction between legs.

He seemed to be completely hugged by this human being.

Su Yu swallowed his saliva and asked obediently, "Shen Shiqian, you put the umbrella over my head, won't I get wet?"

Shen Shiqian looked disdainful, "What are you afraid of? I'm in good health. , A little rain will be fine. But you took leave last time because of illness. Don't get caught in the rain and get sick again this time. "

Shen Shiqian actually cared about him like this.

Su Yu was stunned for a moment, his lovely lips pursed tightly.

With nowhere to put his fingers, he secretly grabbed Shen Shiqian's clothes.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and the road surface was stained with moist water.

Shen Shiqian: "Come closer, your shoulders are wet."

How can you come closer?

Su Yu was so frightened that he almost didn't dare to breathe.

His expression was dull and he was motionless.

I don't know how else to get closer.

"Tsk, I told you to come closer. Do you want to catch a cold?"

Seeing that he didn't move, Shen Shiqian changed his hands and hugged his slender waist. With five fingers, he suddenly hugged Su Yu into his arms!

This time, the umbrella completely covered Su Yu's thin body.

Su Yu breathed heavily and let out an exclamation. The tone of the exclamation that came out of his mouth changed.

Five fingers with clear bones pinched his soft lower abdomen, pinching until it was slightly sunken into the flesh. It didn't hurt, but it was itchy.

Shen Shiqian's warm and even breathing sounded in his ears.

And...the sound of raindrops falling on Shen Shiqian's body exposed outside the umbrella.

At this moment, the current flowing through the body became extremely violent!

Su Yu's mind suddenly rang.

He was horrified to find that the strange thing that resembled estrus had escaped his control and was attacking him crazily.

That's not the feeling of wanting to sprout a tail!

Yes, it feels like I want to be a kitten again! !

The author has something to say:

Shen Shiqian: Sensitive Kitten

Su Yu: Ahhhhhhhh