Chapter 2

When Su Yu faced Shen Shiqian's gaze, his mind suddenly heard that heaven and man were at war.

Angel Su Yu cleared his throat and prepared a sincere confession.

Hi Shen Shiqian, I am a male cat that has become sperm and is going through a menacing estrus period.

I didn't mean to become like this at this time.

It's just that the amount of exercise involved in playing basketball is too great, and I don't have much experience in becoming a sperm, so I accidentally fell into this situation.

Of course, becoming a sperm has its benefits.

I won't be like those unintelligent little toms, marking the territory with scent, and I won't rub against you rudely...

The demon Su Yu raised two steel forks and tore the bad ones with a "crash" manuscript.

Why are you explaining this to him?

Just kill him and silence him! !

Su Yu's scalp went numb and he drove both little Su Yu out of his mind.

It is impossible to confess.

It is impossible to shark him.

Don't come up with bad ideas! !

Su Yu bit his lip.

Shen Shiqian lowered his eyes and looked at him thoughtfully.

Those long fingers were still pressing the door handle.

The sole seems to be lifted a bit.

Su Yu thought he was going to walk in, so he quickly retreated to the wall and pressed his tail against the cold wall.

The hairy tips are hidden in the slender fingers.

Shen Shiqian showed a faint sarcasm.

He didn't understand why Su Yu was so guilty.

Could it be just like the rumors he heard?

Su Yu is gay and has many hobbies with no limits.

Now that he has broken through, do you feel ashamed?

"With such a nervous expression," Shen Shiqian didn't save him any face, "What bad things are you doing?"

Su Yu was asked by his scumbag roommate and couldn't say a word.

fundamental.

Can't think of anything.

How to explain it?

"I didn't do anything bad." Su Yu could only answer him stiffly.

Shen Shiqian was reluctant, "Then why is there a tail?"

Tsk, it can't be electric, is Su Yu so courageous?

Shen Shiqian's expression was hard to fathom.

By this time, Su Yu certainly knew that he couldn't hide his tail anymore.

But it was impossible for him to tell Shen Shiqian that he was a sperm cat.

If the secret spreads, he will most likely be expelled from human society and driven to live in the wild!

Su Yu could only muster the courage to reply: "No, it's none of your business!"

Su Yu's cheeks were still red.

The beads of sweat from the exercise were still on my neck, shining brightly when exposed to the sun.

But his eyes are clear and bright.

There is no emotion at all. color.

Shen Shiqian's suspicious gaze swept across Su Yu's confident face.

Could it be that he guessed wrong.

Shen Shiqian raised his eyelids and restrained himself. His tone was ruthless and thoughtful, "I thought you were doing that kind of thing."

Su Yu didn't understand and was stunned: "What kind?"

Human beings Language is really inscrutable.

They always say a lot of things very cryptically.

Su Yu couldn't understand it anyway. Maybe if he lived in human society for a few more years, he would be able to understand it!

Seeing Su Yu's silly look, Shen Shiqian completely gave up his suspicion.

Obviously, this tail was not put on for that kind of fetish.

It should be some kind of niche hobby, such as cosplay.

Although I don't know why Su Yu can't wait for a moment.

While he was still standing here, Su Yu hurriedly put his hands on his tail, causing it to wag, and his panic was cute.

Shen Shiqian was too lazy to explore his hobbies and curled his lips slightly, "Nothing, I can't tell you like cosplay."

Su Yu: "...?"

Well, cosplay?

Shen Shiqian thought his tail was a decoration? !

Su Yu was suddenly enlightened!

Yes! How would a normal person associate a cat with a tail?

He finally realized that his worries were unnecessary.

There is no way the roommates will discover the truth!

Su Yu stared at Shen Shiqian's face and felt relieved.

But he didn't dare to show that he was relaxed yet.

"That's right, so can you close the door for me?"

Shen Shiqian had no time to care about what Su Yu was doing.

I just thought it was strange that the other person's face was red and his ears were hot.

He lazily closed the door and said, "Okay."

After this.

The boiling blood in Su Yu's body turned cold.

He clutched his chest and exhaled, feeling like his heart would stop beating.

The tail gradually retracted into the smooth and white lower back.

Only his face was still hot.

Shen Shiqian doesn't like him.

Su Yu knew this.

He didn't know where he had offended this roommate.

From the first day he moved to the new dormitory in his sophomore year, Su Yu could feel that Shen Shiqian didn't like him.

Is it because he loves to be clean and licks his fingers from time to time, which bothers the young master's eyes?

But what he was licking was his own finger, not Shen Shiqian's finger, so what does it matter.

Is it because he likes to sleep in and always stays in bed, which makes this young master feel that he is very unmotivated?

But the bed he slept on was his own bed, not Shen Shiqian's bed, so what was it that was bothering him.

Is it because he has a good appetite and eats two fish at every meal that the young master dislikes him for eating so much?

But what he swiped was his own meal card, not Shen Shiqian's. Why should Shen Shiqian dislike him for eating it.

It's just a cat's habit.

He saw that some humans also like to chew their fingers, sleep in, and are greedy.

Why does Shen Shiqian hate him.

Su Yu couldn't figure it out.

Fortunately, Shen Shiqian didn't discover his secret today.

"Su Yu!"

A voice from outside suddenly came from the dormitory.

After Shang Yang finished two classes, he helped Su Yu pack his favorite octopus balls and placed them on his table.

"Why did you stay in the locker room for so long at noon."

"It's nothing." Su Yu felt guilty. "Because I felt uncomfortable after exercising, I took a rest in the locker room for a while."

Shang Yang scratched his head, "That's it."

In Shang Yang When he said, "It seems I'd better not ask you to play basketball next time," Shen Shiqian walked into the door of the dormitory, passed by Su Yu, and sat down on the chair next to him.

Su Yu's heart skipped a beat.

Shang Yang is so big-hearted that he has forgotten the grudges on the basketball court.

He came close to Shen Shiqian and praised him, "Shen Shiqian, you played so damn well today. You never missed a basketball once it was in your hands!"

Shen Shiqian said noncommittally, "Play normally."

Shang Yangda Laughing: "Hahahahahaha, I think your name is wrong, you just talk about your personality, how can you be modest at all?"

Shen Shiqian obviously remembered the dispute on the basketball court.

His expression remained unchanged, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, "Su Yu is also very powerful."

Su Yu's ears turned red.

I wonder if this roommate is trying another way to ridicule him.

Still apologizing in disguise for what he said on the basketball court.

Forget it, because he came up with such a great explanation of "cosplay" for himself today, Su Yu didn't care about it.

Su Yu lay on the table and poked a small octopus ball with a bamboo skewer.

I ate until my face was bulging.

Human food is so delicious! !

It's a pity that these delicacies are too fatty and salty.

As a sperm cat, he cannot eat too much even though he is different from unintelligent cats.

Su Yu poked another meatball with a bamboo skewer and sent it to Shang Yang as a sign of goodwill, "Shang Yang, come and have one too."

"Ah?" Shang Yang came over, "Okay, okay, it's not easy. , you can still think of giving it to me."

Su Yu is the most lonely person in the dormitory.

When he first moved into this new dormitory, even his name was found out by Shang Yang on his own initiative.

Think of yourself first in everything, rarely caring about the feelings of others.

However, Shang Yang did not think Su Yu was a selfish person.

It seems that Su Yu just doesn't know how to be friends with others.

Fresh and delicious octopus balls were stuffed into Shang Yang's mouth.

Shang Yang: "Well, it's delicious."

Su Yu: "Yeah, it tastes better when it's hot."

Su Yu is learning how to better integrate into human society.

Although he has lived in human society for three years, he still doesn't know much about interpersonal communication.

It was all due to luck that he met a roommate who was willing to tolerate him.

Su Yu thought of the word "roommate" and the bamboo stick in his hand stopped in mid-air.

His eyes secretly turned to Shen Shiqian.

This roommate is not included.

Especially hateful.

But he looks so handsome.

Su Yu was in a daze, feeling crazy in his heart, and poked a small octopus ball with a bamboo stick.

The octopus balls rolled around in the packaging box without being poked.

The roommate gave me a direct look.

Attracted Shen Shiqian's attention.

Shen Shiqian ignored it and let out a sneer from his lips.

However, this gaze became more and more bold, slipping from his sword-browed eyes, black eyes, and thin lips across the bridge of his nose, like a cat's claws quietly scratching his face.

For some reason, I suddenly remembered the scene when I bumped into him in the locker room, his red cheeks and trembling lips.

Tsk, what are you looking at?

I want to see if feeding Shang Yang octopus balls will make him sick, right?

Scheming gay man.

Shen Shiqian's expression was still lazy, his dark eyes were cold, he threw the book in his hand on the desk, pressed his palms on the desk, and stood up.

Caught off guard, the chair beneath him hit the ground with a loud "click"!

Shang Yang was startled, "Shen Shiqian, what are you doing?"

Shen Shiqian turned around, "I also want to ask Su Yu what he wants to do."

Shang Yang was dumbfounded, and hurriedly turned back to look at Su Yu, "Su Yu, what did you do? "

Su Yu subconsciously pressed his back against the table in the dormitory and swallowed, "I didn't do anything."

Just... stared at Shen Shiqian, thinking that he looked very handsome, and he walked away for a while.

He hesitated whether to treat everyone equally, giving it to Shang Yang and also to Shen Shiqian.

Would humans find this offensive?

But no one else would resist as fiercely as Shen Shiqian!

Shen Shiqian's eyes were very sharp, and they reminded Su Yu of ferocious predators, wild wolves on the grassland, and lions in the deep forest.

He approached Su Yu, leaned down and looked directly into Su Yu's helpless eyes, "Staring at me for how long, endless, right?"

Su Yu almost bit the tip of his tongue: "No, no."

In order to clarify his original intention.

He hurriedly poked the octopus balls off with a bamboo stick, nervously raised them and handed them to Shen Shiqian's lips.

"I just want to ask, Shen Shiqian, if you want to eat small balls."

Amber eyes secretly raised.

His voice became weaker and weaker.

Shen Shiqian raised his eyelids slightly.

He looked at Su Yu without saying a word.

The Adam's apple rolls slightly.

He must be crazy, he actually thinks Su Yu is cute like this.

The author has something to say:

Shen Shiqian: So cute, be my wife