Chapter 48

The lips were kissed sweetly.

Shen Shiqian was stunned for half a second, then suddenly came to his senses, lifted up the soft quilt and looked at the dumpling wrapped in the quilt next to him.

"Su Yu? You kissed me?"

Although Su Yu was drunk and unconscious, he could still feel what he had done.

He snuggled up under the quilt obediently and didn't come out. He just wanted to slip away after doing something bad.

Shen Shiqian felt no sleepiness at all and reached out to pull off his quilt.

Found that it couldn't be pulled.

The dumpling wrapped in the quilt was fighting with him, and his fingers were holding the quilt tightly.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple moved and his hands gripped the quilt hard.

Across the soft quilt.

He grabbed Su Yu's beautiful and slender fingers.

"You kiss me and you like me?"

Tuanzi, wrapped in quilt, remained silent.

Although the little drunkard was completely drunk, he seemed different from others when he was drunk. He didn't talk nonsense and didn't feel sick to his stomach.

Because he was too drunk.

Shen Shiqian held his finger through the quilt, felt the person inside moving, and wanted to take his hand away.

He knew that Su Yu was listening to him.

"Didn't you say that there was someone you liked? Now you don't like that person? Do you like me?"

Su Yu refused to answer the previous question.

When it came to this question, Su Yu seemed to have something to say.

Shen Shiqian felt the quilt stir.

After a while, Su Yu hooked his fingers on the quilt, pulled it down, and revealed his round eyes, which looked a little dissatisfied.

"I don't like anyone else!"

The soft voice was particularly loud and cute.

Shen Shiqian's dark eyes lowered, and when he met Su Yu's gaze, his heart beat heavily.

A bold guess came to his mind.

"Why don't you like someone else? Didn't you always tell me how good that person is in front of me, hug and touch you, and you also said that you like him who is a little bit bad to you."

Su Yu wrinkled his face, feeling Shen Shiqian is very stupid and a little sulky with him.

"It's just not..."

Shen Shiqian wanted to coax the truth out of him, "No, that's what you said to me, right?"

Hearing Shen Shiqian's voice, Su Yu thought of something in his dazed mind, and spoke with his teeth Jian bit his lip and said, "No, anyway."

Shen Shiqian wanted to ask, but Su Yu seemed annoyed by his question, and there was a trace of grievance in his eyes.

The fruity aroma of wine fills your breath.

The warmth seemed to still linger on his lips.

Shen Shiqian didn't let Su Yu go this time, and it was useless to look at him coquettishly.

He used some strength to prevent Su Yu's fingers from holding on to the quilt and lifted the quilt!

Su Yu was dizzy from alcohol.

The quilt that I was clinging to was lifted off, and I was immediately shocked!

Eyes facing each other.

Su Yu became a little panicked under Shen Shiqian's gaze.

Shen Shiqian insisted on getting an answer tonight.

"Why do you say you don't like anyone else? What about that person before? Don't you like it anymore? Who do you like now?"

Su Yu's head was dizzy and his eyes were dizzy. He was confused by Shen Shiqian's question.

The amber eyes flashed with sparkle.

Where is the other person you like?

Only Shen Shiqian!

Why do you always ask him this?

Not to mention that I like him! !

Shen Shiqian saw Su Yu's nose twitching, pursed his lips, and looked at him with soft eyes, with a sad whimper in his voice.

"It's just that there's no one else. I've always liked you."

Shen Shiqian's mind boomed. Hearing Su Yu's words, his Adam's apple swallowed hard.

say what.

I've always liked him.

Going crazy.

Su Yu seemed to feel a little ashamed after saying this.

With his beautiful amber eyes sparkling with tears, he reached out and snatched the quilt back, pulling it up to the tip of his nose to cover his red face.

"You always ask me who I like, and it's you who I like, but I can't tell you, and you didn't say you like me... Ugh, you also told them that you met the right person, that you were in Chase him."

The soft voice was a little choked.

Shen Shiqian found that he really couldn't be a gentleman.

When Su Yu said this aggrievedly, he wanted to secretly tuck himself back into the quilt.

Without thinking, Shen Shiqian leaned down and kissed Su Yu's beautiful, moist lips like a bastard.

"Hmm."

The legs under the quilt kicked up.

Su Yu only felt a darkness enveloped him, and his lips were held in his mouth.

The cool, pine-like breath, mixed with the fragrance of wine, completely surrounded him.

The soft lips were lightly crushed.

Warm hands rested on his waist.

After a while, Shen Shiqian kissed the corners of his crystal eyes and swept away his tears.

"...Grats."

Shen Shiqian's first relative, he really had little experience or technical content.

Just a gentle touch and then a not-so-gentle bite.

But this is not enough.

Not enough at all.

Shen Shiqian felt that he was no different from crazy now.

Any thought of not taking advantage of others is bullshit.

Su Yu just touched his lips so innocently.

He just wanted to toss Su Yu in this direction, and wanted to hug someone and kiss him until the other person couldn't escape.

It was simply uncontrollable.

Su Yu's light breath hit Shen Shiqian's nose.

Her soft face was completely stunned by the kiss, showing a dazed and confused expression.

Shen Shiqian struggled to hold up his hands, so he secretly moved to a place and pressed down on Su Yu's wrist.

"Open your mouth."

Su Yu had long been stunned by the low alcohol content of the cocktail.

How can you tell what is happening now!

"What are you doing...you are not a kitten..."

Why should you imitate a kitten and lick him.

Does Shen Shiqian want to join their cat family?

That shouldn't be possible.

He can't turn into a kitten.

Su Yu was stunned.

His dull mind had forgotten what he had just done to Shen Shiqian, let alone what he had said.

Time almost passes by, forget about it.

The kitten did not open its mouth obediently.

But Shen Shiqian pinched his chin, forcing him to open his soft lips.

"If I don't say I like you, why can't I tell?"

Su Yu closed his eyes nervously, his lips and tongue suddenly entangled.

His heart was beating wildly and he wanted to free his wrist.

But I couldn't lift it up.

"Can't you see that it's you I'm chasing?"

Su Yu made a sound from his throat, tears welling up in his eyes.

Shen Shiqian's voice could almost be said to be breathy.

Mixed in gasps.

"Since when did I like someone else? Don't slander me."

Shen Shiqian kissed Su Yu very hard, as if he wanted to tear him apart.

The aroma of fruity wine filled Su Yu's mouth.

"If you like me so much, why didn't you tell me? Is it because I didn't pursue you clearly enough?"

Su Yu felt his face being pinched by Shen Shiqian.

That way Shen Shiqian can kiss her deeper.

"Do you have to hear me say that I like you?"

The breathing sound in the darkness was endless.

Su Yu's head was in a daze and he couldn't understand what Shen Shiqian was talking about.

All words are like wine.

A small taste will make him dizzy.

And at the last moment when he was kissed deeply, Shen Shiqian's whispered words rang in his ears.

"Su Yu, I like you, do you know it now?"

After drinking, he regained consciousness for a moment.

Su Yu's brain buzzed, and he opened his amber eyes, looking at the other person's face in a daze.

Shen Shiqian said...like him?

Before he had regained consciousness for even half a second...

Su Yu was held by Shen Shiqian's warm cheek, his lips and tongue were occupied repeatedly, and he fell into blankness again.

Why are these things happening now.

"Ugh..."

Su Yu was invaded by strong tiredness, and his consciousness became more and more confused.

The smell of wine was exchanged back and forth.

Strong yet sweet.

Su Yu's wrist was caught red by Shen Shiqian.

The ends of my eyes are always a little moist.

At first, she would moan from being kissed, but later she was so sleepy that she couldn't even make a sound.

Shen Shiqian was so satisfied with the kiss that he raised his head and realized that Su Yu had fallen asleep at some point.

The bed made a soft sound.

Shen Shiqian sat up with his hands on the bed, knelt on the bed, and covered Su Yu with a quilt.

His fingers touched Su Yu's soft lips.

Then I went to the bathroom to take care of my physical needs.

Alcohol is harmful to cats.

After Su Yu drank a full glass of cocktail, his mind became very unclear.

He didn't sleep well all night, his eyebrows were always wrinkled, and there were fragments of dreams in his mind from time to time.

He dreamed that as a kitten, he was being licked by another kitten.

But this kitten is very different.

His paws would touch Su Yu's face and lick his kitten's mouth.

It felt so strange, soft and a little fierce.

She also said she likes him...

wait, how can the kitten speak human language?

Su Yu opened his eyes in a daze and found himself lying in a strange room.

It's okay to be unfamiliar.

When he was a young kitten, he would always wake up in strange places.

Su Yu stretched out and subconsciously made a long humming sound. As soon as he made the sound, he glanced at Shen Shiqian beside him with his peripheral vision.

Su Yu: "..."

Su Yu: "!!"

As Shen Shiqian fell asleep, he felt someone stretching his arms comfortably beside him.

The eyelids were just opened.

Then he saw Su Yu sitting up from the bed with a bang, leaning his back against the head of the bed, and pulled the quilt over to his lower abdomen.

Could it be that he kissed someone hard last night?

"What's wrong?"

There was a low hoarseness in Shen Shiqian's voice, which he had just woken up from.

Su Yu's beautiful eyes were wide open, her eyelashes were lightly fanned, and her face was so red that it almost bled.

There was a rumble in the throat and he swallowed his saliva.

He actually didn't know why he was doing this.

I just subconsciously felt that something terrible happened last night.

In his memory, he said a lot to Shen Shiqian.

He seemed to cry a little aggrievedly.

Shen Shiqian coaxed him.

But how to coax him, he forgot.

I seemed very dizzy and sleepy at that time.

Not only that, but the body seemed to be being held all the time.

It seems like there are a lot of things related to the word "like"?

He won't tell Shen Shiqian all his secrets! !

Su Yu took a deep breath, looked at Shen Shiqian's handsome face, and moved his lips, "Shen Shiqian, um..."

"Did we do something last night?"

Su Yu's words were like a blow to the head. On Qian's head.

Shen Shiqian sat up from the bed, looked at Su Yu's confused and nervous eyes, and twitched the corners of his lips, feeling a little uneasy.

"Have you forgotten?"

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian's expression, blinked, and said "hmm" nervously.

"It seems... I forgot."

Su Yu licked his dry lips.

I found that my lips were a little bulging, swollen, and a little uncomfortable.

He remembered that Shen Shiqian kept holding his wrist, and his lips and tongue were itchy.

Don't know exactly what was done.

Shen Shiqian didn't want to believe at all that Su Yu had completely forgotten about his first kiss and confession.

"Can't remember at all?"

Su Yu was a little nervous when Shen Shiqian looked at him.

But he really couldn't remember.

"Well."

Su Yu brought the topic back to his first sentence, "So what did we do last night."

The surroundings became somewhat silent.

Shen Shiqian didn't know how to tell him what happened.

Last night you admitted that the person you have always liked is me.

I also confessed to you that I like you.

I held you down and kissed you for I don't know how long.

I let you go when you were sleepy and fell asleep.

Thousands of words came to his lips and became a straw in his heart.

Last night really wasn't the right time to confess.

Su Yu was so drunk that he chirped innocently on his face.

As a result, he pushed her back and kissed her until her lips were swollen.

Shen Shiqian admitted that he took advantage of others' danger.

But we can't just fucking forget about it.

"...How can you be so drunk with that little wine?"

Su Yu was confused when he heard Shen Shiqian say this in a very low voice.

In the end what happened.

Before Su Yu could figure it out, he heard Shen Shiqian say, a little discouraged, "Forget it."

"Just forget it... I'll give you a chance to be honest and tell me who you like."

Su Yu woke up not long ago, and his face was already hot.

When he asked this question, blush spread from his neck to his cheeks.

"Why do you always ask this?!"

Shen Shiqian looked directly at Su Yu.

To be precise, he was staring at Su Yu's beautiful lips.

We kissed with the lights off last night and didn't even get a good look at it.

It's so soft that you can't even kiss her enough.

If Su Yu confesses now, then he will say he likes Su Yu again.

Even if the timing isn't perfect, it doesn't matter.

Su Yu likes him.

No matter what, Su Yu liked him.

When Shen Shiqian thought of this, he felt a little at ease.

Just as he was thinking this, he heard Su Yu whisper in a nervous tone: "It's someone else anyway, I won't tell you."

Someone else?

Shen Shiqian laughed angrily at him and sneered slightly, "Someone else?"

His tone was a bit strange.

Su Yu's breathing was confused for a moment, thinking that he had exposed his secret at some point.

"Yes, you don't know the others."

Shen Shiqian repeated: "I don't know them."

Su Yu nodded like a fool, hummed desperately, and carefully raised his eyes to look at him.

She was still holding a soft quilt in her hands.

He looked like he thought he was hiding nothing.

Kinda cute.

Shen Shiqian felt better.

But not long after, things got worse again.

On this bed, just last night, they had kissed each other.

Shen Shiqian has never been in love, and the first time he fell in love, he was "scumbag" by the roommate he liked.

Don't admit it after the kiss.

"Tsk."

When Su Yu heard him say this word, the whole cat bounced and his head immediately lowered.

Like a criticized kitten.

Shen Shiqian stared at his face and pulled the corners of his lips angrily.

Kiss him so cutely, and be pressed and kissed by him so obediently.

I thought I could continue kissing when I woke up.

Unexpectedly, Su Yu said that he had forgotten.

"Okay, Su Yu, you're a scumbag on me."

A scumbag...? ?

Su Yu remembered that this word meant playing with emotions.

When did he play with Shen Shiqian's feelings? !

Su Yu was in a daze and felt Shen Shiqian's figure looming over him.

His amber eyes looked up and saw Shen Shiqian putting his hand on his side, the tip of his nose almost touching his.

This kind of action...

seems to have happened last night when I was lying down.

Su Yu showed a blank expression and heard Shen Shiqian say to him in a casual tone, "You can't remember, right? Think about it slowly, don't be in a hurry. If you remember it someday, let me know and I will review it with you."

After Shen Shiqian said this, he left the room.

Su Yu was so frightened by the sound of opening the door that his eyes closed.

I always felt that Shen Shiqian's expression was a bit dissatisfied...

What on earth did they do last night? ! !

Su Yu hugged the quilt in the room for a long time before sneaking to the living room.

In the living room, Shang Yang and Yang Feng didn't know when they got up.

Shang Yang stopped Su Yu and asked, "Su Yu, do you want to go downstairs for breakfast? I saw a noodle shop nearby yesterday and it looked quite delicious. If you want to go, let's go together!"

Su Yu He saw Shen Shiqian coming out from washing his face and gargling his mouth, with drops of water dripping from his smooth jaw, and glanced at him with his deep black eyes.

Su Yu's cheeks were hot and his heart was beating. He looked at Shen Shiqian and asked Shang Yang and the others...

"Is Shen Shiqian going?"

"Ah, he's not going." Shang Yang said, "I just asked him Yes, he said we can just go down and eat by ourselves."

Su Yu didn't know whether he should stay here.

But he was too curious about what he did last night to make the person he liked so angry.

"Then I won't go either..."

After hearing Su Yu's words, Shen Shiqian raised his head and looked at him.

Su Yu was obviously at a loss.

But this time he didn't avoid Shen Shiqian's gaze.

As if he wanted to face the matter he had forgotten calmly, and then obediently told Shen Shiqian not to be angry.

Seeing his meek look, Shen Shiqian felt most of his anger disappear.

The two roommates didn't get enough sleep, and their heads were a little groggy.

I didn't notice the weird atmosphere between them.

"You're not even going! That's alright. Yang Feng and I will go down. We're hungry!"

After they went out.

Only Shen Shiqian and Su Yu were left at home.

Su Yu stood there, looking at Shen Shiqian at a loss.

Shen Shiqian glanced at him and entered the kitchen.

It didn't take long for the little tail to follow him into the kitchen.

Su Yu stood behind Shen Shiqian, stretched out his hand and tugged at Shen Shiqian's clothes.

Shen Shiqian: "Are you hungry?"

That's not what I meant.

Su Yu could feel that Shen Shiqian was still angry.

But he vaguely remembered what they did last night, and Shen Shiqian should be very happy.

"A little hungry." Su Yu could only say this.

Shen Shiqian said, "Then you go out and wait for me, and I'll steam some custard buns."

Su Yu grabbed his clothes and refused to let go.

It's rare to be so clingy.

Shen Shiqian lowered his head and glanced at Su Yu's finger, "Are you going to stand here waiting for me?"

Su Yu hesitated for half a second and nodded softly.

Damn, so good.

Shen Shiqian felt like there was a pendant tied to his body, following him wherever he went, holding on to him with all his strength, but refusing to leave him.

"Then you stay here with me."

Shen Shiqian steamed the custard buns, took out the plate from the cupboard, put the custard buns in, and brought it to the dining table.

Su Yu didn't pick it up and eat it immediately.

Shen Shiqian reminded him: "It's too hot. You can eat it later."

Su Yu: "Yeah."

Su Yu's attention was not on the custard buns at all.

He was still thinking about what happened last night that would make Shen Shiqian angry because he forgot.

Su Yu always showed his mood clearly.

With him in such a daze, Shen Shiqian knew what he was thinking without even guessing.

"Still thinking about what happened last night?"

Su Yu's eyes wandered and he hummed in a low voice.

Shen Shiqian's eyes were full of mischievousness, and the tip of his tongue was pressed against his back molars. He suddenly wanted to bully Su Yu, and asked deliberately: "How many can you remember?"

He would not drink so much.

Drunk to pieces.

Su Yu originally wanted to find out more about this matter, but when he heard Shen Shiqian ask this question, he told the truth without thinking.

"Remember... I want to give you a taste of the wine."

When Shen Shiqian was told by him, he thought of the fingers that stuck into his lips and tongue, and the sweet smell of wine, and his Adam's apple moved.

"Well, you gave me a taste."

Su Yu's face was red, and his heartbeat was so fast that it was about to be knocked out of his chest.

Shen Shiqian: "What else?"

The bastard roommate seemed to be seriously reminiscing with him.

Su Yu obviously felt that it would be a bit embarrassing to tell him, but seeing Shen Shiqian waiting for him to say it, he didn't want Shen Shiqian's expectations to be dashed.

He also wanted to recall the things that made Shen Shiqian so happy last night.

"Remember, I want to hug you."

The moment Su Yu said these words, he suddenly remembered it.

He seemed to be too drunk, so Shen Shiqian picked him up and threw him on the bed.

Shen Shiqian asked him to sleep.

But he didn't want to sleep, he wanted to hold Shen Shiqian.

So he turned sideways, lying on the bed with Shen Shiqian, and stared at that handsome face seriously for a long time.

They stared at each other in the darkness.

Shen Shiqian thought of the pair of elbows lying on his chest, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, "You are hugging me."

Su Yu showed an incredible expression, and his earlobes became hot.

Did he really hug Shen Shiqian?

How to hold it! ! !

"What else?"

Su Yu's mind was confused and he bit his lip in confusion, "Y-there's more..."

What else do you remember.

He remembers.

"Remember, I want to kiss you..."

Bang!

The moment he said this word, Su Yu was stunned!

Did he get drunk last night and want to kiss Shen Shiqian?

Did he kiss it? !

Su Yu's eyes became a little confused and nervous.

However, when Shen Shiqian heard his words, he laughed lazily.

"So good? Are you talking about this?"

Su Yu felt his heart beat as fast as a drum, and it hit his throat.

last night! he! relative! Shen! hour! Qian! Got it! ! ! !

Seeing Su Yu's expression, Shen Shiqian knew that Su Yu was still confused.

There was a soft and helpless expression on their faces.

Those beautiful eyes were raised, wanting to look at him, but not daring to look.

Su Yu couldn't remember anymore.

He felt a little uncomfortable all over, and his legs came together slightly.

Shen Shiqian heard Su Yu ask after holding back for a while: "What on earth did we do last night..."

Shen Shiqian lowered his eyes to look at Su Yu, and the corners of his lips curled up.

He always felt that if he didn't answer his roommate, he would make a whimpering sound from his throat like last night.

The custard buns on the table have become warm.

Shen Shiqian picked up a snow-white custard bun and stuffed it into Su Yu's hand.

The look in his eyes seemed to say, "I'll be cold if I don't eat anymore."

"You have the nerve to ask me when you lift your pants and don't recognize anyone?"

There was a loud bang in Su Yu's head, as if the earth was falling apart!

Wait, what did Shen Shiqian say?

Lift up your pants and don't recognize anyone!

Doesn't that mean they had...those pants last night! !

The memory of secretly watching a video in the dormitory not long ago came back. Su Yu blushed so much that he couldn't see anyone, and he didn't know where to put the custard packet in his hand.

Why doesn't he remember such a scene?

"Eat quickly, it's getting cold."

Shen Shiqian was used to it and felt that he had just said a common saying.

Although I didn't say it explicitly, that's what it meant anyway.

He even kissed Su Yu with such intensity.

Not too far off from the proverb.

Su Yu finished two custard buns in a daze.

After eating, the corner of my mouth was stained with custard, and I didn't know how to lick it off like usual.

It was Shen Shiqian who wiped it off for him with a tissue.

After finishing breakfast, Shen Shiqian stood up and took the empty plates into the kitchen to wash.

But the moment he stood up.

Su Yu suddenly grabbed his wrist.

Shen Shiqian's dark eyes lowered.

He saw Su Yu's soft face lifted up and his lips pursed again and again.

"I, um, I really was with you last night..."

"...?"

Shen Shiqian raised his eyebrows slightly, not understanding what Su Yu wanted to ask.

My wrist was grasped by slender fingers, which made me feel itchy.

"What?"

Shen Shiqian asked so bluntly! ! Can this be said directly? !

Su Yu quietly moved his eyes down to look at Shen Shiqian's waistband, biting his lip nervously.

Shen Shiqian followed his eyes and looked slowly.

Suddenly I understood what Su Yu meant.

"I can't tell, you really can think of going there."

Well, it doesn't seem like that! !

Why do you say that! ! !

Su Yu's cheeks turned red.

The author has something to say:

Shen Shiqian: The kitten is quite sexy