Chapter 13

The elevator door opened.

The two walked in one after the other.

Shen Shiqian asked which floor Su Yu lived on.

Su Yu reported to the floor, took out the room card, and stuffed it into Shen Shiqian's hand.

He was tortured by alcohol and estrus so that he was dizzy and his ears were hot. When he handed over the room card, he also put the room card in Shen Shiqian's palm and said with a voice, "Beep." Shen Shiqian

: "..."

Shen Shiqian: "Eat A bowl of rice dumplings, how stupid are you?"

Su Yu raised his head and smiled at him.

Su Yu's smile was extremely healing.

The eyes are wide open and shiny, and the corners of the mouth are slightly curved, like the cute mouth of a kitten, full of sincerity.

This smile made Shen Shiqian stare at his face for a long time.

Shen Shiqian showed a lazy look in his eyes and shouted at him: "You just said that I am sometimes very nice to you, give me an example?"

He kind of wanted to know, what did Su Yu think about him, just like he did before? alright?

Su Yu felt that Shen Shiqian was a bit narcissistic.

But he was too embarrassed to say it, fearing that Shen Shiqian would sneer and walk away.

His furry head hung down, and his soft black hair fell in front of his forehead. He counted on his fingers, "A lot, for example..."

"Last week, I posted bad things about you on the public account, and you were I found out. I was very nervous and scared, but I found that you were not very angry."

Shen Shiqian: "

Isn't it nice to be angry with him?

Can Su Yu's requirements be higher? ?

Shen Shiqian: "There's more."

Su Yu: "And just now, Liu Nan said bad things about me in front of others, and you helped me hurt him."

Shen Shiqian found it a bit funny.

Can Su Yu remember such a small thing?

"I thought he was noisy and he was unhappy." Shen Shiqian explained casually.

When Shen Shiqian lowered his head to talk to Su Yu, his eyes were always half-opened, as if he was about to wake up.

The words he spat out were emotionless.

It's just a naughty thing.

Su Yu looked at him, his cheeks turned red for some reason, and there was a subtle feeling in his tailbone.

Shen Shiqian asked reluctantly: "Is there anything else? Why do you think I'm so good?"

Su Yu raised his chin and thought for a while.

Suddenly, he remembered something that made him very happy, and he pressed his index finger down again, "Yesterday at noon, you fed me in the woods at school... and gave me a cat strip!"

Bah, bah, bah, It cannot be said that it is fed!

Almost exposed! !

Su Yu became a little nervous, his amber eyes stared at Shen Shiqian's face, and his slender Adam's apple rolled slightly.

Suck, suck, suck.

He's still thinking about yesterday's delicious cat strips, and even more delicious canned cod!

Shen Shiqian's expression was foul-smelling, and he spoke slowly and slowly:

"I put cat strips in your mouth that day, so I said I was treating you well?"

Su Yu said "hmm" in a soft nasal voice.

I think Shen Shiqian's reaction is a bit strange.

Can't it be said that feeding him cat strips is very good for him?

Before Su Yu could figure out the reason, Shen Shiqian suddenly grabbed his thin wrist.

He heard a laugh escape Shen Shiqian's lips and said in a low voice, "I'm not treating you well, I'm bullying you."

"If someone does that to you in the future, stay away."

Su. What kind of brain does Yu have?

He stuffed his mouth with a cat strip, but he actually thought he was a good person? !

Shen Shiqian was going to be mad at this roommate.

No wonder Su Yu didn't have any violent reaction when someone said those insulting words just now.

To be honest, his whole head was dumb, he didn't know anything about this kind of thing, and he didn't even know what other people said or did.

But he didn't mean that at the time.

He is homophobic and different from others.

Su Yu was startled by Shen Shiqian, and his wrist broke away from his palm.

If this is called bullying, can he say that he wants to be bullied by Shen Shiqian every day.

Su Yu felt that if he said such words, Shen Shiqian would be so angry with him, eh.

Su Yu held it in for a while and finally said what he wanted to say:

"But you did that yourself, and I didn't think you were bullying me."

At this time, the elevator doors opened from both sides, and the hotel corridor appeared in front of them.

Shen Shiqian lifted Su Yu up like a kitten and pulled him out of the elevator.

Immediately afterwards, Shen Shiqian lowered his head, tutted slightly, and reached out to pat Su Yu's face.

"That's what I call a fucking psychopath."

Su Yu shuddered.

He clearly felt Shen Shiqian's hand patting his face gently.

How can any human being scold himself?

So perverted! !

Su Yu was held by Shen Shiqian's wrist and walked towards the room with light steps.

It seems that Shen Shiqian's words are still echoing in my ears, I'm a fucking psychopath.

The boiling heat of estrus slowly filled her face.

The tail vertebra is numb.

Shen Shiqian did his best, sent Buddha to the west, and sent Su Yu to the door of the room, "We're here, right?"

Su Yu: "Yeah."

I don't know what stupidity Su Yu just committed.

Very politely, he put the room card into his hand.

Shen Shiqian believed it now.

Su Yu ate a bowl of fermented rice balls and got really drunk.

Shen Shiqian took out the room key card, put his palm on Su Yu's head, opened the door with a beep, and inserted the key card into the groove.

"You don't need me to send you off when you get here."

Su Yu felt that he seemed to be smiling, but the corners of his lips did not curl up.

"No, thank you."

The voice was still very cute.

Shen Shiqian curled his lips, put his hand down from Su Yu's head, and pushed on his shoulder.

Su Yu drowsily grabbed the door handle, took small steps, and walked in.

Caught off guard, Shen Shiqian grabbed the hem of his clothes, "Su Yu."

"What's going on behind your back? Why is it bulging?"

It's bulging...?

Suddenly, Su Yu's whole body froze.

He felt Shen Shiqian put his palm on the back of his waist through the hem of his clothes and pressed it gently.

Electricity flowed from Su Yu's waist to his body and limbs, and the tip of his emergent tail shivered sensitively when someone touched it!

Su Yu's lower abdomen softened, his breathing suddenly became rapid, his eyes were moist, and he bit the tip of his tongue to hold back the hum that almost came out!

"Hmm...!"

Shen Shiqian still didn't understand what he touched.

I originally thought it was because Su Yu didn't wear his clothes properly and the bulge was hollow. Unexpectedly, when he touched it with his hand, he actually touched something very soft and seemed a bit furry.

"What is it?"

Su Yu had never been so nervous in his life.

The whole heart seemed to be suspended, strangled by a thin thread.

One second of breathing is extremely long!

"No, no..."

Su Yu's voice trembled a little.

He was so badly hurt by the fermented rice balls that he didn't even know the tip of his tail had popped out!

The tail wants to continue to stick out, but it is just a little bit closer to pushing out from the back of the pants!

Su Yu held on to the feeling of weakness in his legs, fearing that he would fall to the ground when he pushed the door open, so he made a prompt decision, turned around and threw himself on Shen Shiqian.

"Hey, why did you suddenly throw yourself into my arms?" Shen Shiqian picked him up.

Su Yu looked at him with moist eyes and whispered, "Dizziness."

The dizziness was real.

But what he was more afraid of was having his tail exposed.

Su Yu used some strength to secretly retract the tail on his lower back while Shen Shiqian wasn't paying attention.

His hands wrapped around Shen Shiqian's waist, as stiff as ice.

Shen Shiqian was still wondering what the protrusion under Su Yu's waist was.

As soon as he lowered his head, he bumped into Su Yu's beautiful, wet eyes, which looked so pitiful.

A playful smile curled up the corners of his lips.

I always feel like... Su Yu seems to have some secret that he wants to hide so as not to be discovered by him.

Shen Shiqian reached down, placed it in the same position, and pressed it.

Of course, he wasn't so bold as to touch it directly. The thing just popped out.

If there really was something, then he would be able to touch it before he touched Su Yu's waist.

However -

this time it was empty.

Shen Shiqian's fingers paused and almost touched a place he shouldn't have touched.

"Oh, why is it gone?"

Su Yu's heart almost jumped out of his chest!

His face heated up and he pushed Shen Shiqian away!

A sharp breath came out of his nose, sweeping across Shen Shiqian's handsome face like a feather.

"It's nothing, why are you touching?!"

Su Yu had never shouted so loudly in front of Shen Shiqian, his voice was still trembling, and his lower back was still numb.

He was scared by Shen Shiqian.

It felt so strange to have a human touch his tail for the first time...

Su Yu made a sound and swallowed a gulp of saliva.

Shen Shiqian didn't care at all about the push he gave him.

I was still wondering in my heart what exactly Su Yu was hiding there.

However...

Su Yu's face was tilted up, eyes staring at him closely, long eyelashes shaking, the tip of his nose slowly contracted with his breathing, and his small mouth pursed.

The thin body was hiding by the door.

When Su Yu looked at him with such pitiful eyes, Shen Shiqian suddenly couldn't bear to explore further.

Shen Shiqian: "Okay, I won't touch you anymore."

Shen Shiqian: "Really."

I really want to bully Su Yu.

Wondering what that fuzzy feeling is.

The psychopath strikes again.

It's just that Su Yu seems to be afraid of something now, forget it.

The author has something to say:

Shen Shiqian: I became so perverted that I even scolded myself.

Su Yu: QAQ

·

Happy New Year muamua, little angels~~