Chapter 79

There was a sudden sound of ringing bells in the dormitory.

Shang Yang was taking a shower in the bathroom, and Su Yu was balling up on the bed.

When Yang Feng turned around, he saw Shen Shiqian reaching out to grab the coat in the closet, and his skeletal fingers picked out wrinkles on the coat.

"Shen Shiqian, are you going out so late?"

And the temperature has been so hot recently, why are you still wearing a coat... As

soon as Yang Feng asked the question, Shen Shiqian hummed eagerly.

"Su Yu is a little uncomfortable. I'll take him out for a look. He won't be back tonight."

"Huh?" Yang Feng was stunned.

Going to the hospital late at night? ? so serious? ?

Yang Feng was about to get up to help, but Shen Shiqian said no to him, leaned against Su Yu's bed, and put his hand under the quilt.

His slightly cold palms reached into the warm quilt.

Touching Su Yu's flexible waist.

Fortunately, I didn't touch the tail.

Su Yu was startled, his eyes turned red, he made a delicate groaning sound from his throat, and he hurriedly covered it with his hands.

The hum is too small.

Only Shen Shiqian who was close heard it.

Shen Shiqian's mind almost exploded.

Seeing that Su Yu didn't show the physical characteristics of a kitten, he stretched out his hand to lift the quilt and grabbed Su Yu's thin wrist.

"Come down, I'll carry you over."

I'll carry you to the hotel.

Su Yu's cheeks turned red.

Yang Feng turned around frequently, thinking that Su Yu was serious enough to be taken to the hospital, so he asked more, "What's going on? You really don't need my help?"

Su Yu's skin was thin and fair, and small blood vessels could usually be seen on his neck.

At this time, she was asked this question by her unknowing roommate, and her tender blush showed even more.

"No... no need." Su Yu was so embarrassed that he could hardly speak!

As he spoke, he sat up from the bed.

The legs were so weak that they were trembling together. The toes were hooked and the toes were stretched nervously.

Lip biting.

The slender Adam's apple was clearly swallowing saliva.

At first glance, it seems that he is enduring the discomfort of estrus.

When Shen Shiqian saw Su Yu like this, his desire to bully him instantly sparked.

His throat was itchy, and he endured it with force. The thin muscles of his arms tensed, and he hugged Su Yu into his arms.

"I'll just take him there. He and I will both ask for leave for tomorrow's class. I'll let you guys know then."

Yang Feng didn't doubt that he was there. He remembered that Su Yu also had to take a few days off due to illness last semester. I just thought it was some kind of long-term illness.

"Okay, if you really want to ask for leave, just tell us in the group and take Su Yu there quickly. I think he is really feeling uncomfortable now..."

Yang Feng only had time to glance at Su Yu.

The words were not finished.

Shen Shiqian wrapped the coat he had at hand around Su Yu.

His arms blocked the expression on Su Yu's face.

Warm shadows fell.

Su Yu's eyelashes trembled, his ears moved, and they were so red that they almost bled.

Su Yu was carried down the dormitory building by Shen Shiqian. When the male classmates on the stairs saw them, they all showed surprised expressions and gave way.

The dormitory aunt, holding a cup of hot water, looked up and saw this scene, and called out to them urgently.

"Hey, hey, it's almost the gate time, where are you going?"

Shen Shiqian put his hand on the back of Su Yu's neck so that Su Yu could hide his face in his arms.

"My roommate is not feeling well. I will take him out to see a doctor."

The dormitory aunt showed a clear expression and looked worriedly at the tall male classmate and the little boy in his arms.

"What's going on? Is it serious? Wait, come to me to register your dormitory number and student number."

Shen Shiqian relaxed his grip slightly and let Su Yu hold his back, touching the soles of his feet. ground.

In a posture of hugging Su Yu, he reached out and took the pen handed by the dormitory aunt, and signed his and Su Yu's names and student numbers on the registration form.

After the signature pen was used up, it was placed on the table.

The dormitory aunt held a cup of hot water, looked down at the scrawled words on the registration form, and nodded.

"Okay, just write these, go quickly. If you have any situation, please tell your counselor."

The dormitory aunt said and glanced at the two of them.

Don't know why.

The sick little boy refused to look up.

She is thin and small, and looks a bit frail and sickly.

He can be picked up directly by male classmates.

Maybe it's just too uncomfortable.

Shen Shiqian first responded, "I know, thank you, auntie," and then immediately picked up Su Yu and walked quickly towards the school gate.

Su Yu's face was hot and he was completely buried in Shen Shiqian's neck.

His hands also wrapped around Shen Shiqian's neck.

I don't know how Shen Shiqian could lie without blushing.

Not like him.

Every time he lied in front of Shen Shiqian, he would become very nervous and stutter when speaking.

"Shen Shiqian."

"Huh?"

"You lied to the dormitory aunt and said you wanted to take me to see a doctor. Where is the doctor?"

Mao Maozai wanted to laugh at him for lying.

He obviously asked deliberately, but his tone sounded soft and curious.

Too pure.

Shen Shiqian curled up the corners of his lower lips wickedly, and blew his warm breath into Su Yu's ear.

"Then I won't lie. How can I take you out? Tell the dormitory aunt that my roommate is in heat. I want to accompany him to the hotel to deal with his heat?"

What! ! !

Su Yu's face turned red when Shen Shiqian said it!

His fingers subconsciously pressed on the back of Shen Shiqian's neck, and his calves wrapped around Shen Shiqian's legs.

"Doctor Shen." The little cat suddenly gave him a new identity.

"You can't tell anyone."

He knew clearly that Shen Shiqian was talking nonsense and teasing him.

The little kitten still showed a hint of fear.

He doesn't really understand what humans think.

Shen Shiqian glanced down at him and put the hood of his coat on his head.

"That's not nonsense. Not only can't you say it out loud, but I can't let others see you like this."

Su Yu, who was in estrus, was filled with heat.

Lean into his arms.

Everything is soft.

It's like a snow-white kitten dumpling that can be kneaded.

Shen Shiqian was tortured and licked his lower lip lightly.

Su Yu's sensitive ears twitched. Hearing Shen Shiqian's breathing become heavier, his face couldn't help but turn redder.

There are a lot of things that sperm kittens don't understand.

But after falling in love with Shen Shiqian and having done so many things about falling in love, how could Su Yu still be as ignorant and clueless as he was at the beginning.

He could hear what Shen Shiqian was enduring, and he knew what kind of impact the words "estrus" would have on his boyfriend.

Although I have no idea what will happen when I go to the hotel now.

But he was a little nervous... not a little... extremely nervous.

Su Yu's round mind thought of all the things that existed and didn't exist, and his cheeks became increasingly hot.

Shouldn't think about it.

If I think about it any more, my tail will pop out!

Ahhhh! ! !

Shen Shiqian's cold, pine-like breath surrounded Su Yu.

Su Yu endured the feeling of losing control during estrus and hugged Shen Shiqian tightly.

Shen Shiqian touched his back molar with the tip of his tongue and suddenly asked: "Why did you suddenly ask me to take you to the hotel just now? What will happen if the kitten enters estrus?"

Su Yu's face turned red and his ears were hot, and he whispered: "That's it... The tail will pop out. I was afraid that the tail would pop up in school, so I asked you to take me to the hotel. "

The first few days of the estrus period are the most difficult.

As long as you survive those two days, you will be able to freely control the tail and other kitty features even during the estrus period.

Su Yu just wanted to find a quiet place to spend his estrus.

Of course, it might be more comfortable if he had a human boyfriend to accompany him.

Haven't tried it yet.

The little kitten didn't dare to think about it, and her heart beat faster just thinking about it.

"Only a tail will pop out?" Shen Shiqian's tone seemed a bit harsh.

Su Yu was confused and didn't recognize Shen Shiqian. He was in a daze and responded obediently.

"It's possible that... the ears will pop out."

Ears never popped up before.

Ever since Shen Shiqian bit his ear last time in the cinema, he seemed to be a little uncontrollable with his kitten ears.

Su Yu thought of this and hid his face deeper in Shen Shiqian's arms.

His calf subconsciously rubbed against Shen Shiqian's leg.

It's all Shen Shiqian's fault.

Why are you biting his ears, holding them in your mouth like that, and licking his ears?

Harm him after that.

Always have to worry about ears popping out.

Shen Shiqian's heart was agitated by Su Yu's answer and he said casually.

sudden.

Su Yu's calf felt sore and numb when Shen Shiqian touched it with his finger.

Fingertips feel cool.

Su Yu's heart tightened in confusion, and his calves tensed up reflexively.

What are you doing! !

Before Su Yu could figure out what Shen Shiqian was doing, he heard Shen Shiqian bullying him in a bad way.

"You didn't say that you would still be like this, with your legs rubbing against me."

Fireworks exploded in Su Yu's mind, and his legs were frozen there, too stiff to move.

Did he rub it? He did. It made his clothes bulge a little.

Why say it!

Can't you let him rub it secretly?

It was dark all around.

Campus streetlights shone on them.

Su Yu realized that Shen Shiqian was bullying him while he was in heat, and bit his lower lip angrily.

It seemed that he noticed that the little cat was angry.

As Shen Shiqian hugged him and walked away, he kissed his ears, kissed and bit them.

A slightly evil laugh fell on his ears.

Su Yu's ears instantly steamed.

It was already in estrus! He couldn't control being kissed like this by Shen Shiqian! !

The sour feeling in my ears and tailbone is getting stronger and stronger.

Su Yu felt a little panicked and hugged Shen Shiqian tightly.

Shen Shiqian patted him on the back and stood still at the school gate. Ignoring the shocked look of the school security uncle, he called a car with his mobile phone.

"Relax, you're strangling my neck."

Su Yu quickly relaxed and swayed all over, almost falling down.

He hugged Shen Shiqian tightly again.

Shen Shiqian was worried that Su Yu really lost control and showed his tail in public, so he simply carried Su Yu and walked a few steps to a remote road.

Although it is not as convenient as the school entrance, there is a bus stop next to it, and the driver can find it quickly by following the navigation.

The road near the school is very easy to walk.

However, the driver on Shen Shiqian's order may be a novice and not very familiar with the nearby routes. In just a short journey, he took a wrong route.

The evening breeze blew on the two of them.

The restlessness on Su Yu's body could not be blown away.

Su Yu was becoming more and more uncomfortable due to his estrus, and his face was so hot that it almost evaporated.

So slow...

The coat carries Shen Shiqian's aura.

draped loosely around his shoulders.

I want to make a kitten sound.

I want to raise my tail.

Want to roll around.

Wanting to rub on Shen Shiqian's legs all the time...

"Hmm..." Shen Shiqian heard Su Yu make an unbearable moan.

It replaces the long cry of kittens in heat.

His voice was suppressed with effort.

But he still let out a trace of his estrus desire.

Shen Shiqian's mind buzzed.

The hand holding Su Yu's back stiffened.

When he froze like this, Su Yu suddenly felt an empty feeling on his back.

Kittens naturally like to have their chins and backs touched by humans.

Shen Shiqian suddenly stopped touching, and he immediately felt uncomfortable.

Su Yu took the initiative to hug Shen Shiqian's arms until his eyes turned red.

His mind was filled with the story of Shen Shiqian lying and telling him to take him to the doctor, and Shen Shiqian's nasty words of saying that his legs kept rubbing against him.

The more I think about it.

The more he wanted to get closer to Shen Shiqian.

Shen Shiqian felt the legs hooked around his waist use some strength.

Hearing the kitty boyfriend mustering up his bold playfulness, he hummed softly with a touch of softness in his voice: "Doctor Shen, I feel so uncomfortable now, how long will it take to get here..."

Dr. Shen.

Kittens act coquettishly during estrus.

Shen Shiqian swallowed hard and said in his mind, "Tease me? Where did you learn that?"

Su Yu hid in his arms shyly.

He refused to say that it was just a sudden idea.

Who asked Shen Shiqian to lie to the dormitory manager and tell him to take him to see a doctor?

There is no doctor.

Shen Shiqian, who took him to the hotel, was his doctor.

The little cat thought with perfect logic.

When Shen Shiqian saw that Su Yu didn't say anything, his throat became more and more itchy.

He replied to the previous sentence, "The car is almost here. It only takes five minutes to go to the hotel. Please bear with it."

When Su Yu heard that it was five minutes, he felt that five minutes was too long.

He made a low noise, leaned his face into Shen Shiqian's arms, and hummed uncontrollably.

A little shameful.

But kittens just can't control themselves during estrus.

The period of estrus makes kittens feel uncomfortable all over.

Su Yu rubbed Shen Shiqian's waist with his leg.

The destination is getting higher and higher.

It was almost close to the place where he and Shen Shiqian usually did intimate things.

Shen Shiqian's heart felt warm due to his actions, and his skeletal fingers pressed on his back.

"Don't move, we're about to come in."

Su Yu's face turned red!

what! abnormal! !

The two took a taxi at the school gate and positioned themselves as the hotel with the best environment nearby.

The driver in the car glanced at them and said nothing.

Do you think that today's college students are so brave, running out of school to rent a house?

Shen Shiqian ignored the driver's gaze, looked down at Su Yu, and gathered his coat closer to Su Yu.

Su Yu's amber eyes were trembling, and his heart was hanging.

I always feel like the tail will pop out in the next second.

The process of entering the hotel was smoother than expected.

As soon as Su Yu entered the hotel room, he threw himself on the bed, with his legs covered by a thin and soft quilt.

Shen Shiqian couldn't tell what Su Yu was doing.

I only knew that Su Yu began to relax after entering the hotel room.

I guess I spent my estrus period this way in the past.

I can tolerate it just by messing around.

Shen Shiqian asked Su Yu if he wanted to drink water or eat. Su Yu buried his face in the bed and shook his head in refusal.

"Then call me if you need anything, and I'll wash my hands."

The sound of water rang out from the sink in the hotel room.

You can almost imagine how the clear water flows through Shen Shiqian's fingers.

Su Yu's soft face was hot.

The quilt was pressed and ironed.

so close.

I almost lost control halfway through...

Why is this estrus so...troublesome?

Obviously I could tolerate it before.

But this time it was like exploding fireworks.

Once Mars touches that line, it can never be pulled back.

The fireworks began to take off, crackling and bursting into brilliant light.

It must be because Shen Shiqian is always like that.

Kiss him and say ambiguous words.

Su Yu buried his face in the quilt, with his amber eyes closed, and unbearably released his ears and tail.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

This finally makes me feel more comfortable.

But the kitten's estrus is coming with a fierce force this time.

It's not as easy to pass away as it used to be.

Su Yu's amber eyes secretly opened, revealing a hint of confusion, and bit his lip.

He thought for a moment, followed his instinct and put his hands behind his back, touching his furry tail.

The tail shook wildly.

Take it easy while Shen Shiqian hasn't come out yet, otherwise it will be embarrassing...

Only small animals have estrus and can't control their desires.

No human being can.

As soon as this thought flashed through Su Yu's mind, he heard the bathroom door open.

He panicked and tried to take his hand back.

But it's too late.

Shen Shiqian only saw Su Yu throwing himself into the soft quilt.

The tips of the ears were trembling, and the furry tail squeezed out from behind the waist. The waist was raised high, and the thin fingers touched his tail.

"..."

Shen Shiqian watched with his own eyes as Su Yu retracted his hand in panic and balled up.

If the quilt hadn't been pressed under him instead of covering him, Su Yu would have covered his head with the quilt by now.

All the muscles in Shen Shiqian's body tensed up in an instant, and his breathing stopped for a moment.

The wire in my brain was severely severed.

Su Yu was so frightened that he snorted and was shamelessly thinking about how to get through.

He felt Shen Shiqian sit down on the bed next to him.

His fingers touched the tip of his furry tail.

The tip of his tail jerked.

"Do you think your boyfriend is just a decoration?"

A familiar breath covered him.

Su Yu's eyes became hot.

The kitten's sense of smell was particularly sensitive at this time, and he smelled something strong and intrusive in Shen Shiqian's breath.

"What are you doing...!"

Su Yu called out, and Shen Shiqian kissed and swallowed the last sound.

Shen Shiqian obviously kissed harder than before.

It's like I want to tear him apart and eat him.