Chapter 22

What does Su Yu mean?

Is there anyone else who feeds Su Yu like him?

Damn it...Does Su Yu know what it means when others do this to him? ?

Shen Shiqian's brain was buzzing and the corners of his lips twitched.

"Please tell me clearly, what do you mean by 'this is not the first time you've eaten something fed by others'?"

Su Yu was startled by Shen Shiqian's expression and had no idea why the other party had such a violent reaction.

He couldn't help but lean back on the chair, holding the bamboo chopsticks with his fingers, feeling a little at a loss.

"That's the literal meaning. Many good people have fed me."

Many good people have fed him.

The words "many" and "very good" made him feel incredible.

Shen Shiqian's heart tightened and he almost crushed the bamboo chopsticks.

"What, what's wrong, can't it be like this?" Su Yu was a little panicked, "But you were like this just now."

He knew that humans and cats behave very differently.

But Shen Shiqian did that just now! This kind of thing is normal even in human society, right? !

Su Yu was forced into a blind spot of knowledge and couldn't figure out what went wrong no matter how hard he tried.

"Why can't it be like this?" Su Yu asked carefully.

Shen Shiqian found it difficult to explain this kind of problem.

He stared at Su Yu's beautiful face, flattened the corners of his lips, and whispered something casual.

What kind of environment did Su Yu grow up in?

No, he had obviously discovered it earlier.

From the last time he fed the cat strips in the woods to the time he was stared at with leering eyes by others in the hotel, Su Yu always acted like he didn't understand. He knew nothing about this.

Shen Shiqian threw the pair of bamboo chopsticks aside, took a long breath, and said to Su Yu with a stern face: "I don't care how good you think those people are, don't eat what they feed in the future, they are right You have evil intentions—"

After saying that, he suddenly realized something was wrong.

Shen Shiqian reiterated, "I'm homophobic and I'm different from them."

He just thought it was fun to bully Su Yu.

But others may not be as simple as him.

Su Yu half understood and nodded, "Oh..."

What does Shen Shiqian's homophobia have to do with passers-by feeding snacks to his kitten?

Maomao was very confused, but Maomao didn't ask.

Anyway, I can't understand it. It doesn't seem to be a big deal. If I don't want to eat it, I won't eat it. He doesn't lack this little snack!

Su Yu quickly skipped this inexplicable topic, grabbed the bamboo chopsticks, and comforted Shen Shiqian: "I know, please stop talking. If you keep talking, the boiled fish will get cold!"

Su Yu rarely used big chopsticks. Speak loudly.

His voice is always like a kitten's meow, very gentle and delicate. Once he opens his mouth, he can't let others say harsh words to him.

Shen Shiqian was silent for a moment.

It could be heard that Su Yu was perfunctory and quietly changing the topic, but he seemed unable to say anything else.

He clicked his tongue a little irritably.

Su Yu quietly raised his eyes to look at him.

Shen Shiqian felt that he was acting coquettishly again.

She's acting coquettishly with her eyes.

Before he could get enough of Su Yu's obedient eyes, Su Yu lowered his head again and held the bowl.

Su Yu looked very elegant as he enjoyed the food. He held the bamboo chopsticks with his slender fingers and fed the fresh fish fillets into his mouth. Each bite was very small, like a kitten eating.

Even when drinking water, like a kitten, it likes to quickly stick out the tip of its tongue and lick the water.

Shen Shiqian was puzzled, "How do you drink water like this?"

Su Yu looked confused, "...what?"

Shen Shiqian: "Licking water, like a cat."

Su Yu: "... ? "

Has he! " !

Su Yu lowered his head in confusion, looked at the water glass in his hand, and found that he really wanted to stick out his tongue and drink water, as if he didn't lick it, he wouldn't be able to drink water.

Well, it seemed like he really... was licking and drinking. Why would his roommate notice such a detailed thing?

Wouldn't this expose the secret that he is a kitten? !

Su Yu tried his best to pretend to be calm, and shamelessly lied and denied: "You're talking nonsense, I didn't."

After saying that, he seriously held up the water glass and showed Shen Shiqian the movements of normal humans drinking water - next Putting his lips on the edge of the water glass, he raised his head and took a few sips.

He raised his chin and faced Shen Shiqian sitting opposite.

Shen Shiqian was amused by his serious look. He relaxed the corners of his lips and felt his chest tremble.

"Okay, if you say no, then there won't be."

What.

Why are you laughing like this?

Su Yu's ears felt hot and turned a light pink color.

The water I just drank flowed through my throat, cool, moist and soft.

For a moment, I didn't know whether to worry about the little cat's secret being discovered...

or whether to secretly look up and see Shen Shiqian's lazy and comfortable smile.

The author has something to say:

Little Kitten Falls ing