Chapter 63

The kitten took the initiative to put its tail into Shen Shiqian's hand.

The furry tail trembled slightly.

Shen Shiqian looked directly at Su Yu's face, without the slightest hint of guilt for deceiving the little kitten.

The palms of my hands were itchy and numb.

"Really? Let me touch it and see."

Shen Shiqian's slender palm was very skillful, and he stroked it along the furry tail, and his fingertips circled the tip of the tail.

Su Yu's little heart trembled again and again when Shen Shiqian touched his tail like this.

The legs subconsciously came together secretly.

Just touched it twice.

Su Yu's amber eyes seemed to have lost their souls, and they were blank and dazed.

He opened his mouth and let out an unbearable hum, "Hmm."

Through the dim light, Shen Shiqian caught a glimpse of Su Yu raising his slender neck and holding the sofa with his fingers, which turned white.

He felt the tail tremble in his palm, and the fine and soft fluff brushed against his fingers.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple rolled hard, his thin lips slightly opened, and he uttered one word, "Grass."

"It feels good to touch."

Hearing Shen Shiqian's unfinished words "It feels good to touch"...

If Su Yu still can't listen. Unless I was fooled, I would have been in love with Shen Shiqian for so long for nothing! !

Shen Shiqian held the fluffy tail in his hand and touched it repeatedly. The distinct down hairs passed through those fingers, making them tremble shyly when touched.

The large tail connects to the sensitive tail vertebrae.

Stirring up dense currents.

Shen Shiqian lowered his eyes lazily, his slender palms almost covering the base of his tail.

Su Yu blushed as if he had been steamed, biting his soft lips with his teeth, and leaned back on the sofa.

He reached out to pluck Shen Shiqian's fingers, and endured the cry in the kitten's throat, not wanting to admit that he felt a little...comfortable when being touched.

"You can't touch it anymore, Shen Shiqian, are you lying to me?"

Their fingertips met on the soft tail.

The tail is soft and fluffy.

It's so soft that if you touch it hard with your fingers, it will sink in like cotton.

Shen Shiqian felt like he was floating in the sky, and he couldn't get enough of it.

The restless and empty heart was completely filled with the furry tail in front of me.

He cunningly dug his fingers into his tail, avoiding the slender fingers stretched out by Su Yu, and curled the corners of his lips.

"How did I lie to you?"

That's so bad.

He still doesn't admit it! !

Su Yu turned around, covering his tail and refusing to let Shen Shiqian touch it.

But the big tail just didn't obey, hanging fluffily on the sofa, and Shen Shiqian could touch it whenever he stretched out his hand.

That hot and numb feeling came up in waves.

It burned Su Yu until his skin was hot.

Su Yu worked very hard to keep his brain awake.

Being bullied, her amber eyes were red with anger, and her eyelashes were trembling.

"You touched my tail outside the door. You clearly knew that my tail appeared suddenly...so, that's why it's not an electric toy tail! Ah uh."

The angry words had not yet been finished.

The tip of his tail was gently pinched by Shen Shiqian, causing waves of tingling.

Su Yu explained confidently, his cheeks turned red with heat, and he made a small hum in his throat.

His tone was so soft that Shen Shiqian wanted to pinch him.

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's beautiful eyes through the light from the balcony. He liked Su Yu so much that his throat felt sore.

I wanted to push Su Yu hard on the sofa and kiss him.

While squeezing the furry tail, she kissed his lips, pushed away his teeth, wrapped around the tip of his tongue, and inserted into the base of his tongue.

The roommate he had been in love with for so long was a little cat.

The kitten talks so cutely.

So good, so good, so good.

There was a hint of danger in the cold, pine-like breath.

Su Yu leaned on the sofa, feeling the aura on Shen Shiqian's body, and felt a little nervous for a moment.

His eyes were red, and he reached out and patted Shen Shiqian's palm on his tail, "Shen Shiqian, are you listening to me?"

After Shen Shiqian was hit like this, his palm stopped on the swaying tail. , "What."

Su Yu showed a look of disbelief, his face turned red and his ears were hot, "It's what I just said! I said you knew that my tail came out suddenly, not a fake tail! And then you wanted to touch me Tails... lie to me!"

Shen Shiqian remembered.

Su Yu had exposed him so stupidly just now, his face turned red when he was touched, and he still resisted him softly.

Looking at Su Yu's cute expression of shyness and anger.

Shen Shiqian felt restless all over.

"You've discovered all this," Shen Shiqian said in a coquettish tone, raising the corners of his lips in a bad way, and licking his tail again, "I'm sorry, I lied to you because I wanted to touch your tail." That's it

.

you could say so.

none! shame! to! pole!

Su Yu opened his amber eyes wide and looked at Shen Shiqian angrily, with his back lowered and his tail swaying rapidly from left to right.

Comfortable and irritating.

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's beautiful face and chuckled.

The nerves in the tail are very sensitive.

Being stimulated like this is like bursts of electric current, and the sour and numb feeling is endless.

Su Yu's legs were stretched tightly on the sofa. She didn't know if she was exerting too much force, but her ankles suddenly hurt.

The kitten took a sudden breath.

Shen Shiqian thought he touched Su Yu's tail too hard and hurt Su Yu's tail. "What's wrong? I got you?"

Su Yu endured the pain in his ankle and shook his head, "No...it's just foot pain." ."

One second he was angry, but the next second he looked aggrieved because of the pain.

Shen Shiqian felt soft when he saw that he was about to cry in pain.

Finally letting the kitten go, he took his hand back from its tail.

Shen Shiqian held up Su Yu's slender feet and rubbed them slowly, "Does it hurt?"

Su Yu blinked his eyes reflexively, his voice trembling, "Yeah."

Shen Shiqian helped him rub them well.

His eyes saw that Su Yu's whole body relaxed, and his tail slumped on the sofa obediently.

"How did you get injured today?"

Shen Shiqian was tortured by Su Yu all day on Valentine's Day.

She said she had nightmares in the morning and felt miserable for most of the day when she entered the kindergarten.

I was waiting for him to go to the bathroom at the amusement park, and for no reason he came back crying and hugged me.

When I returned home, I accidentally touched Su Yu's tail, which scared Su Yu to tears.

Waiting to sit on the sofa, half-listening to Su Yu's explanation, he still had to coax the little kitten in a state of confusion.

Go round and round.

Shen Shiqian even forgot to ask Su Yu how he was injured.

When Su Yu was asked this question, he remembered the uncomfortable feeling in the grass in the amusement park, and the tip of his nose became sore.

"It's just... I went to the bathroom at that time because my body wanted to turn back into a kitten and I didn't want to be seen by you."

"Then I hid behind the bathroom and turned into a kitten."

"I really wanted to find you at that time, But when I thought about the dream this morning, I didn't dare to look for you. "

"...I hid in the grass to look at you. I was very scared when I thought about the dream. When I stepped back, I didn't find a stone there, and my legs hit me. Go up."

Su Yu said softly, his cheeks burning red.

The soft lips pursed quietly.

After hearing this, Shen Shiqian thought of Su Yu's snow-white kitten dumplings, his heart skipped a beat, and he cursed softly.

Such a small kitten hit a stone.

That would definitely be a hundred times more painful than the humanoid hitting a rock.

"So you've been afraid recently that I won't like you when I see you are a kitten?"

Su Yu blushed and didn't want to admit it.

He said "hmm" softly.

Seeing Su Yu's uneasy look, Shen Shiqian swallowed hard, rubbed his ankle with his fingers, and relaxed it.

He knew that it was not his fault because he was unaware of it.

But I still feel that it has something to do with me.

Su Yu did it because he liked him.

That's why I'm so scared.

Shen Shiqian stretched out his hand and straightened Su Yu's soft face, facing each other.

Although some words have already been said, in order to completely reassure Su Yu, he still had to emphasize them again and again.

"To be honest, when I saw your tail for the first time tonight, I was a little overwhelmed. I was thinking about how this thing could come out from behind your waist. It's furry and can move. Am I right? I'm dreaming - but now, please listen."

Su Yu's shoulders shook, not knowing what Shen Shiqian was going to say to him suddenly.

He was very nervous when he heard Shen Shiqian say to him coaxingly: "Look, I have always liked you so much. I liked you and chased you before. Now that I know you are a kitten, I still like you and like to pet your tail." "

You should know by now that I will like you no matter what, right?"

Su Yu blinked blankly.

Before his head could react, he made a soft and delicate voice, "Yeah."

It seemed like this.

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's soft eyes and said in a serious voice: "So from now on, if you encounter this kind of thing, don't hide anymore. Tell me directly whatever you want to say, and I will do it with you. , you have to believe that I like you."

Su Yu pursed his lips slightly, and when he heard that Shen Shiqian seemed to be worried that what he said was not rich enough, and worried that his little cat wouldn't understand, he added another sentence carefully.

"Don't turn into a kitten like this time, hiding in the grass and looking at me pitifully. If you don't feel sorry for yourself, I feel sorry for you after hearing this."

So much was said.

It's time to make things clear.

Shen Shiqian didn't lie.

When he heard Su Yu speak so aggrievedly, his heart skipped a beat.

Such a small group of cats huddled in the grass on a rainy day, looking at him from a distance, wanting to get closer but not daring to get closer, taking a step back and bumping into a rock.

No matter how you listen to it, it's pitiful.

Shen Shiqian is a bastard.

But he can't find someone he likes because he tolerates this kind of grievance.

He knew very well what kind of character Su Yu was, that is, he was obedient, soft, and as timid as a cat.

Whenever something happens, I hold it in my heart immediately, and I hesitate to speak for a long time.

Sometimes, I will be stunned and unable to understand what others are saying.

Now that I think about it, it's all because Su Yu is a little kitten.

Isn't that what kittens do?

It doesn't matter. If he doesn't want to talk, just coax him to talk. If he doesn't understand, just explain a few more words.

He likes kittens, and kittens like him.

This love can always be talked about.

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian cautiously and twitched his ears slightly.

The furry tail also shook.

It felt like tonight went as smoothly as a dream.

Shen Shiqian really really likes him.

Su Yu's slender eyelashes flapped like butterfly wings, his amber pupils reflected his handsome face, and he licked his beautiful lips.

"You...do you really like me now, and do you also like my tail?"

Shen Shiqian knew that Su Yu would come to him to confirm this, and he would feel at ease in the future.

He gave the answer almost without pausing: "Yes, I like it."

Hearing Shen Shiqian's affirmative answer, Su Yu's eyes trembled and his heart beat faster.

He could feel his tail wagging happily behind him, just like he was in a happy mood now.

Not knowing what he was thinking, Su Yu suddenly stretched out his thin fingers and grabbed Shen Shiqian's wrist.

Just when Shen Shiqian didn't understand what Su Yu wanted to do, he felt Su Yu holding his wrist and putting his hand on the tail behind him.

The skeletal fingers instantly touched the soft cat fur.

Becoming a little stiff.

He heard Su Yu say in a low voice with great shame, "If you really like it so much, then I can touch you."

The nerves in Shen Shiqian's brain seemed to snap.

My fingers clearly felt that the soft tail was beating with joy and shyness.

The soft fur of the kitten made his fingers itch.

Shen Shiqian's Adam's apple twitched, and before he started to touch it for the second time, his heart beat faster.

Is the kitten willing to have his tail stroked by him?

I'm not afraid of being touched by him so I can't get off the sofa.

Although Su Yu couldn't bear it very much, having his tail touched in human form.

But the human in front of him was Shen Shiqian, and Shen Shiqian liked him and his tail, so that was okay.

Su Yu looked at what he was doing, and blush spread from his neck to his cheeks.

He recalled the feeling of being touched just now, and guided Shen Shiqian's hand to the tip of his tail.

"You touched me too hard just now, and it hurt me several times. You have to be gentle before I touch you."

"You can touch the tip of my tail, but you can't touch the root of my tail. Kittens I don't like the base of my tail being touched."

"And you can't touch it for too long. I'll feel uncomfortable if you touch it for too long.

"

Su Yu did not give Shen Shiqian a specific explanation.

In fact, it was very shameful. I had that feeling... that I had when Shen Shiqian pressed me down on the sofa to do that kind of thing.

Su Yu's face turned red. Thinking of this, he didn't dare to look at Shen Shiqian's face.

His gaze only dared to fall on the two hands folded on his tail.

The little cat heard a faint swallowing sound coming from her boyfriend's throat.

"You're quite good, Su Yu," Shen Shiqian smiled, "Teach me how to touch you?"

Fireworks exploded in Su Yu's mind.

His eyes became a little anxious, and his cheeks were so red that they were about to bleed.

"...I'm not, I'm just afraid of being uncomfortable being touched by you!!"

Before Su Yu finished speaking, Shen Shiqian's hand touched his furry tail.

"Okay, then I'll listen to you and make you feel more comfortable."

The deep and beautiful voice fell lazily.

Su Yu's throat felt itchy when Shen Shiqian touched him, and his amber eyes trembled again and again.

It was as if he was provoked by Su Yu's words.

Shen Shiqian observed Su Yu's expression, touched Su Yu's tail with his fingers, and traced the tail with his fingers again and again.

Su Yu's sensitive tail shrank immediately.

Shen Shiqian stroked her very skillfully, making her little boyfriend look shy when he was touched.

The tail is not all a sensitive spot.

Su Yu would only feel a little comfortable if he touched the insensitive areas.

As for the sensitive area, once it was lightly touched by a finger, Su Yu's whole body would tremble.

Su Yu looked relieved.

Shen Shiqian would change his technique and touch in another place.

Until Su Yu's face turned red, his ears felt hot, his whole body was as soft as a puddle of hot water, and he let out a fragile hum.

Su Yu's trembling expression was so beautiful.

How come it can be done like this just by touching the tail?

Shen Shiqian's heart trembled as he looked at Su Yu's furry tail over and over again.

While touching its tail, he admired the kitten's shy expression and asked with a low smile: "How do you feel?"

How do you feel?

Su Yu felt embarrassed and hot when asked by Shen Shiqian.

His face was red, and he turned away in panic, biting his lip tightly with the tips of his teeth, unwilling to answer such a question.

It feels like being touched on the chin or back.

My throat felt like making a purring sound.

Su Yu heard himself whine softly and raised his voice, and with strong embarrassment, he reached out and covered his mouth.

I want to block the hum from my nose.

Shen Shiqian stretched out his fingers, smoothed the tip of Su Yu's tail, and said in a bad tone: "It seems it's not comfortable enough."

The kitten's whole body trembled when its tail was touched, and its eyes were shaking. .

It was different from the first time when I was coaxed and touched.

This time it was Su Yu who took the initiative to touch Shen Shiqian. Once there was no resistance and struggle, he could better appreciate the feeling of Shen Shiqian touching his tail.

Each finger on the tail.

can be felt clearly.

The furry tail was touched and waggled wildly.

The tip of the tail is shy and soft.

Su Yu's eyes turned red and he groaned uncontrollably.

It felt like his tailbone was carrying an electric current, stimulating his brain.

Shen Shiqian saw Su Yu holding back the hum in his throat, and suddenly remembered that last semester, when he first encountered Su Yu's kitten dumpling form, he asked the kitten dumpling to call him.

The little cat Tuanzi was very obedient and didn't want to be picked up by him, so he meowed obediently several times.

In the end, he was coaxed into his arms.

"Speaking of which, I still remember how your cat meows."

Why are you mentioning this so suddenly?

Su Yu opened his amber eyes wide, his cheeks turned red, and his tail trembled excitedly.

He was still holding back the hum in his throat.

"Don't... don't say it."

Shen Shiqian didn't listen to the little cat again.

He stretched out his hand to pry Su Yu's biting lips to prevent Su Yu from biting so hard. "The meows at that time were quite nice. Now let's hear them two more times?"

Su Yu refused to let go of the tips of his teeth. , still biting his lip.

He looked like he refused to scream.

Shen Shiqian lowered his eyes and coaxed him a bit: "It's really cute, as cute as your tail."

As he said that, his hand touched Su Yu's tail more skillfully.

Touch and pause to give Su Yu a comfortable feeling without letting him fully enjoy it.

The tip of the tail almost got wrapped around his finger.

Su Yu knew how unscrupulous Shen Shiqian was when bullying him.

If he didn't meow, Shen Shiqian would definitely keep petting his tail like this.

I want the most comfortable feeling.

Don't do this... now.

Does Shen Shiqian really want to hear his cat meow...

Su Yu looked at Shen Shiqian with trembling eyes and opened his mouth.

In the chaotic consciousness, a very soft and very urgent cat meow was made.

"Meow."

This soft meow came from a human voice, which was very different from the meow of a kitten.

Shen Shiqian screamed so hard that his bones went numb.

Suddenly, the electricity in the community, which had been out all night, came on at this time.

Shen Shiqian came back and turned on the light switch, but didn't turn it off.

As soon as the electricity came on, the whole living room suddenly lit up.

The panicked expression on Su Yu's face, the furry tail behind him, and the meowing sound coming from his slender throat were all invisible at this moment.

Shen Shiqian's mind went blank and his fingers paused.

He suddenly pressed Su Yu onto the back of the sofa, kissed Su Yu's lips, and touched the tail on Su Yu's back.

The meowing sound suddenly turned into a gasping sound.

Su Yu discovered that Shen Shiqian would not listen to him at all!

Shen Shiqian touched his tail for a long time and even told him not to touch him. Shen Shiqian still touched him. At the end of the touch, he was so angry that he almost cried. Shen Shiqian stopped and pretended to kiss his face and said, "Don't you see me?" Touched.

On Valentine's Day night, Su Yu walked into the empty bedroom and stared at Shen Shiqian's face before closing the door, biting his lip and getting angry.

"Shen Shiqian, I will never let you touch my tail again!!"

The light in the bedroom was not turned on yet.

Su Yu was hiding behind the door, with his fingers on the door handle, his furry tail blending into the darkness, swaying gently.

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu's beautiful and angry face and stopped moving.

A little regretful.

But when I think about the feeling of kissing Su Yu and stroking his tail at the same time, I don't regret it very much.

Shen Shiqian lazily curled up the corners of his lower lips, hooked his fingers, and called to his boyfriend, "Wait, don't close the door yet."

Su Yu was a little nervous and asked with a straight face, "What are you doing?"

Shen Shiqian explained. : "Your pillow is still in my room."

Su Yu was reminded by him that he had slept with Shen Shiqian holding the pillow during the winter vacation, and the pillow was still left in Shen Shiqian's bedroom.

Su Yu's ears twitched, his eyes remained unblinking, and he pursed his lips.

"Then get it for me."

Shen Shiqian said OK, turned around and went back to the bedroom to get it, then came back and walked to the door of Su Yu's room.

The little cat was actually touched by him, and when he saw him approaching, his expression became panicked, and he subconsciously retreated into the darkness behind him.

Shen Shiqian wanted to laugh. He stretched out his hand and put the soft pillow into Su Yu's hand. "Do you really want me to sleep alone on Valentine's Day?"

Su Yu held the other end of the pillow and tried to twitch it. , and found that it could not be drawn out.

Shen Shiqian's strength was too great.

If he wasn't strong, how could he have pressed him down on the sofa, kissed him until he was stunned, and touched his tail like that! !

Su Yu's face was red and his ears were hot, with a hint of anger, and he wanted to just say yes.

But thinking about Shen Shiqian touching his tail so badly and not giving him the pillow now, he couldn't help but lose his temper: "Who told you to touch me like that?"

The kitten's voice was also very quiet.

As if whispering.

Shen Shiqian looked at Su Yu and chuckled ruthlessly: "I don't think you don't like it."

If you don't like having your tail touched.

Will he moan like that?

Su Yu's face became extremely hot. He took the pillow from Shen Shiqian's hand with great effort and closed the door with a bang.

"Don't talk, shut up."

As soon as the door closed, Su Yu threw himself on the bed with a pillow in his arms, and shyly buried his face in the quilt!

The tail wiggles behind the tailbone!

It seemed that the warmth of Shen Shiqian's fingers still remained.

Su Yu's mind was filled with what Shen Shiqian said.

Shen Shiqian can accept that he is a kitten.

Shen Shiqian likes him as a kitten.

Shen Shiqian likes his fluffy tail.

While Shen Shiqian touched his tail skillfully, he asked him harshly if he felt comfortable.

Su Yu's face turned red when he thought of this!

It's very comfortable and exciting.

But he didn't want to admit this at all in front of Shen Shiqian.

I always feel... so ashamed! !

He shouldn't show his tail in front of Shen Shiqian, who knows what other crazy things Shen Shiqian can do! !