CHAPTER 34 - PART 1(a)

At PARIS...

Yibo after entering the Lamborghini started the engine looked at the passenger seat where he saw his husband tying his seatbelt with a wide smile on his face and Yibo on seeing the smile on his old man's face felt contended as he felt an urge to t...

Yibo after entering the Lamborghini started the engine looked at the passenger seat where he saw his husband tying his seatbelt with a wide smile on his face and Yibo on seeing the smile on his old man's face felt contended as he felt an urge to tease his man as he spoke, "old man, don't you want to sit in your comfy rolls Royce?" And Zhan when heard Yibo looked at him as he spoke, "no!" Making Yibo frown as he spoke, "and why so, Mr. Sean?" And Zhan when heard this poked Yibo's nose as he spoke, "because my comfy is you so wherever you are, this man will be!" And after saying so he pecked Yibo's cheek and Yibo when heard Zhan just shook his head fondly as Zhan with a chuckle spoke, "where are we going, my heart?"

Yibo when heard Zhan started the engine as he spoke, "not gonna tell you!" And Zhan when heard this asked, "and why so?" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him as he with a smile spoke, "because this actor is going to kidnapp the CEO Of XIAO CORPORATIONS and SEAN EMPIRE, today!" And Zhan when heard Yibo with a chuckle spoke, "It's a privilege to get kidnapped by such a cute kidnapper!" And as he completed this he winked at Yibo and Yibo when heard Zhan felt a shiver run down his spine as he spoke, "Mr. Sean, I don't know what to do with you!" And Zhan when heard Yibo let a loud laugh as he can understood the frustration of the young actor as he spoke, "and I don't understand why I tolerate you!" As taking all the antics he has seen from the morning he is not able to understand why he deals with such childishness as it has been some other day or person he would have definitely scolded that man but it's different today.

Zhan when heard Yibo with a laugh spoke, "because you love me!" As he looked at Yibo with his twinkling eyes and Yibo when heard Zhan couldn't help but agree with the man, "yes!" As the car finally got on road as Yibo spoke, "has it been some other person I would have definitely thrown him out of my personal space!" And Zhan when heard Yibo got stunned in his place as he didn't expected this and the car fell into silence as the young heir turned his face toward the other side and started viewing the city scapes to calm his racing heart down.

Yibo when saw the car has fallen smiled in contentment as finally he can be in peace for few minutes as he decided to live this silence as he started humming a tune and Zhan who has been watching the cityscapes when heard the humming a tune from his husband turned toward him and Yibo when felt a gaze on him spoke, "did something happened, Zhan?" And Zhan when heard Yibo just shook his head as he spoke, "you sing really well, Yibo!"

Yibo when heard Zhan smiled as he spoke, "thanks hubby!" As Zhan spoke, "this is the first time I have heard you singing!"and Yibo when heard Zhan got shocked as he spoke, "didn't you heard my singing before!" And Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "yes I have!" And Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "that means you have heard me?" As he with a pause added, "then how can you say that you haven't heard me singing!" As he with a matter of fact spoke, "plus there have been few instances when I have sang with you too!" As he remembers the time when he and Zhan has been on dates where Zhan has started the singing and he also joined with him.