CHAPTER 7

Yibo after taking the bouquet smiled and with this PA Ning left and he turned toward his best friend and his best friend's husband.

The couple who is standing in front of him is chatting lightly and sometimes Kuan would say something which will make Cheng blush and Kuan would smile at the action of the younger. Yibo who is watching them has a smile on his face but deep down he is feeling empty. Yibo who doesn't want to dwell on his thoughts with his heavy heart decided to break the cute moment of the couple as he decided to speak, "let's move" and with this, the young actor started moving expecting his friends to follow him.

Yibo after a few minutes realized that his two friends are not following him which made him turn around to glance at both the people present behind him.

Kuan when heard Yibo wanted to deny him but was stopped by Cheng who grasped his hand indicating a no. Yibo who turned around saw his best friend's action and understood that both of them want to spend time together and he is not required there, though the thought itself brought pain to him but he know that it was not even their fault as the couple have met after a long time so he with a smile spoke,
"I know guys you want to spend time together, you both can leave"

"But yibo-" cheng who wanted to protest was cut in the middle by Yibo as the boy continued
"It's fine Cheng, kuan dage came back after a long time you may go with him"

"Thanks, yibo" replied the couple with a smile. Yibo just hummed in response as he took over his keys and left the room, unknown of the eyes who has been watching his every action with utmost concentration, and as the boy left the owner of the eyes also left the booth.

 Yibo just hummed in response as he took over his keys and left the room, unknown of the eyes who has been watching his every action with utmost concentration, and as the boy left the owner of the eyes also left the booth

Yibo after entering the parking area just kneels in front of his bike as he speaks, "Baby! I feel it's going to be you and me again!" And with this, he ignites the engine and zooms toward his destination.

Yibo who is riding his bike today didn't want to go to the penthouse because he knows he will feel lonely there as he planned to spend this evening with Cheng but he can't even deny that the way the couple was looking at him was making him realize that he would be selfish if he made them spend time with him so he did what he felt right.

As he is riding the bike it suddenly clicked to him a way by which he will not feel alone so he just turns his bike and headed toward his favorite bar.

Yibo after 15 minutes of his ride reached the 'Yunmeng bar' which is his favorite as he is just treated as a normal citizen in that bar. The owner of the bar is an old man named 'Fengmian' with whom the boy had got attached within his one year of the visit there but that's not the reason that Yibo has regularly visited that place, though he is in regular customer list from one year but from the last 6 months he is frequent there as it is giving him the warmth he missed after his father died.