CHAPTER 32 - PART 4(a)

At EDINBURGH

The clock has been striking at 2:30 pm in the evening and two souls are seen sleeping peacefully in the room when the older who has been sleeping while hugging the younger finally opened his eyes and as the scene of Yibo sleeping beside him greete...

The clock has been striking at 2:30 pm in the evening and two souls are seen sleeping peacefully in the room when the older who has been sleeping while hugging the younger finally opened his eyes and as the scene of Yibo sleeping beside him greeted him, he smiled as he planted a kiss on his hair and then at his shoulder making Yibo to snuggle more toward Zhan making the young heir smile as he just tightened his hold on his waist and turned to the other side to grab his phone.

Zhan after grabbing his phone turned it on to check the time and seeing that it's already four he knows that they need to get up now as his little husband has told him that he wants to go to the annual infinity festival and Zhan who has heard the younger has immediately said yes to the boy as who is Zhan to deny his little husband request, plus hearing Yibo and seeing those necklaces he has became curious about the festival too, and he also wanted to visit that festival . Zhan after checking the time just turned toward Yibo as he just ruffled his hair and in his ear spoke, "get up, baby!" And Yibo who has been in his sleep when felt Zhan's action smiled as he turned toward the man and buried his nose in Zhan's chest as he mumbled, "No!" And Zhan when heard the boy smiled but when Yibo's naked skin touched his chest he realized in what position they are making Zhan's body to heat up as he realized that both of them slept naked together after their intimate movements.

Zhan on realizing this closed his eyes to calm himself down but it was a wrong step for the young heir, because as soon as he closed his eyes all the scenes of the morning came to his mind making his lower part to stir in excitement as it rubbed on Yibo's thigh and Yibo who has in his sleep has grabbed Zhan when felt something poking him in his sleep frowned in his sleep spoke, "o... old man something is poking me!" As he just tried to make him a little bit comfortable in Zhan's arms and Zhan who has been trying to calm his body down when heard Yibo and felt his action felt his member hardening more making him to gulp his saliva and the younger one to feel more irritated as he started moving on Zhan's body to find a comfortable position to sleep.

Zhan who just wanted to calm his member down when felt Yibo moving on him felt his member to harden more as he immediately grabbed Yibo's waist and spoke in his husky but a little bit strict voice, "Stop it, Yibo!" As he knows that a single movement from Yibo will be dangerous for him and miraculously the boy stopped moving making Zhan release a breath of relief and he was about to move away from the boy when suddenly he felt his chest getting wet making him alert as he immediately looked down to only find Yibo crying with his closed eyes making Zhan to immediately take the boy in his arms as he in a soft voice spoke, "Baobei, what happened?" As he planted a kiss on his hair and continued, "why are you crying, my prince?"

Yibo who has been in his sleep when heard Zhan's cold voice felt that the man is angry so he in his sleepy state only started crying but as he heard Zhan he opened his eyes as he with a hooded look spoke, "y... You are bad!" And Zhan when heard the boy was shocked as he wasn't expecting to hear such a response but he just caressed his hair as he spoke, "and why is gege bad?" As he wants to know that why is his little one scolding him right now in his half sleepy state, and Yibo on hearing this with his hooded eyes spoke, "you scolded bobo!" As he rubbed his nose on Zhan's neck and continued, "you are bad!" Making Zhan coo at the younger as he again asked, "and when did gege scold you?" As he don't remember when did he scolded the younger.