CHAPTER 33 - PART 1(b)🔞

At PARIS...

Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile captured his lips in a kiss and Yibo when felt Zhan's lips on his was shocked as he didn't expected something like this but feeling Zhan's lips on his his head felt an excitement inside him as he started respondin...

Zhan when heard Yibo with a smile captured his lips in a kiss and Yibo when felt Zhan's lips on his was shocked as he didn't expected something like this but feeling Zhan's lips on his his head felt an excitement inside him as he started responding Zhan with the same intensity making the young heir smile within the kiss as the younger wrapped his legs around Zhan and Zhan feeling this just started moving his hand on the younger's thighs making Yibo to feel a shiver run down his spine as the hand finally reached Yibo's butt and Zhan on finding that squishy mound between his palm squeezed it making Yibo to let out a moan in between the kiss and Zhan taking that as an advantage just entered his tongue inside the boy's mouth as he started tasting the boy's oral cavity as he pulled Yibo more toward him making the younger's arms to get wrapped around Zhan's neck making Zhan sure that Yibo will not fall now so to only carry him like a koala bear while kissing him to the bathtub.

Zhan after reaching the bathtub just broke the kiss as he made Yibo settled inside the bathtub and Yibo when felt Zhan breaking the kiss his lips automatically reached for Zhan making Zhan chuckle as he spoke, "little puppy wants to kiss his old man!" And Yibo when heard Zhan realized what he has done making him feel a blush appearing on his face and Zhan seeing the blush let a laugh as he spoke, "is my puppy shy shy?" And Yibo when heard Zhan wanted to kill Zhan as he spoke, "shut up!" Making Zhan to laugh a little louder and Yibo seeing this immediately moved toward the young heir to catch Zhan as he wanted to pounce on this stupid husband of his and kill him, but as he moved a little he felt a sharp pain on his back making his eyes turn teary.

Zhan who has been having his fun teasing Yibo when saw his eyes becoming teary immediately settled on the slab beside the bathtub as he cupped Yibo's face in his as he spoke, "what happened love?" As Yibo's face turned into a cute pout as he spoke, "y... You are bad!" And Zhan on hearing this cupped Yibo's cheeks as he spoke, "and why is gege bad!" And Yibo with a same pout spoke, "gege is teasing bobo!" And as he spoke these words he was about to spill his tears but before he could Zhan spoke, "ok ok, I am sorry love!" As he pecked that pout and spoke, "I will not tease you!" As the last thing he wants to see in the morning is Yibo's tears and Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him with his sharp eyes as he wanted to confirm whatever the man is saying is it true or now and Zhan seeing the look with a smile spoke, "I promise baby!" And Yibo just nodded his head cutely as the young heir planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "then do my royal highness give me the permission of taking care of him?"

Yibo when heard Zhan felt a blush appearing on his face as this is the first time he is finding himself in this situation although it's not the first time Zhan has offered him to take care of him but this time the situation is different making his heartbeat to rise up as his face turned red as he mumbled, "n... No!" And Zhan who has been watching every action of his beloved when saw this cooed at the boy as he spoke, "Yibo, I am your husband!" And Yibo when heard this frowned as he was not able to understand why is his Zhan ge telling him this and Zhan on seeing the frown on his face knows what the boy is thinking so while caressing his face he spoke, "I have a right and responsibility to take care of you, love!" As he planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "and it's not even my responsibility, it's my wish love!" As he planted a kiss on his forehead and spoke, "my wish to take care of my love for eternity!" As he pecked his lips and continued, "won't you let your gege fulfill this small wish of his?" And as Zhan completed this sentence his face turned into a cute pout even making Yibo smile as he just pecked his lips lightly and spoke, "sure Zhan ge!" And Zhan when heard the young actor smiled as he spoke, "will you?" And Yibo nodded his head cutely making Zhan smile as he spoke, "thank you baby!" Making Yibo giggle cutely.