BIRTHDAY PART - 6(c)

At Paris...

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm in the city of Paris and the city is busy falling into a peaceful romantic environment for which it's famous and in this environment is located the most famous hotel of the country, the Xiao group of hotels w...

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm in the city of Paris and the city is busy falling into a peaceful romantic environment for which it's famous and in this environment is located the most famous hotel of the country, the Xiao group of hotels which is an eighty storeyed buliding and is building is bustling with the sounds of the people but the eightieth floor is more busy as on that floor the hotel staffs in their best attire is seen lining up in two rows as a man in its early thirties as he is guiding the staff as today after a long time of one year their boss is coming with his someone special and the man who is the chief executive director of the Xiao groups of hotels, who is also a good friend of Sean Xiao Zhan doesn't want anything to lack so he himself is checking the prepration when suddenly a helicopter sound is heard and the team who has been waiting for the Young heir to arrive immediately stood in attention as they started waiting for the helicopter to land.

The travel of Zhan and Yibo from Edinburgh to Paris have been a blissful one as in the starting all the time Yibo has been glancing at his husband as the boy has never thought that the elder can be this cool as for him the man has always been workaholic, boring, old fuddy duddy who don't let him have fun as although he knows that his Zhan ge do all of these things to protect him as this was same like his father as Mr. Wang also used to care for him like this but something was different here as in this care from Zhan it's all about him, it's all about him being happy no matter how much tantrums he throws, no matter how much he tease Zhan to make him agree with his words, there is never tiredness from the older's side and no scolding too which he would have definitely get if he have done all these things with his father and all this makes him feel like that he is special for Zhan somewhere these days his heart have started beating faster for Zhan and he don't know what it is as being with Zhan makes him happy, makes his feel love, makes him feel an urge to do naughty things and deep down he wants to know what is happening with him but one thing he knows is that he just want to be with this old man of his, and as he is thinking about all this he is looking at Zhan as he is watching him flying that chopper and every moment of the man is so graceful that Yibo can't help but to adore this super talented husband of his and as he is watching all of this he saw the way his husband hands muscles are flexing, the way the sweat of dropping from those arms, the way those arms are taking turns and the way his husband husky voice is recieving order from the tower, making Yibo feel butterflies inside his stomach.

Yibo who is watching all this started remembering their moments together when these arms used to get wrapped around his waist and the way the man used to pull him towards himself to only whisper sweet nothings in his ear making Yibo feel a shiver run down his spine as he wanted same thing to happen now as he started drooling over his husband but it was after half an hour that Zhan just turned toward him and as soon as their eyes met Yibo realized what he has been thinking making him feel a blush creeping on his face as he immediately turned his head toward the window side and started glancing at the view and Zhan who from the moment Yibo has started looking at him was noticing him as how can he ignore it when the love of his life is looking at him like he wants to get devoured by him making Zhan feel giddy and at first he decided to focus on flying but soon the gaze became to intense and Zhan this time knew that he needs to divert his puppy's attention from him so he immediately turned toward the boy and as soon as his eyes met with Yibo he passed a smirk and the reaction he got from his baby husband made him feel an urge to laugh but he composed himself as he just started just shook his head lightly with a smile and with this he again concentrated on his flying while occasionally glancing at the young actor.