CHAPTER 32 - PART 2(a)

At EDINBURGH

The clock has been striking at noon and high above the ground in a private plane's bedroom a man of power and elegance is sitting on his bed as his laptop is opened in front of him as the man is engrossed in reading some office papers while his ot...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The clock has been striking at noon and high above the ground in a private plane's bedroom a man of power and elegance is sitting on his bed as his laptop is opened in front of him as the man is engrossed in reading some office papers while his other hand in the hair of the younger who is sleeping beside his husband while one hand is wrapped around the waist of the man while other have been holding Zhan's other hand as his breath is falling into a regular pace as Zhan occasionally uses the hand which is ruffling Yibo's hair, as after attending Mr. Xing call Zhan wanted to drift off to his sleep when suddenly his phone dinged again making Zhan groan but he just decided to see what is it to only find some official papers from Kuan making Zhan frown as he clearly remember telling Kuan NO WORK FOR NEXT ONE WEEK, as he really wanted to be free from all the hustle and bustle of his life to just enjoy his life with his husband as just Zhan, and as Yibo has asked to inform Cheng about his vacation, and that time Zhan has told Kuan that he also don't want to be disturbed for next one week and Kuan when heard Zhan at that time with a smile has said that he will handle it and Zhan when heard this has just replied with a thanks as he has ended the call that day, but seeing the official papers he just released a deep breath as he realized that his work will never leave him, so he with a deep breath has just looked down on his chest to only find Yibo sleeping with a smile on his face, and Zhan when saw that smile felt his heart beating fast as he realized the scenes before they both have slept in this position.

Zhan who has remembered the way Yibo has kissed his chest on the left side has felt that the boy has indirectly kissed his heart making Zhan feel a shiver run down his spine as he felt another wave of excitement inside him making his lower part to be erected again only for Yibo who has been sleeping on Zhan to groan as he felt something poking him and Zhan who heard the groan of the boy immediately came out of his daze to only find his little member excited making the CEO blush as he decided to immediately leave the bed as he knows if he stayed more near the boy then he will not be able to control his desires, as he immediately tried to remove himself from Yibo's grasp but the boy who is a clingy kitten in his sleep just tightened his hold on the young heir as he snuggled more into Zhan rubbing himself on the man's body making Zhan's little one to be more excited and Zhan when felt this realized that he has to be very careful while leaving the bed as he don't want Yibo to witness such a scene, so he just stilled at his place as he let the boy as well as himself calm down and seeing that Yibo has drifted off to his sleep he without moving himself just bent at his level as he just used the antics which he used to do earlier as he bent at the level of the boy to only tell him that he just need to make breakfast for his good boy and Yibo when heard Zhan in his sleep like a good boy has immediately loosened his hold on Zhan making the young heir smile as he has carefully removed the younger from his arms to only make him settle on the bed as he has immediately stood up from thay place to only enter the washroom as he has just brought a wet cloth to wipe the body of the younger clean from their fluids and while the man was doing so his body again got excited as he felt his lower part twitching again making Zhan to only faster his process of cleaning the boy as he knows that if he stays here for long time then he will not be able to stop himself from devouring the younger again so he fastened his process as he took a clean white shirt and a black pant as he made the younger wear them and after doing so left the place to only enter the washroom to calm his raging member down, and Zhan after doing all this has just settled on the bed near Yibo and the younger who despite being in his sleep when felt the warmth nearby immediately snuggled near Zhan making the young heir smile as he took his laptop from the side table and started reviewing his work while playing with his baby husband's hair, and while doing so he didn't even realized how the time passed to only come out of his daze when a knock was heard on the door of the private plane's room.

MARRIED STRANGERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें