CHAPTER 28 - PART 1(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

The couple after having the breakfast left the room to only enter the living room and as they settled on one of the sofas as the boy although he has given a list of the things which he would like to do like, playing basketball, motor racing, skate...

The couple after having the breakfast left the room to only enter the living room and as they settled on one of the sofas as the boy although he has given a list of the things which he would like to do like, playing basketball, motor racing, skateboarding, dancing, cycling and many more and as the boy has been speaking all this Zhan has been listening to his little husband with a smile whenever Yibo used to say anything he used to add yes, we will do it, it's a great idea, and so on making Yibo smile as it is after a long time he has got someone who will listen to h, it's not that he doesn't have people who listen to him, it's just that those people listen to him because they are his fans and although he loves them but he never felt a need to tell them anything but with Zhan, his husband, it's something else he always has a feeling that he can confide anything in the man although at first, he was a little weary of this feeling as this is the first time he has felt this kind of feelings for someone and the boy was shocked with his own thoughts but as the time progressed Yibo started confiding himself in Zhan and that was the reason why the day the boy was at lowest ran toward Zhan to confide himself in the arms of his husband and the way Zhan comforted him made the boy realized that he can depend with anything on Zhan so today when his husband asked him what he wanted to do so the boy started giving him a list of things what the boy wanted to do and with this the boy started giving him the list of things which he would like to do and with this left the room to only settle in the living room and was about to speak something when suddenly he heard Xu Ma's voice which made him stop in his steps.

Xu Ma after cleaning the kitchen entered the living room to only found Zhan sitting with Yibo and seeing this is she smiled as she decided to leave the area as the way the young heir has been looking at Yibo she realized the boys are having their personal time so she turned around to leave when her gaze fell on the wall clock and the time he saw made her realized that it's time for her master's coffee or tea as whenever Zhan is at home at around 10:30 am he always requests for coffee or tea as it always makes him feel refreshed but since the man just had his breakfast half an hour before she decided to ask the said Person so she moved toward the place where the boys have been sitting as she called for the young heir, "Young master Zhan!" And Zhan on hearing the elder lady's voice turned his attention toward her as he spoke, "yes!" And Xu Ma on getting the attention he wants spoke, "zhan, would you like to have coffee or tea?" And Zhan who has turned his attention toward the elder lady with a smile spoke, "coffee, Xu ma!" And the elder lady on hearing this was about to move when a voice was heard making both Xu Ma and Zhan startled.

Yibo who has been watching the interaction between the two when heard that Xu Ma is going to make the coffee for the young heir remembered how yesterday Zhan praised him and asked him to make coffee for him every day so before Xu Ma could leave he spoke, "I will make coffee!" Startling both the people as Zhan looked at Yibo with shocked eyes as he was not expecting this so he looked at Yibo with curious eyes and Yibo on feeling the gaze on him understood the man's curiosity so he spoke, "you made the breakfast for me, so I can make a coffee for you!" And Zhan when heard the younger immediately spoke, "Yibo, you don't need to!" And Yibo on hearing this looked at Zhan as he spoke, "and why so?" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "you will be tired, love!"