CHAPTER 33 - PART 2(c)

At PARIS...

Zhan who has been sitting in the corner of the store with Yibo in his lap has just covered his little husband's both ears as by seeing Yibo's actions he knows that his baby is scared of all the proceedings and he don't want Yibo to be more scared ...

Zhan who has been sitting in the corner of the store with Yibo in his lap has just covered his little husband's both ears as by seeing Yibo's actions he knows that his baby is scared of all the proceedings and he don't want Yibo to be more scared so to calm Yibo down he just hugged him more tightly to calm him down whereas the younger who has just felt a painful memory triggering him due to all of the gazes on him and his husband making him tighten his hold on Zhan and as the latter wrapped his arms around him and hid him away from all of those Yibo felt that he has finally come home making his tears to spill down and Zhan who has already been tensed due to Yibo's reaction when felt his neck getting more wet he just raised his hand and kept in Yibo's hair as he spoke, "love, please tell gege what happened?" As he lowered his mask with other hand to only remove it as he planted a kiss on his hair and spoke, "gege is worried for his didi!"

Yibo who heard Zhan's soft voice felt a little bit relaxed but his hold was still the same and as he heard his husband's words he sensed the care and love in it and he was about to speak but before he could another sounds of footsteps were heard making Yibo's fear to rise again as he clutched onto Zhan and mumbled, "d... Don't c... Come n.....near bobo!" As he let a sob and continued, "he... He h... Hates it!"

Zhan who has been startled by the sudden footsteps was about to look above when suddenly the hold on Zhan tightened again making Zhan to immediately look down and as he heard the boy with the sob of the younger he felt his heart clenching in pain for his baby as he just raised his hand to stop anyone who is coming toward them and on getting the silence he spoke, "no one gonna, come near you, love, till you have your Zhan ge!" As he hugged Yibo tightly and started cardling him like a baby whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

It was after after few minutes Zhan's felt his phone vibrating as he looked at Yibo who is sitting with his eyes closed and hugging Zhan tightly making the young heir to smile a little as he just took his other hand to take out his phone as he opened the inbox to only find a message from Gabriel which read...

monsieur, nous avons dégagé la zone selon vos instructions

P.S. désolé pour tout à l'heure monsieur, c'était le gérant du magasin qui voulait vous rencontrer mais nous l'avons arrêté à temps
(sir, we have clear the area according to your instructions

P. S.
sorry for earlier sir it was the store manager who wanted to meet you but we stopped him on time)

Zhan when read the message just sent a thumbs up as he just realised the reason for the footsteps earlier as he typed with his one hand while the other is busy caressing his baby's hair,

personne ne viendra dans le magasin jusqu'à mes procpersonnehaines commandes et cela s'applique également au personnel

(no one will come into the store until my next orders and this also applies to the staff)

Gabriel who after recieving the orders from Zhan have just left to clear the store was interrupted by the manager as he was shocked to see six sturdy bodyguards there as a single glance on them can make him feel that these bodaygauards belongs to some important man and as he saw Gabriel his doubts got confirmed as who don't know about him, as the man is famous for being one of the top security personnel for the worldwide famous, rich heir of Xiao Corporation, Sean Xiao Zhan and as he saw him he knows that the man might be here making him panic as he moved toward Gabriel and asked him how he can help and Gabriel just delivered the order of the CEO to him making him shocked but who in their senses can deny Zhan's order making him immediately get into action as he with his staff also started clearing the store and while doing so he got the glimpse of the young heir sitting at one of the couches in the shop.