CHAPTER 26 - PART 1(b)

At XIAO CORPORATION

The office of the young heir after a very high emotional turmoil of the young heir's husband has fallen into silence as the young heir is hugging his husband tightly in his arms cradling the boy as he is the most delicate person in his world as th...

The office of the young heir after a very high emotional turmoil of the young heir's husband has fallen into silence as the young heir is hugging his husband tightly in his arms cradling the boy as he is the most delicate person in his world as the person in Zhan's arm is still letting out small whimpers and every whimper of the young actor is making the young heir heart to bleed in pain as he never thought that he will have to see Yibo this vulnerable but right now the main concern is to know the reason for the young actor's chaos and to calm him down so he again spoke, "Bo, Love please tell Zhan ge, what happened? He is worried for his Bo di." But the boy just tightened his hold on him making Zhan release a sigh as feeling the action of his husband he realized that he will not tell him anything right now so he just hugged him more tightly as if engulfing a child in his arms who is scared of the world and he just wants to protect that child by hiding him in his arms.

Yibo who has hidden himself in Zhan's arms when heard the older didn't know what to tell to his husband as he doesn't know what to tell right now because his mind is a mess and he just wants to find his solace away from all those people who slander him without even knowing him so he just hugged his husband tightly as he felt his tears rolling down so he buried himself in Zhan's sturdy chest to seek more warmth from the man who is hugging him and Zhan when felt the tightening of arms around him and the boy moving more into his chest just smiled as he let him do what he wants to and Yibo finding a better place in his husband's chest closed his eyes as he felt the tiredness of the day with his emotional trauma taking a toll on him and finding himself in the warmth of his husband he immediately drifted to his sleep.

Zhan who has taken Yibo in his arms after a few minutes felt the loosening of arms around him looked down to only found the boy sleeping in his arms with tear trails on his face.

Zhan when saw the tears trail on Yibo's face felt his heart clenching in pain so he immediately raised his hand to wipe those tears trails which were left on his beloved's face and with a gentle touch removed those trails from the boy's face as he...

Zhan when saw the tears trail on Yibo's face felt his heart clenching in pain so he immediately raised his hand to wipe those tears trails which were left on his beloved's face and with a gentle touch removed those trails from the boy's face as he doesn't want him to wake up as seeing the boy's emotional trauma he knows how much this sleep is important for him so he started removing the tears trails gently and as he is doing this he is studying the expression of Yibo carefully as he is noticing any change in Yibo's expression by his hand touching him which may disturb his sleep and after removing the tears trail from the boy's face he looked at him as he saw the boy is still sleeping he decided to get up and made the boy lie more comfortably as right now Yibo is hugging Zhan while sitting half on the later's lap and half on the sofa and the young heir seeing this realized that if Yibo continues to sleep like this he might end up having a backache at the end on his sleep so he decided to make the boy sleep comfortably.