CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

Zhan, when heard Yibo, is not able to control his laughter as he never thought that the worst cook he ever met is claimed to be the best by his husband he still remembers the time when during a dare they asked Cheng to make tea and that was the wo...

Zhan, when heard Yibo, is not able to control his laughter as he never thought that the worst cook he ever met is claimed to be the best by his husband he still remembers the time when during a dare they asked Cheng to make tea and that was the worst tea Zhan ever tasted in his life as the person instead of sugar added salt in it and that not even a pinch of but half box of salt and what the worst thing in that was they all were forced to drink that tea as Kuan didn't want his husband effort to go in vain so they all were forced to drink it and that was the worst tea they ever tasted and from that day Zhan swear that he will never give any dare related to cooking to Cheng and seeing the same person being praised for cooking from last 6 months made Zhan laugh as he spoke, "it's not Cheng cooking!"

"Then whose it is?" Asked the young actor as on hearing Zhan he is not able to understand that if it's not his manager's cooking then whose it is as no one can enter the penthouse without his permission.

IT'S ME WHO IS PREPARING THE MEALS FOR YOU FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS!" Spoke Zhan with a laugh not realizing what he has spoken in his excitement.

Yibo when heard Zhan is stunned as he was not expecting that Zhan will speak something like this which lead to the room turning into silence and it was not a peaceful one to be exact.

Zhan who has just spoken the words when felt the dining hall silent is a little bit startled so he looked at Yibo who is looking at him without any expression and Zhan when saw this is startled as he is not having any good feeling seeing the young actor like this so he kept his hand over Yibo as he spoke, "bo di, what happened?"

Yibo who was stunned by Zhan's words when felt someone holding his hand came out of his daze as he moved his hands from the older grasp to only look at Zhan with a stern expression as he spoke, "can you please repeat, what you said, Mr. Xiao Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan when heard Yibo is a little bit startled as this is the first time zhan has heard Yibo talking in such a tone in the past one week even if the younger was bickering with him he never used this tone so hearing this tone from Yibo makes Zhan startled but he composed himself as he spoke, "what Yibo?" As he is not able to understand what the younger wants to know.

Yibo on hearing Zhan glared at him as he spoke, "something about you and my meals which were delivered from the past 6 months!"

Zhan on hearing this realized what he said in his laughter and jealousy of Yibo praising someone else he has blurted out something he should not have spoken and seeing Yibo's expression he realized that the boy is not happy with the revelation and he doesn't want to make the person more upset so he spoke, "nothing Yibo!" And with this takes the pasta bowl as he spoke, "taste this and tell me how it is?"

Yibo who has been glaring at Zhan when heard the latter got much more agitated as he know that the latter is trying to don't the question so he in a stern voice again spoke, "Mr. Xiao Zhan I asked something from you!"