CHAPTER 32 - PART 2(e)

This Chapter will start from the moment Zhan woke up...

At EDINBURGH

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm in the Countryside village and away from all of the hustle and bustle of the annual infinity festival, in the most beautiful mansion of the village, in the second floor of the mansion, the young heir of Xiao ...

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm in the Countryside village and away from all of the hustle and bustle of the annual infinity festival, in the most beautiful mansion of the village, in the second floor of the mansion, the young heir of Xiao Corporations, Sean Xiao Zhan is seen sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face as no sound can be heard in the room as the only sound which can be heard is the regular breath of the young heir, as after a few minutes Zhan in his sleep turned toward the other side to grab onto his warmth, but as soon as the hand of the young heir landed on the other side he frowned as he was not able to grab onto Yibo in his sleep, so he without opening his eyes just stretched his hand wide to grab onto Yibo but even after this step he was not able to have the boy in his arms making his frown to grew more as he in his sleepy voice called, "love!" As he searched for the boy on the bed but there was no sign of Yibo and no response too making Zhan to immediately open his eyes as he again called for the younger, "love!" And this time too there was no response making Zhan worried as he really want to know where the boy is, so he immediately left the bed to check the room but there was no sign of Yibo anywhere which made the you g heir worried for the boy so he immediately left the room to check where Yibo is and as soon as he reached the living room of the mansion he again called for the boy, "Love!" And still there was no response making Zhan to feel his heart beating fast as now he was really worried for Yibo, as earlier he has thought that the boy might be downstairs but now on not finding Yibo his anxiety has grown as he again called for him, "Yibo, my love where are you!" As he with a deep pause added, "dont scare your husband like this!" As he knows that sometimes when he defy Yibo's wishes the boy just to tease him or punish him hides from him, as Yibo has done this once in Xiao Mansion too, when he has dragged the boy out from his practise as it has been more than five hours that the actor was doing his dance practise and now, Cheng, Xu Ma and Butler Yan were worried for the actor as they know that Yibo is pushing his limits now and Cheng who has tried to stop the boy has always recieved the glare from the younger making him sigh, so he has just resorted to the last measure that was calling Zhan.

Zhan who at that time has been in his meeting room in the building of Xiao Corporation when has got the call from Cheng has frowned but he has decided to answer it only for him to get aware of the situation so he just has ended the meeting and has left for home and after reaching there has dragged the whining and sulking Yibo out of his practise as he has fed the dinner to the boy and the whole time Yibo has been glaring at Zhan but did Zhan had any effect of the glares of the younger, the answer was no, as for him the only thing that mattered was the health of the boy and after feeding the younger he has left the dining table to just check on some of his work and when he has returned, the boy was no where in the site making Zhan frown as he has called for the younger to only get no response and after searching for half an hour he has found Yibo in his study sulking like a baby and the young heir has spent the rest of the day coaxing the so called baby husband of his, and it has been not the only one instance there has been many other too, and thinking about them made Zhan smile but he just soon shook his head as right now he really wanted to know where the boy is and with this thought he was about to leave when suddenly John's voice is heard making him stop in his steps.