CHAPTER 31 - PART 4(b)

At XIAO MANSION...

The couple after deciding what they have to do entered the bedroom of the young heir and as soon as the couple entered the bedroom Yibo immediately turned himself toward Zhan as he kept his hand on his waist as he spoke, "old man, take a piece of ...

The couple after deciding what they have to do entered the bedroom of the young heir and as soon as the couple entered the bedroom Yibo immediately turned himself toward Zhan as he kept his hand on his waist as he spoke, "old man, take a piece of paper and pen!" and Zhan who has been following Yibo when saw the action of the boy got startled as he on hearing this with a frown spoke, "and why so?" and Yibo, when heard Zhan with a cute frown spoke, "we are going for shopping, Mr. Sean, we need to prepare the list of all the things we want!" and Zhan on hearing this immediately spoke, "But didn't you already prepared the list, love!" as he showed the tab to the younger in which the younger has already prepared the list of the things they want and Yibo when saw the action of his husband realized how dumb the man is regarding certain things so he spoke, "we are not carrying the tablet with us!"  and Zhan when heard this frowned as he spoke, "and why so?" and Yibo on hearing this with a frown spoke, "because we are going to shop like common people!" as he with a matter of fact added, "and common people don't carry tablets while shopping!" and Zhan when heard this was frowned a little bit as he don't know what to speak and Yibo on getting no response knows that the man is not able to understand what he had said right now so he just released a deep breath as he just moved around to find a pen and paper and after finding it e handed it over to Zhan and spoke, "copy all the things I wrote in the tab on this paper!" and Zhan who has been looking at Yibo just nodded his head as he just decided to go with his husband request and Yibo seeing this smiled and he was about to leave the room when suddenly another thought came to his mind which made him stop in his steps as he called for the older, "Mr. Xiao!" and Zhan who has just agreed to the boy's request was about to settle down for his work when heard the boy calling for him spoke, "yes, Mr. Xiao Wang!" and Yibo on getting the attention of the man spoke, "and shopping like a common person also means that no mall or shop will be closed down for common people just because we both are there!" as the boy still remembers that day when he went on shopping with his husband and how the man closed the whole mall just for them to shop and thinking about that incident still makes him amused as he is still not able to believe that the man hold this much power that his single order can make the china's largest mall close down within few minutes and Zhan when heard this was about to retort as he knows that it will be chaos if people find Yibo in a shop or mall as he knows how famous the actor is and Yibo who on seeing the action of the man realized what the man was about to speak so he just glared at him and Zhan on seeing the glare of the boy just nodded his head as he spoke, "Yes, Mr.  Xiao Wang!" making Yibo satisfied and with this he left the room to get ready as Zhan settle down to jolt down the things which Yibo typed on the tablet into the paper and after this he also entered to walk in closet to garb his clothes and left for other room to have a refreshing shower to get ready for their shopping fiasco.

It was after half an hour Yibo after getting ready entered the room to only find the rook empty making the boy frown as he is not able to understand where the man went and he was about to call the man when suddenly he heard the sound of the door opening which made him turn around to only find the man standing there in his whole glory. Zhan who entered the room after getting ready entered the room to only find Yibo dressed up all cute in a black T-Shirt paired with dark green pants as he has worn a blue shirt over the black T-Shirt making Zhan stunned on his place as no matter what the boy wears he always makes his heart flutter with happiness and an urge to hide away from everyone not noticing the change of expression on the boy's face.