CHAPTER 10 - PART 1

Author note:-

This chapter starts with Zhan leaving Yibo's room

_______________________________________

At YIBO'S PENTHOUSE

Zhan after placing the soft toy in Yibo's arms just smiled as he found the boy cuddling with the soft toy as soon as it was kept in his arms and the scene is too cute for Zhan to handle, as it looked like his baby got a baby in his arms, and as this thought crossed his mind he just chuckled and then looked again at the figure which is sleeping peacefully in front of him.

Zhan seeing this once again settled beside Yibo as his hand moved toward Yibo's hair as he ruffles the boy's hair tenderly which made the other person purred in satisfaction.

Zhan seeing this chuckled and has no heart to leave this place but he know that his work is waiting for him so he with a heavy heart got up and just before moving out he glances at the boy again and takes out his phone to click a photo of sleeping Yibo, as the boy was looking too cute sleeping like this without any care of the world and moreover, Zhan didn't even know that will he be able to get a chance to see the younger like this once again or not, so he just takes out his phone and after clicking the photo of the younger leaves the room.

Zhan after leaving the room just looks around as he settles on the sofa to relax his sore muscles since he had slept while sitting only so he feels that his whole body is numb. After a few minutes, he looks around when suddenly something clicked him so he just takes out his phone and dials a number and waits for the other one to answer.

"Morning, Zhan!" Came the response as the call is answered.
"Good morning, Cheng!" Spoke Zhan.
"How are you, Zhan?" Asked Cheng.
"Fine!" Spoke Zhan and then with a pause continued, "what are the schedules for Yibo, today?"
Cheng hearing this just chuckled as he spoke, "such a caring husband you are, Zhan!" Which made Zhan smile as Cheng continued, "He has a photo shoot and an interview scheduled at SEAN STUDIO!"
Zhan hearing this just hummed as he asked, "when are you required to reach there?"
"At 3:00 pm" came a straight answer.
"Okay, and about his lunch?" Asked Zhan.
"Oh! He is going to have takeout!" Replied Cheng.
Zhan on hearing this frowned spoke, "no need for takeout I will make fried rice for him!"
"But Zhan, you-" Cheng was about to speak when he was stopped in middle by Zhan as he speaks, "it's unhealthy to have takeout every time, I will cook for him and then leave!"
Cheng knows that it's impossible to convince Zhan when it comes to something related to Yibo, so he just spoke, "Okay, Zhan!"

Zhan on hearing this frowned spoke, "no need for takeout I will make fried rice for him!""But Zhan, you-" Cheng was about to speak when he was stopped in middle by Zhan as he speaks, "it's unhealthy to have takeout every time, I will cook for him ...

Zhan after ending the call texted Kuan that he will reach the office by 1:00 pm and after that, he rolled up his sleeves and removed his tie as he relaxes, and moved toward the kitchen. As he enters the kitchen he just opens the fridge and sees some vegetables so he decides to cook Fried Rice for Yibo.