OVERVIEW

"I... It's too l.. lonely this s.. side, z..zhan ge." Stuttered Yibo with tears falling from his eyes as he falls on the chest of Zhan who opened his arms to catch the falling figure.

Zhan when heard the words of his beloved felt tears in his eyes. He never realized that Yibo might be this lonely. He was so engrossed in one request from his beloved that he failed to notice the hardship other might have gone through.

"Yibo" spoke Zhan

Yibo who has collapsed on Zhan's chest spoke, "mn"

Zhan who heard the other's voice spoke, "Will you be happy if you live with me?"

As he let the question out he felt the arms of the other person loosening around him, Zhan when felt the loosening of arms around him, got scared as he didn't want to lose Yibo as he was the only person who is his family, after the death of his parents.

Zhan who got lost in his thoughts suddenly felt the arms tightening around him which bought him out of his daze. As he looked down he found Yibo looking at him with his half hooded eyes and a smile on his face. Zhan when saw the facial expression of the younger felt his heart skip a beat.

Zhan mesmerized by the boy's expression looked at him lovingly as Yibo spoke, "yes."

With this Yibo tightened his hug around Zhan and fell asleep in that position only.

Zhan just saw the adorable person in his arms and smiled to himself, seeing the younger has fallen asleep he put one of his arms around the younger knees and lifted him in his arms to take him to his car.

_______________________________________