devotion (1)

Au:: this oneshot credit goes to my reader, she/he  don't want to reveal his/ her name...

A boy who is nineteen years old watching his family with his teary eyes, he is standing on the balcony and watching his dad Kim namjoon talking with others showing is dimple smile in the garden. He saw his eomma Kim seokjin is dancing with his friends. He saw his hyungs yoongi and Suga drinking with their husbands.  It was a small party held by namjoon for Suga and Yg, because they both started their own music company.

That boy name is Kim taehyung, he is a fragile boy, he love to make others laugh, but others always laugh at him because he is stuttering too much. He have a speech disorder..many of them make fun of the way he talk.

Even Yg and sg too laugh at him sometimes, tae got hurt badly..but he never show on his face, he just show his fake smile to them.

Even now, nj and jin told them not to take part in the party because they don't want others to make fun of tae.. really this was namjin thought but tae thought their parents too don't like him..

Many times they don't bring tae to any parties, if they do they told him to keep quiet, they all thought they are protecting tae from others but the small boy broke each and every time.

Till now tae got bullied but he never share this to anyone, he accept everything whole heartedly, he felt somewhat happy because they are laughing because of him....this is what taehyung very pure, naive.

Tae wipe his tears and went to the bathroom, he cry in the shower and went to sleep without eating anything.

Next day,

Tae slowly stir up, he kiss his teddy bear and went to freshen up, after getting ready, he wore a cute baggy clothes and came down.

Jin:: aigoo my cute bear. ( Kiss tae forehead )

Tae faked a smile and sit beside nj who pat his head. 

Suga came down with his husband hobi and Yg came down with jimin.

Nj::do you consider going to college?? ( Little stern )

Tae look down, he don't want to go, he already endured a lot in school but not now in college. He want to study from home.

Tae::n.n.o appp...a ( stutter )

Tae want to talk further but Yg stopped him..

Yg:: my head is paining tae , I will explain to appa okay, you don't need to talk. ( Soft )

Tae clutch his hands,.

Yg:: appa let him be, if he don't want to go ,then it's okay.

Hb:: but he need to socialize.

Sg::let him be...

They all talking without letting tae to speak.

Jin:: breakfast is ready..

They all went to the dinning table,..

Nj cleared his throat gaining everyone attention..

Nj::mr.jeon called me. ( Calm )

Sg:: he is your childhood friend right appa??

Nj nodded his head and continued..

Nj:: he is asking tae for his son Jeon jungukk. ( Look at his family members )

Tae widen his eyes and look down feeling hella bad and hurt.

Jin:: he knows our taehyung condition??( Worry )

Nj:: he know. Jungukk is a angel he will take care of our tae. He is a principal of Seoul University. ( Explaining about jungguk )

Jm:: he is Jeon jungkook twin right?? ( Shock )