selfish (4)

Tae stood up and went near jk everyone look at them. Sope too came there . Tae stood infront of jk.

Tae:: where are you going?? ( Deep voice )

Jk think for a while and answered.

Jk:: far away from you. ( Cold )

Sope get confused because jk refused to go with them , but what's with this luggage.

Tae fist his hands and gulp.

Tae:: why?? ( Very raspy )

Everyone feels chill. Min jee is feeling restless as he don't like them to talk.
Jk didn't answered.

Tae:: what should I need to do to make you stay?? ( Closing his eyes with a fisting hand )

Jk eyed everyone in the hall,

Mrs.k:: tae they just going to stay their for two years. Come here and answer us. ( Stern )

Mr.k:: baby come. ( Little order )

Jk took a deep breath. He want to be a selfish yes, selfish.....

Jk:: marry me. ( Directly look at tae eyes )

Others get shock especially older Kim's.

Mr.k:: enough Jung...( Tae cut him )

Tae:: if this makes you stay then I will marry you. ( Stare at kook )

Both are looking at eachother.

Mr.k:: ta..( jk cut him )

Jk:: within two day. ( Left to his room aftere taking his luggage back )

Tae turn towards older Kim's.

Tae:: arrange everything within two days granpa and appa. ( Left to his room )

That's it if tae took the decision he can't change whoever convince him.

In jk room::

Jk came to his room and opened the luggage it was min jee clothes, yes he ready to face anything and fight for anyone for his love, he packed min jee  clothes when they all downstairs, he want to throw his luggage infront of min jee and told him to get out. He want to create a scene and drama so that marriage topic will not come. But everything turns out like this. He went to minjee room and throw his clothes on the floor then came back.

In downstairs, older Kim's is fuming in anger and mr and mrs.park comforting minjee who is crying hard. His heart is aching feeling like hell.

Mr.k:: Suga why your son forcing himself on my tae baby. ( Gritted teeth )

Mrs.k:: he is just a unluck to this family. ( Cursing )

Sope didn't said anything....

After two day::

Taekook married today morning, no one is happy expect kook asusual tae face is neutral we can't find as he was happy or not. Minjee didn't want to leave from here as he believe jk forced tae in this relationship so they won't last long. He believe he may have a chance that's why he didn't went to usa when his parents asked him.

Even sope feel jk is doing wrong....

In night time::

Jk is packing his clothes and went to tae's room , he knocked and enter , he saw tae is sitting on the bed with a closed eyes. Jk arrange his clothes in the cupboard and went to freshen up.

He came back ,tae didn't even move a inch from his place.

Jk sighed and laid on the bed leaving a decent distance between them. He turn and look at tae.