love has no age (6)

Tae's house::

Taekook sit sitting in one sofa ,while Suga, yoongi sitting beside them in another, then mr.jeon is sitting infront of them with a different expression.

Mr.j:. Don't you have shame mr.kim, he is in your son's age if you got married in your normal age. ( Holding his anger, as he don't want to make it big ,he want to solve this peacefully )

Jk fist his hands but tae hold his hands tightly, others look at them with cold eyes.

Sg:: let stop tae, hmm you know what I mean right??

Yg:: just think what others will say tae. ( Tae didn't said anything,he kept quiet )

Mr.j:: I am going to get my son married with my friend son. ( Jk chuckled make mr.jeon glare at him )

Jk look at tae and cupp his face who look at him with fond eyes. Jk lean and peck tae lips make other eyes go wide.

Jk:: I love him appa ,I can't live without him. Are you sure you don't want to accept us. ( Everyone look at mr.jeon )

Mr.j:: I will never in my life. ( Fisting his hand)

Jk nodded and look at tae and others,.

Jk:: your problem is I am your son and your reputation will get bad right?? then disown me , tell the world I am not Jeon. ( Sincere )

Mr.j:: what the fuck jungkook. ( Shout )

Suga sighed..

Sg:: he is a kid tae, but your mature enough to take decision, you know your not the only person who need to face problems because of your relationship, it involves us too.( Slow )

Yg:: Please try to understand hyung.

Tae look at jk who in the verge of tears as that boy can't handle anymore,

Tae:: bunny boy go inside and see your favourite movie, I will be back in few minutes. ( Jk nodded,he know tae will take care and he left to the room )

Tae look at Yg, sg

Tae:: you people really care about your so called reputation but not my happiness ( hurt )

Sg and Yg look down.

Tae:: I can't leave him, he is my everything ( mr.jeon eyes got red in anger ) but if you people want to cut ties with me I am okay with it. I don't need anyone who show their fake love to me. ( Yg and sg eyes filled with tears )

Tae look at mr.jeon.

Tae:: you know I can make your company go bankrupt over a night. ( Mr.jeon widen his eyes in horror ) may be bunny boy speak casually telling you to disown him but I know his baby heart, he will get hurt so don't do anything stupid that make me destroy entire jeons ( dark voice )

Mr.jeon left from there fuming in anger.

Sg:: ta..( tae cut him and showed his hand at the door telling them to leave , soon sg and Yg left )

Tae locked the door, and went towards his room, he enter inside and saw the cutest site, he saw jk is covering his whole body in the blanket only face is showing, and watching the horror movie with a little scared face. Tae chuckled and sit beside jk then pull him close who flinched.

Jk:: old man you scared me. ( Kept his hand on his chest )

Tae peck jk cheeks and hug him to his chest, jk nuzzle his face in tae chest who wrapped his arm around his waist.

Jk:: they left. ( Tiny )

Tae hummed and give tiny kisses to jk cheeks and towards his jaw without knowing how jk heart is beating fast and his tummy doing flips. Jk unknowingly tilted his head giving more space to tae, who chuckled at his tiny baby want kisses so desperately.

Tae lips travelled towards jk collar bones, a soft moan left out from jk , soon jk breath hitch when tae bite his one spot and sucking hard.

Jk:: hmm~~ahh~~tae..( moan )

Tae slowly removed the blanket from jk body and make him lay on the bed and hover over him , jk is whimpering because this feeling is very new to him.

Tae is sucking and bitting jk whole neck who is a moaning mess now, jk hands gripping tae hair and pull him close while breathing heavily...

Tae lift his head from jk neck and look at the mess he created, tae took a sharp breath when jk look at him with hooded eyes and covered with dark purple hickey.

Tae caresses jk cheeks who lean to his touch. Jk encircled his hand around tae neck and peck his lips.

Tae joined their forehead and kept his whole weight on jk , their body pressed with eachother making their private parts touch. Jk cheeks got red and he bite his lips harshly.

Tae:: will you marry me?? ( Tae closed his eyes still he kept his forehead on jk one who's heart skip a beat )

Jk lean towards tae lips and whisper slowly.

Jk:: don't ask old man just marry me right away ( smashed his lips on tae who smiled and kiss back ,tae caresses jk cheeks while kissing passionately , tae lick younger lips who opened his mouth, tae enter inside and taste each and every corner of his mouth )

Their kiss get heated tae started to grind their lower part make jk choke feeling wet, tae break the kiss when he felt jk need a breath. Tae started to give open mouth kisses making jk moan loudly and can't able to take this much pleasure.

Soon their clothes thrown away from their body and tae make love with his bunny boy gently, as they both are first for eachother.

Tae is slowly thrusting him while jk making scratches on tae bare back, the room filled with moans and groans....

After making love, tae cleaned jk whole body with lots of kisses and freshen up himself then pulled jk to his embrace, both cuddled on the bed.
Tae is massaging jk bare bum as both didn't wear anything only covered in a blanket.

Jk kept his face in tae chest and kiss his chest time to time.

Jk:: I thought your oldy brain will think a lot and I was very prepared to make you fall for me but my plan crushed when you simply accept me. ( Pout )

Tae laughed and peck his cheeks.

Tae:: you know what bunny boy I don't fuck care about anyone, I only need to know your thoughts about me. ( Jk wipe his imaginary tears being dramatic, but he pout when tae lightly hit his forehead ) drama queen.

Jk showed his bunny smile and hug tae tightly.

Time skip, weeks passed jk is staying with tae time to time, mr.jeon and older Jeon completely avoid him but didn't raised their voice on him because thier company is very important for them ,on the other side, no one in Kim came to see tae and vice versa , tae felt hurt when mrs.kim cut his call but jk was always with him.

In Jeon mansion::

Jk is eating with others, Jin is feeding aera, suddenly jk run to the bathroom holding his mouth, mrs Jeon followed him with worry, Jin too..

Mr.jeon , older Jeon ,joon waiting for them with different expression. Even though they hate the fact jk is in relationship with tae but still he is their child.

Jk came out with teary eyes and took his phone from the dinning table, while Jin and mrs.jeon came their with a shocked eyes.

Mr.j:: what happened?? ( Anxious )

Jk called tae and started to cry,

Jk:: ol.dm.an ou.r b.aby is gro..wing in my tu..mmy. ( cry )

Others widen their eyes , jk is scolding tae to come soon he is crying soo hard.

Older Jeon look at mr.jeon then sighed. They can't do anything now, that's it they are not that much cruel to make jk abort because heir is very important for them.

Soon tae run inside Jeon mansion like a mad man and pull jk to his embrace who is hitting tae chest.

Jk:: I a.m pre.gnant tae tae. Your gon.na be a.ppa.( happy tears )

______________________________________

Vote and comment

Au:: one more chapter is there. After that I will write one sad oneshot not sad ending but it was painful to read that's it but it has a happy ending, it's like a warning.....