pain (5)

Au:: happy Christmas to all my babies who wished me , and who going to wish me and my all silent readers..💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Tae is sitting in the dinning table, jk sit beside him with a smile. Jk caresses his head and peck his head who show his boxy smile, which melt jk heart. Jk serve tae and himself, while tae fondly look at him.

Tae:: I love you soo much hubby. ( Love filled eyes )

Jk:: I love you too baby. (Peck tae lips)

Tae look at the dishes and his mouth watering at the view.

Tae:: my hubby is soo talented. ( Cheer )

Jk chuckled,

Jk:: lets dig in. ( Soft )

Suddenly tae remember something.

Tae:: hubby you know what I had a dream of you leaving me. ( Hurt  plis teary eyes )

Jk:: I am not going anywhere without you baby. (Soft)

Next word broke jk heart into pieces.

Tae:: I want to live with you and hide myself in your embrace, I want five kids, but you need to love me more. ( Possessive ) just spoil me with your love like the same way you do now. If something bad happen to you its need to face me before you. I will protect you my hubby, my world ,my cute and hot husband. ( Kiss jk lips multiple time whos breath stuck for some reason. ) Let's eat hubby.

Tae took the chopsticks and took some small amount of noodles and went towards his mouth. Jk first his hands tightly before tae eat the noddles jk yank his hands and shout like a mad man.

Jk:: DON'T ( shout )

Tae flinched and look at jk with shock eyes.

Tae:: what happened hubby?? ( Tears )

Tae flinched and stood up when jk throw every dishes on the floor, every pot broken and the food spread on the floor , while tae stunned in his place.

Tae:: hu.bby ( fear )

Jk closed his eyes tightly and took a deep breath,.

Thats when two people enter inside the house with a happy smile but got shock at the sight.

Jin:: tae baby. ( Shock )

Nj:: what happened here?? ( Shout )

Tae didn't left his eyes from jk who is looking at him with unknown expression.

Jin went to tae and shook him who came out from the shock.

Tae slowly pushed Jin away and went to jk then pull him into a tight hug.

Tae:: shh its okay hubby, I know something bothering you right sweet heart. ( Fear plus concern )

Jk didn't said anything, four of them stand on the same spot.

But jk said something make others blood freeze.

Jk:: I poison the food,I try to kill you baby. I try to kill you. ( Soft )

Tae tighten his grip around jk, he don't know how to react,he don't know what's happening but he was forcefully separate from jk by namjoon who hold jk collar.

Tae:: appa leave him. ( Angry )

Nj:: don't joke around jungkook. ( Controlling his anger )

Jk:: no I didn't, I poison my husband food, see the bottle, ( jk throw the bottle on the floor with a maniac smile )

Tae breath stop for a second, his tears flowing without his control. He feel blurry and his breath got heavy.

Tae:: no.yo.ur lieing, it's a ..bad dream , I know it's a bad dream.( Choke )

Jin hug him tightly, tae tears broke namjin heart, joon try to hit jk but stopped when tae shout.

Tae:: DON'T ( growl )

Tae run to jk and pushed joon away and hold him tightly in his  embrace, jk just standing there like a dead man.

Tae:: let's ta.lk hubby, hm..m let's talk ok.ay. ( crying ) I kno..w it's some misun.derstanding , let's solve, let's sit and t.alk co.me.( tae try to drag jk but stopped when joon spoke )

Nj:: I don't think he is lying, tae just pack your things your coming with us. ( Stern )

Tae shook his head crying hard in jk arms, Jin pull tae away from jk with a red eyes. Tae is thrashing in jin arms.

Tae:: eom..ma leave me ,I know hubby didn't do it inten.mtionally. Leave me...eo.mma he a..lso serve the same food for him.self eom..ma please( cry hard )

Nj hold tae tightly, and glare at jk fuming in anger.

Nj:: I didn't hit you ,just because my son don't like see you in hurt but wait and watch jungkook, I will make you see hell.( Dark voice )

Joon drag tae who is struggling in his grip,.

Tae:: appa le.ave me I want hubby, he ne.eds me( sob ) appa leave m.( Sob )e please, appa. Please pl.ease pl.ease.

Tae look at jk who is looking at him with a small smile make him hurt more.

Tae:: hubby please don't make me leave you. HUBBY.. PLEASE. APPA LEAVE ME. APPA....KIM NAMJOON JUST LEAVE ME ,I NEED TO GO TO MY HUBBY..( tae literally begging and shouting making his breath heavy )

As soon as tae eyes can't see jk, he fainted on joon who hold him with teary eyes, Jin was crying hard feeling like hell , how much they treat tae like a cute baby but now jk try to kill thier son. No they won't leave him, never ever, jk need to see hell.

Namjin went with tae who fainted, jk standing on the same spot , after few minutes, jk started to clean the mess they created his eyes are purely empty, he have no emotions not even a single drop of tears. He washed the dishes and went to his room. He called enwoo and told him to block tae in every possible ways.

He cut the call and saw the room which is full of taekook photos. Jk peck every photos, and sit on the floor, he took out a cutter from the table.

He looking at his phone, he smile with tears ,yes tears.. he is crying ,his tears pouring from his doe eyes. First he thought he take tae with him but he can't, suddenly he Don't want to..

Jk:: your hubby loves you soo much baby. Just forget me and start your new life okay, chapter of kim jungkook is closed in your life. ( Heavy heart ) I made you cry soo badly right baby, I am soo bad bun, soooo bad, I want to trap you in my heart and took you with me, but I can't suddenly the thought of betraying you and took you with me without your permission make me feel like hell. Sorry baby hubby sorry...( Crying hugging tae photo )
You know baby your the first person make me fall in love with you. ( Kiss tae  photo )

_____________________________________

Vote and comment