love has no age (3)

It was night time, Tae is smoking in his room standing in the balcony , he got many calls from his parents and friends because he lost the important project, but he didn't attend his mind is full of jk safety, he called jk many times who didn't lift his calls, he ready to visit jk because he felt restless,he want to know what happened to him. He get irritated when someone ring the bell non stop.

He felt irritated and came down to open the door.

Tae:: WHO THE FU....( he stopped because as soon as he opened the door he get a tight hug make him gasped )

But soon tae get to know the person he kept his hand around the person tiny waist and pull him close and hug him tightly. He heard a sob make his heart ache and tighten the grip around him.

Tae:: shh bunny boy stop crying. ( Soft )

Jk nuzzle his face in tae chest,hug him very tight like he can't able to breathe properly. He felt safe in elder embrace, he felt his fear , pain , sad everything vanished. Few minutes after tae slowly break the hug and cup jk face who look at him with swollen eyes and red chubby cheeks. Tae took a sharp breath and wipe jk tears and caresses his cheeks who closed his eyes.

Tae:: come let's go inside.( Jk nodded his head and went inside )

It's been half an hour, jk is kept his face in tae chest, both are sitting in the living room, tae one hand is wrapped around jk waist and other hand hold jk hands tightly which is kept on jk lap.

Tae:: bunny boy ( soft )

Jk just hummed but didn't lift his head from his chest.

Tae:: are you okay, did they scold you or..( deep silent ) beat you?? ( caresses jk hand with his thumb )

Jk:: how do t.hey do that un..( he didn't complete that word ) they are too happy.. and fo.rget to scold me. They are enj.oying their suc.cess of winning agai.nst you. ( Lift his head from tae chest who look at him with a relief face )

Tae:: thank God. ( Took a deep breath )

Jk pushed tae who get confused but widen his eyes when jk lips wobble and started to cry make tae helpless. He try to hold jk in his embrace but jk thrash,

Jk:: why?? Why did..yo.u los.ed your pro.ject because of me. ( Sob )

Tae don't know why those tears of younger make him weak and hurt.

Tae:: shh don't cry bunny boy please ( little crack voice make jk stopped his cry abruptly )

Tae:: it's okay bunny boy I am the one who give you this plan ,I can't let you take the blame and scolding,it's okay I can get another project.

( Tae comfort jk for nearly one hour )

Now only jk realised their position and his cheek got red, he sit back from tae embrace.

Tae: how did you came here?? ( Stroke jk hair )

Jk:: by bus , my dad ,grandpa, joon Hyung everyone left to party, my eomma is taking care of jin hyung they didn't know that I am not in home. ( Tiny )

Tae:: are you hungry ( jk nodded his head ) wait here okay I will cook for you. ( Tae give his phone to jk to play any games and left to cook )

As soon as tae left to kitchen jk kept his hand on his fast beating heart.

Jk:: what is happening to me?? ( Pout )

After few minutes tae called him , they both had dinner. Now tae is driving ,and jk is sitting beside him.

Tae:: they will again ask you about your major just do one thing ( jk look at tae told him something make jk shock and nodded his head )

Now both are standing infront of Jeon mansion.

Tae:: go inside bunny boy just act like how I said to you okay. ( Jk nodded his head )

Jk took few steps but stopped and look back tae who is looking at him fondly, he run to him and hug him tightly, tae smiled and hug back. Jk break the hug  and look at tae.

Jk:: thank you mr.kim ( bunny smile , tae widen his eyes when a soft lips pressed against his cheeks , his heart skip a beat,  jk left from there while tae standing on the same place )

Jk run to his room and fall on the bed with a over whembling feeling ,he don't know why he felt soo safe in tae's embrace, why that man make his heart go crazy, why he miss him soo much, why?? He have soo many why?? But don't know the answer.

Next day::

Everyone is eating in Jeon mansion, mr.jeon , older Jeon having a happy smile that's when something strike for mr.jeon.

Mr.j:: jungkook ( stern )

Jk feared and look down.

Mr.j:: why the heck you hugging that bastard yesterday and changed your majo...( Before he ask anything, jk started to cry ,his breath get abnormal make others panick ,Jin was the one who react first)

Jin:: Baby please stop crying na.( Hug jk )

Jk look at older jeon...

Jk:: I..I..am.sorr.y ap.pa I don.t know that tae unc.le is your ene.my. he is my.. friend uncle... And I ....

Mr.j: HOW DARE YOU TO LIE TO US AND CHANGE YOUR MAJOR. (everyone flinched badly)

Jin:: uncle pl.ease don't shout. ( jk secretly wink at Jin who nodded his head )

Mr.j::HE DESERVE I..( he stopped when Jin fainted on joonie shoulder who got panick)

They all try to wake Jin but can't,

O.j:: let's go to hospital.( Panick)

Now whole jeons standing infront of the hospital room. Soon their family doctor Jack came to them.

Nj:: how is he?? ( Worried )

J:: joon don't let him take stress, just take care of him well otherwise baby health will get affected. ( Jeons nodded their head as heir is very important for them)

Now everyone is standing beside Jin ,

Jin:: please uncle for me forgive jk and let him study whatever he want. ( Plead )

Older Jeon and mrs.jeon accepted because for them the child is very important, They don't want to stress Jin, they know how much Jin love jk like his own son.

Jk internally jumped in happiness and Jin secretly wink at jk who gave him a flying kiss without anyone notice.

On other side,

Tae is talking with some one on the phone,

On call::

Tae:: thanks jack for helping me, ok bitch I will treat you next time. ( Cut the call with a smile)

Tae :: bunny boy can be free now ( smile)

_____________________________________

Vote and comment