unreal (end)

On a beautiful morning it was 2 Am, jk is currently sitting on the balcony and looking at tae's house with a hopeful eyes, he look at the sky with a bitter smile, he sighed and stood up and left , he is now lying on the bed with a teary eyes, not even a single day he stopped crying, his daily routine is to crying so hard wetting his pillow, hugging tae's jacket, he got tae's jacket when he was studied in the university.

Jk muffles and sniffing echoes in the whole room, suddenly he abruptly stopped when he heard a sweet melody voice, the voice which he craving to hear all over these years, his heart beat quicken, he run towards tae's house like a maniac,he didn't even wear slippers, he stood infront of tae's house, he saw the gate was open, jk took slow steps, he can feel his own heart beat,

His whole world stuck , his breath hitch, he felt numb, the sight infront of him making his legs weak and he become breathless, there tae  who is looking little old with a white hairs and pale face , dancing slowly with a closed eyes, with a calm face and singing slowly.....

Jk took few steps near him with weak steps. He went close very close his breath hitch on tae who opened his eyes and widen his eyes in shock. Before tae can say anything jk smashed his lips on tae who is in shock till now, tae came to his sense when jk tears flow on his cheeks, tae cupp jk cheeks and kiss him back, he slowly wipe those tears.

Jk detached himself from tae and slap him really hard, but tae kept his hands on jk waist with unknown eyes, jk slap him several times make tae cheeks swollen till now tae let jk do anything with him.

Jk:: where have you been disappear HUHH TELL ME ?? ( tae look down )

Jk hug him tightly very tight, he is crushing tae in his embrace, he feared if he let go, tae will again disappear.
Jk kiss tae all over the face and hold him tight.

Tae features didn't change only a few strands of white hairs and he become too pale that's it.

Tae detached himself from jk and talk with him softly..

Tae:: it's wrong petal. Your married right..( soft )

Jk look at him with unknown eyes, he cupp tae face and shook his head with  swollen eyes as he can't form any words..

Tae got confused but deep down he is panick, no it can't be right is jk waiting for him?? No it can't be...

They both didn't talk anything, jk is hugging him for nearly half an hour, he nuzzle his face in tae chest and took a deep breath, the warm embrace which he missed the most, jk sniff tae body fragrance...

Jk felt peaceful, he look at tae and asked him one question which tae let out a soft chuckle...

Before tae talk anything...tae face started to disappear...jk was soo tensed he try to hold tae but he woke up from his sleep with a loud shout...

Jk:: tae....( Shout )

Jk was in his room, he was covered with sweat, he look here and there, he run towards tae's house like a maniac his family members get panick and followed him. Jk saw taes gate was locked he fall on the floor totally broken so it was a dream....

Jk faint on the ground.....

When jk was in university he saw multiple times tae was admiring him secretly, he saw how tae eyes sparkles whenever he see him but when jk look at him he look away, that's how  jk get to know tae too have feelings for him, one day he heard namjoon and tae convo, that's how he know tae is a impotent but he didn't even consider that point he love tae that's it, When jk joined tae in his dance for the first time , he heard tae abnormal heart beat and the way tae hold him and his eyes shows emotions let jk know tae love him...

Jk is not a fool, he know why tae left, he know...

Jk slowly stir up , he saw yoonmin, sope and aera and mochi, mr and mrs.jeon looking at him with sad eyes.

Mr.j:: baby what happened to you??

Mrs.j:: I told you to not work too much.. ( jk face was soo cold he fist his hands tightly )

He didn't said anything to anyone.....

Like this jk spend his rest of his life, mr and mrs.jeon passed away, while jk was in his sixtees, He is in his death bed, untill his last breath, untill his soul left his body jk wait for him,...

Yoonmin and sope sitting in the hospital room, where jk is admitted they heard someone foot steps,

Jk felt his hands being hold by someone, he know this warm hands, he know this voice..

He slowly opened his eyes when...

??:: Petal ( deep voice )
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A bunny boy is crying hardly , his husband was trying his level best to comfort him,

??:: Baby please stop crying, it's just a movie petal. ( Plead )

The bunny boy is not having it he was crying badly making his breath heavy,. His husband panick and kiss him slowly make him stop his crying.

??:: Kookie please stop.

Jk:: hubby it's our sto.ry hub.by.how can I not cry Kim taeh..yung.( sniff )

Tae:: it's only half truth baby, your now in my arms right?? ( Kiss jk cheeks )

Jk:: what if I didn't find you ,you know what hubby I will also wait for you until my last breath. ( Sincere )

Tae:: I am selfish petal, that's why I return with you,..( jk look at him and pull him for a deep kiss )

Au:: let me tell you, it was a movie taken by jk uni friend who inspired by their story, he plead taekook and took their story as a movie but it was half truth which is tae resigned and left to his home town daegu but he know he can't live without seeing jk, he become selfish and try to return back that's when jk found out his place with the help of Suga and yoongi and beg tae to be with him, mr and mrs.jeon oppose their relationship, jk came out of the house and started to live with tae, they got married and adapted two babies, taegukk and kookie.

Yes tae is impotent so what that's does not going to change jk love on tae, sex is not the thing which hold the relationship strong correct??

Taekook lived happily with each other untill their last breath...

_____________________________________

Vote and comment