love has no age (2)

Jk entered in the university his first day , his face bloom with a smile when he saw tae is standing there with rose bouquet , he ready to go to him but stopped when tae handover the bouquet to a boy in his age.

He pout and went near them and clutch tae coat who look at him and smile.

Tae::. Thank God I saw you bunny boy. ( Tae opened his car and took out another bouquet but it was full of tiger lillie , tae gave it to jk who showed his bunny smile ) all the best start your day with a smile. ( Soft )

Jk:: you remember my favourite flower.( Happy )

Tae patted his head.

While taehyun looking at them confusingly but he got sulky because tae is giving attention to someone.

Ty:: uncle who is he?? ( Curious )

Tae:: I will tell you afterwards okay, it's a long story, he is Jeon jungkook my little friend and he is Kim taehyun my brother's son. Hope you two get along because you two are in same class. ( Cheery )

Jk giggled at tae excitement.

Taehyun and jungkook introduce themselves.

Jk:: uncle my dad won't find out right?? ( Fear )

Tae::principal is my Hyung, I already talked to him and your home room professor is also my friend so don't worry ,your dad won't find out that you changed your major.

Jk nodded his head with a little fear.
Taehyun hugged tae who kiss his forehead.

Tae:: bye bun start your day. ( smile )

Jk look at them with a smile missing his family soo much, they are soo busy to come with him. Tae noticed, he pull jk into a tight hug who feel overwhemble.

Tae:: don't worry okay, Take care. ( Peck jk forehead who showed his bunny smile )

They both left while tae standing on the same place looking at them fondly.

Tae left from there, days passed it was soo smooth jk is studying his favourite major thanks to his favorites uncle. But he hide something from everyone he got bullied in uni , he didn't talk this to taehyun who is his best friend now, he got a group of friends yeonjun, bomygu, yugy.

Jk always in contact with tae and told him everything, as days passed tae become jk's comfort zone, jk share everything to him ,if he is happy he call tae ,if he is sad he call tae. But nowadays he feel he is burdening tae that why he didn't share this bullying to him.

Today is Sunday, taehyun and jungkook decide to visit tae in his house, jk was soo excited he even don't know why. Soobin too tag along ,he wanted to meet tae.

Now both are ringing the calling bell non stop wanted to annoy tae, soon the door opened by half naked taehyung who only wearing shorts looking hella hot, his messy hair half closed eyes and his well toned body , jk felt weird but he shrugged.

Tae:: come inside brats. ( Deep voice )

Jk feel shiver run through his spine.

Soobin jump on tae who put him on his shoulder in upside down position, sb is laughing while taehyun and jk is smiling at them.

After few minutes, tae came down after freshen up wearing a normal tshirt and pant but he smell a delicious pancakes make him frown because taehyun don't know to cook.

Something strike tae, he went to kitchen and saw jk is making strawberry pancake and milkshake too, he saw taehyun and soobin is watching tv in living room.

Tae went inside the kitchen and stand beside jk,..

Tae::. It's look amazing ( deep voice )

Jk flinched and kept his hand on his chest.