old book (1)

Jungkook is a university student, he is studying business. He don't have friends as he thought it was useless to waste time hanging out or wasting his time. His dream is to start his own company even though his dad is rich ,he wanted to achieve by himself.

In university everyone called him as a cold prince, he give cold shoulder to everyone whoever approach him.  Even his parents beg him to make some friends or date anyone but jk is a stubborn character. Jk have two little brothers soobin and taehyun but he didn't spend that much time with them.

In university one gang hate him like core because they got beaten by jk for disturbed him. They are enwoo and bogum. So they want to took revenge, jk is studying in the library ,it was evening time ,only he is inside the Library. Today bogum was the incharge to lock the Library, this was the opportunity to take revenge.

The clouds get dark and started to rain heavily thunderstorm too. The library become little dark. Jk didn't mind anything but he startled when his phone started to ring, he took his mobile and get flinch by a shout.

Mrs.j:: CAN'T YOU SEE THE TIME COME TO HOME RIGHT NOW. ( shout )

Jk sighed and cut the call, then kept the phone on the table , he went to keep the books on the shelf, when he he returned he find his phone is missing. He know someone try to prank him.

Jk:: if I found who is playing with me, you will be dead ( angry )

But bogum and enwoo already left with jk mobile and locked the library.

Jk try to find if anyone was inside but none so he thought to leave now. He try to open the library but can't, that's it jk got frustrated and kick the door.

He can't call anyone too. He slowly went to sit on the table , tomorrow librarian will open the door.

While sitting the lights started to blink , raining didn't stopped and thunder sound making jk irritated. He took few books and started to study. But suddenly the lights turned off. Jk can't see anything, he caresses his pocket and took out the lighter,and yes he will smoke whenever he get stressed.

Jk didn't even hesitate he tare some blank pages and crush it , he placed the crushed paper on the floor and fire them. Why not he is feeling soo cold.

While getting the warm, he heard a mild sound of someone shivering make jk heart skip a beat, he already checked the whole library then how??

He stood up from his place and using the lighter he took slow steps towards the sound. He walk for few minutes and reach the last section, fiction.

Jk suddenly get fear because the sound is getting high by each second.
Jk jumped from his place when the light suddenly got on. He pat his chest few times.

He turned off the lighter and run to where he kept the bag but to his shock  he can't find his bag , suddenly the windows get opened and the rain water started to enter inside, jk try to close but he can't ,his whole body get wet , he was shivering too much. Jk went to the last section because he feel soo warm there.

He sit in the corner and hide himself not before keep some books on he floor and sit on it because the floor is too chill.

Jk using his lighter to keep him warm. He kept his head on the shelf and he got sleepy. He feel soo warm like someone giving him a hug but he opened his eyes abruptly when the thunder make him flinch.

Few minutes passed he can't sleep because of the sound. He was thinking about this bag, may be his phone was taken by his prankster but who took his bag ,is anyone hiding here??

Jk brain told him one idea, he throws every book in the first row and went inside, now he feel good , that's when his eyes landed on one old book. He took the book ,its condition is not good.

Jk casually started to read the book. It was a incomplete story of a king and his step brother. He get curious and opened the book , he can't read it because it's not in his known language make him pout. He turning the pages and looking at the picture, he saw few faces looking handsome,he went to the final pages where the story end as he want to know the ending by a picture. But to his surprise the final page is in his language make him happy.

He read out loud.....

Jk:: the moment the king throw everything for his love , his love is his beyond reach.thats how the story of the king and his step brother become incomplete.

Don't know why ,jk feel his heart a pang.

Jk went to the first page and try to understand anything but he can't, suddenly his breath hitch when he heard a foot steps, jk came out from the shelf and started to walk , may be someone came.

Jk inside was scared like hell but he need to be strong.

Suddenly jk heart beating fast he fall on the floor with a loud thud when he closed his eyes he saw two men's run towards him..

Few hours later, jk woke up from his sleep, he look Here and there and feeling his head will explode, he was in a big mansion looking royal ,

Jk:: I must be dreaming, ( hit his head multiple times.)

Jk looking around but he feel weird the settings and room designs looking royal but old.

( Soon the door opened by a two men's ,one looking short and other is looking really happy. Both having a lomg hair and the dress is like verg long and covered them fully )

Jk get down from the bed and show them his karate pose ,while the other two chuckled at him.

Jk:: who are you peop..( he stopped when one of the man introduced himself )

??:: My name is park and he is jung. ( Eye smile )

Jk look them closely and feel like he seen them. They both look like the famous boy band BTS jimin and hobi. But wait they are not exactly like them, surely they have some features but not like them.

Jk small brain calculating everything,  the surrounding is not like he was in modern era, it's look very old.  jk is very genius when his eyes landed on the calendar like a small paper hanging on the wall , he saw a year 1726. Jk breath stopped for a second, there is no way, yeah no way...

Jk:: hmm..what year is this?? ( Hesitate )

Park:: 1726. ( Smile )

Jk fainted on the floor and his head get hit on the bed.

Park and Jung become shock then lift him.

______________________________________

Vote and comment

It was a emotional roler ride , ready to travel, and the ending will be satisfying too.

I will update detective Kim tomorrow.