heal me (1)

A small twelve years old boy standing on the middle of the road covered in blood ,he have no tears in his eyes, his face was soo pale, he is looking at the empty road with no expression. He look at his shaky hands, he saw pure blood, his parents blood, his small baby sister blood who is three months old. His hands are shaking,he grip his hands and closed his eyes.

??:: I won't leave you kim daeyoung. ( Raspy voice )

After ten years:::

A man who is thirty nine years old, having a slim body but having stone like chest and six pack ,his whole body covered with tattoos. His sharp green eyes looking like a tiger. He is smoking Standing in the balcony He is half naked.

He is none other than Kim taehyung, he is a mafia king, he have no one in this world expect one person...

He got a call from his right hand man..

On call::

Suga:: boss he is dead..( calm )

Tae didn't said anything he just cut the call.

Soon a boy who is nineteen years old hug tae from backside, tae lips curved into a smile. His name is Kim min jee. Tae throw his cigarette..

Tae pull Kang min jee and ruffle his hair make min jee sulk.

M.j:: hmm tae tae don't. ( Adjust his hair )

For tae min jee is the reason he is living. Min jee is ex mafia king Kim daehyung son. When daeyoung is in death bed ,he handover his postion to taehyung, and give the responsibility of min jee to tae.

Many of them aim min jee, because he is the weakness of daehyung but after his death, they again aim min jee because he is now taehyung weakness. But taehyung kill each and every person who near min jee with ill intention.

Tae:: is your tummy full??( Rough voice )

Min jee nodded his head like a puppy make tae chuckled. Min jee yawned,

Tae::go and sleep tomorrow you have exam right. ( Min jee left after got a forehead kiss from tae )

Tae closed his eyes feeling a pain in his chest...

Next day::

Tae is serving min jee and sit beside him, they both are eating silently. Min jee look at tae with hesitation,

Tae:: tell me what my small min jee want?? ( Soft )

M.j:: tae tae I want to go to trip. ( Nervous )

Tae fist his hands and closed his eyes hiding his anger..

Min jee eyes filled with tears.

Tae:: just eat and go to college. ( Left )

Min jee wipe his tears and started to eat because he know tae don't like him to starve.

Tae went to his old house and enter inside, blood smell is filled with the whole house. He saw an boy tied in a rope look like he is in his twenties.

Tae sit infront of him and eyed his men who splash water on that boy face who flinched and opened his eyes.

Tae:: Suga are you sure this kid is the one who hit twenty of our men? ( Rough voice )

Sg:: yes he is the one.

Tae smirked and lift the boy chin who look at him without any fear make tae look at him for a while.

Tae:: did you check his background? ( Left the boy chin )

Sg:: he is studying in min jee college final year . He is an orphan and working in a shop as a part timer, he is an average student. He is a under ground fighter name seagull. His original name is Jeon jungkook. He helped min jee escape from that Kang and beat our mens who try to kidnap him.

Jk:: who are you?? Let me go( Angry )

Tae:: chill kid ( deep voice )

Jk felt a shiver.

Tae stood up and whisper something to Suga then left.

Tae went to min jee college and wait for him. When min jee eyes landed on tae ,he run to him and jump on him, tae smiled and put him down.

Tae:: how was your day?? ( Soft )

M.j:: good tae tae. ( Smile )

Tae:: how about sandwich?? ( Min jee eyes sparkles )

They both left from there.

Few days skip::

Tae is sitting in his sofa beside him Min jee is looking at the new comer with frown eyes. The new comer was jungkook.

Tae:: so your ready? ( jk nodded his head )

Sg:: boss what about yoongi?? ( Fear )

Tae:: he failed to protect minjee, what if that day this boy didn't save minjee.( Shout in anger )

M.j::tae tae calm down.

Tae took a deep breath..

Tae:: just assign him with some other work. Hereafter this boy is min jee body guard. ( Jk stand like a stone without any emotion )

Sg:: okay boss. ( Gulp )

Tae:: guide him. ( Left to his room )

Sg took a relief breath.

M.j:: is yoongi hyung alright?? ( Worried )

Sg:: he is okay now min jee, his wounds are healed.

M.j look at jk who is looking around.

M.j left, don't know why he don't like jk vibe..

Sg lead jk to the room where Yg stayed before.

Sg:: this is your room, your only duty is to take care min jee got it?? ( Jk nod his head ) don't forget if you do any mistake that man won't hesitate to kill you. ( Warn )

Suga left from there..jk locked the room inside and plop himself on the bed.

He touch his chest where a deep scare is present. He caresses the scar with a sigh.

He slept feeling tired.

Time skip::

It was night time, jk opened his eyes feeling hungry.

He came out and went towards the kitchen feeling very hesitate. He saw no one in the kitchen..he don't know he can use the kitchen or not..

Jk:: should i ask that grumpy man?? ( Thinking himself )

He flinched when he heard a deep voice.

Tae:: do you need anything?? ( Deep voice )

Jk:: I am hungry. ( Tae went towards the fridge and took out his drink and the packed food )

Tae placed the food on the table,

Tae:: heat the food and eat. ( Left )

Jk :: grumpy ( mumble )

Next day::

Jk dressed fully in black and came out of his room, he felt uncomfortable by this New cloth. He stumbled when he took his first step..he try not to fall but before that a strong arm catch him.

Min jee look at them and poke his tongue. He fist his hands....

_____________________________________

Vote and comment