my man (2)

In taekook house::

Tae is lying on the sofa munching the chips, tomorrow they are going to join the university, so he was relaxing today, while jk is doing something in his laptop.

Tae sighed and look at jk boringly, he throw the chips at jk who look at him like are you kidding me??

Tae stood up and sit beside jk and see what he is doing in the laptop.

Tae:: why are you watching this news clip, it has nothing to do with our mission. ( Kept his head on jk shoulder )

Jk opened one article and showed it to tae, it's about one girl murder case, president lee name was mentioned in the article.

Tae frown and checked who post this article but it was from unknown...

Jk:: find me who written this article right now..( tae nodded his head and started his work, within an minute he found the person mobile number and address )

Jk stood up and took his coat,

Tae:: where are you going??

Jk:: to meet him. ( Wearing his watch )

Tae too got up

tae:: don't you think we should do some make over?? ( Smirk )

Jk sighed, he have to do that, because he can't show his face when investigating about the president.

Jk:: what you want me to wear...( Tae look at jk with naughty smile, jk felt chill ,this weird human gonna do something make his head ache )

Time skip::

both of them went to the address, it was small wooden house, looking elegant and simple.

Jk and tae stood infront of the house,

Tae put his hand around jk waist who glare at him, jk is wearing a long skirt and white blouse, he is wearing a wig, on the other side tae is wearing a white hair wig and make over like a old man. Both are completely looking wierd......

Before jk say something, tae press the calling bell..

Soon a young man in his twenties came out looking hella calm and composed.

??::yes who are you two?? ( Calm )

Jk pinch tae waist who took his hand away from jk waist and smile nervously at the man.

Tae cleared his throat,..

Tae:: are you soobin? ( Rough voice )

Jk:: we are private detectives ( girl voice )

Tae bite his inner cheeks harshly as he can't control his laugh..jk stamped tae legs who hiss then took out the fake id, he show it to soobin.

Soobin saw the Id..

SB::what you people want from me??( Calm )

Jk took his mobile and show the article to soobin who's eyes get widen.
He got tensed and his eyes filled with tears feeling fear...

Tae:: it's you right ?? one who post this??

SB bite his lips harshly make it bleed and look here and there..

Actually soobin is also a hacker but infront of tae he is a small kid.

SB::I..I.. no I am n.ot ( gulp his saliva )

Jk:: truth. ( Calm )

Soobin look at him..

Jk:: I need only truth, are you going to say or I will let the world know you are the one behind this article. ( Calm )

Tae( mind ):: why he is always like this?? ( Sigh )

SB:: yes I am the o.ne who wrote this.( Shaking hands ).

Tae:: you know right, if anybody caught you, it will dangerous for you? ( SB let them in )

Three of them settled in the living room..

SB:: how you people found about me??

Tae:: because I am geni...( Jk again stamp tae feet who closed his mouth feeling pain )

Jk:: we have our ways...now tell me how can you accuse president, do you have evidence, he is the one behind that murder..

Soobin said something to them make them look at eachother with unknown eyes..

Soon they both left soobin house after assured him they will not tell others about him...

They both reached home and got freshen up,

Tae is watching jk who is cooking, tae kept his head on the dining table and thinking about jk..

Tae::why did you hate me this much?? (Casual)

Jk stopped his action abruptly and stand on the same place without answering.

Tae::hmm I have no appetite, good night jungkook. ( Ready to leave but...)

Jk:: don't waste the food I already cooked for two persons, we can't have this food tomorrow. ( Calm )

Tae look at him for a second and nodded his head, they had their dinner , then tae left after washing the dishes.

While jk called namjoon using tae's phone for safety purpose..

Nj:: how is everything going jungkook?

Jk::I don't want taehyung in this mission. ( Calm )

After a deep silence..

Nj:: we already talked about this jungkook. Don't start from the beginning..you know without him it will be hard for you..

Jk took a deep breath..

Jk:: president killed jin soo that 5 years old kid found dead near cosmetic industry. ( Cold )

Jk heard nj gasp..

Jk:: again I am repeating I don't want taehyung in this mission GOT IT??( Cut the call )

Jk kept tae's phone on the table and left to his room...

Next day::

At morning, jk came down after freshen up, but he almost got heart attack when he saw tae is fully drenched and walking here and there making the other places wet like a ghost..

Jk:: what are you doing?? ( Stern )

Tae abruptly stopped and smiled nervously..

Tae:: it's tap..broken in the sink...( Jk raise his brows )

Jk:: it was good untill yesterday night ( known eyes )

Tae chuckled nervously and run to his room, it was morning tae try to prank jk but he dig his own grave...

Jk went to the kitchen and saw the mess tae created, he cleaned the place and fix the new tap..

They both got ready and went to their new destination.

Tae look at jk and nodded his head..tae came down from the car and opened the door for jk, he lean his hand ,jk gave his hand to tae gaining every one attention.

They look perfect and stunning.. tae kept his hand around jk waist, both started to walk like they own the place.

Jk( mind ):: as soon as possible I will make you leave taehyung...

_____________________________________

Vote and comment