heal me (3)

Kim mansion is decorated, only few Gangs are invited, it was Kim taehyung and minjee wedding..

Minjee was in cloud nine, in his childhood onwards he was obsessed with taehyung, he don't like anyone near taehyung, to his likings tae never loved anyone and touched anyone but that everything crushed when jungkook entered Kim taehyung life.

He was determined to have Kim taehyung as his husband for that he need to kill kook, or frame him..so he used his mens in tae's gang...when Kim daehyung died his loyal men's helping minjee without taehyung knowledge..they always kill whoever minjee don't like.

Minjee was the one who planned and cut himself that day, he want to frame jungkook and want tae to send him away or kill him.

Minjee was soo happy now he can marry his obsession. He even killed tae's parents and brother just because tae love them more..

Now he is getting ready, he is looking hella cute and beautiful for his eyes, self confidence. Soon Suga came to him.

Sg:: shall we go?? ( Soft )

Minjee nodded his head and give his hand to Suga who smiled.

Both left, minjee heard soft music and spot light on him, he lift his head and his breath hitch, there tae is looking hella hot and handsome, minjee cheeks got pink. He look down, minjee gave his hand to tae who ready to took but he didn't hold minjee hands instead jungkook hand who is looking like a angel in white suit...

Minjee got confused and angry,

Mj:: tae tae what is this?? ( Angry )

Minjee try to push jk but Suga and yoongi hold him tight . Minjee eyes filled with tears. He don't know what's happening...he heard ...

Gk:: dada dada eomma..

There gukk clapping his hands and shout his parents name. There minjee saw a small boy and few unknown faces..

Jin, namjoon, jimin and hobi, where gukk is in Jin arms who is kissing his chubby cheeks.

Minjee head is spinning, he look at tae who mesmerize by jk beauty,

Mj:: tae tae..wha.t is happ..ening here??

Minjee is crying hard and search for his mens but they are nowhere to seen..

Taehyung hold jk waist who look at him with love. Jk stand on his toes to reach tae forehead but tae bend down to jk level who smiled and kiss tae forehead.

Tae:: grow up tiny man. ( Tease )

Jk glare and stumped tae foot who hiss but chuckled.

Tae peck him and pull him close..

Priest:: do you kim taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband??

Tae:: I do.

There minjee is shouting like a pig, gukk got angry and went down from Jin arms, he untie his shoe laces and took the socks, he went towards Suga, while others are watching his cute acts..he is three years old..

Even the whole place is looking at him with coo eyes..

Gk::uncle lift me..( Suga lift him  and  controlling his laugh )

Yoongi is the one who is holding minjee now..

Gukk kept the socks on minjee mouth who try to thrash but Suga push it deep inside his mouth, the whole place burst out.

Jk:: your son now doing this to that minjee bastard,( Laugh)

Tae chuckled, he can't forget, every time he is in sleep, gukk always keep the socks in his mouth because he is snoring, that too one time he kept the maid socks..that's the worst memory..

Priest controlled his laugh and started..

Priest:: do you Jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband??

Jk:: I do..

Soon they both kissed even before the priest said making the everyone laugh.

Tae::Kim jungkook ( soft )

Jk hummed and hook his hands around tae shoulder who look at him with his deep ocean eyes.

Their moment intrupt when gukk run to them, tae lift him and make him sit on his shoulder. Gukk giggled and bend down to kiss jk but tae moves make gukk pull tae hairs.

Others laugh at him but one soul is burning in anger, his heart was piercing, no no how is this possible??

Soon minjee was dragged by tae's men.

Jin:: congrats babies. ( Hug them )

Nj:: congratulations. ( Dimple smile )

Hobi and jimin also wished them.
Yoongi and Suga Also wished them.

Gukk is still sitting on tae shoulder,

Tae:: Suga here..( tae throw gukk to Suga who catch him , gukk gasped )

Jk hit tae chest..

Tae:: ouchh baby.

Jk:: is your son  throw ball to you?? ( Glare )

Jk gasped when tae lift him in bridal style.

Jin:: don't go hard on him. ( Wink )

Tae wink back and left with kook, while gukk is shouting..

Gk:: let me go with them uncle..( pout )

Others make him understand, they will be back with Little babies.

Few days passed...

Minjee was tied in a pricks metal rope.. ,he want to die but he can't, his whole body have many cuts...

Minjee heard a foot steps, he lift his head...

Tae:: how are you little one?? ( Smirk )

Tae sit infront of minjee and cross his legs.

Mj:: wh.y??

Blood dripping from minjee head,

Tae:: why?? Hmm should I need to tell you?? ( Act like thinking )

Minjee want to know how?? Why?? He felt a pang, tae can't bare a small cut in his body, but now he is drenched in blood but tae is smiling..

He want to know.. atleast he can die in peace..

He look at tae with eager eyes but tae stood up and strech his body..

Tae:: then I am going little one, just want to see how they torcher you that's it. ( Smile )

Tae left without telling anything to minjee..

Au:: don't you all think, without knowing anything, a person who we think our everything suddenly hate us and want to kill us is very cruel and worst punishment.

Tae reached his mansion and got hit by a small shoe, tae sighed then saw his whole family playing with gukk, who is throwing shoe at yoongi..

Tae sit beside jk who sit on his lap and kept his head on tae chest..

Jk bite tae chest who hiss,

Tae::why sweetheart?? ( Caresses his hair )

Jk:: I am pregnant. ( Casual )

Tae blink his eyes and tilt his head,

Jk:: what??

Tae:: your saying it like , you have headache.( unbelievable )

Jk:: because you want ten children's, so your going to make me pregnant again and again..( casual )

Tae hit his own forehead..

Tae:: where did I got this weird human.( Peck his whole face )

_____________________________________

Vote and comment